SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

odd

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spiv
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started off over a month ago as "we have a package and you have to pay for a courier"type scam,then today I got this

"Dear Oliver,

Do please send me invitation to apply for America visa urgently. Below is my Address.

My Address: 702 #01-13 Clamenti Str 13 Singapore 120112
My Telephone Number: 65-6-438-7026

At least when we meet one on one, I think we would have the mutual understanding and transparency we both need in this transaction.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best regards,

Victor Wang"

Any idea where he is going with this
spiv
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you ask ?

Why does he want you to send him an invite ?, can he not do it himself, ask for a detailed explanation as why you should do that for him !

Then string it along from there

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know where your Lad really is? When my Nephew's wife comes to the USA to visit she has to have a detailed invitation from my Brother and his Wife asking her to come visit and describing where they will be during her stay. She is from the Ukraine. It might give you some insight if you know what country your Lad is in.
I know he says Singapore. Maybe they need the invitation too?

(That'll be two more cents please)
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you can invite him but you’re too busy with Blah to write xxx word invitation (think of a number) but he can do it for you, and of course there are forms to fill in anti-terrorist, sexual health, 1001 questions on US history and social make-up etc etc. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
spiv
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice guys.
I have sent him the homeland security form (all 10 pages of it) from the scambaiting toolbox.That should show how keen he is
spiv
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If (further on in the bait) he says he wants to become a US citizen, you can even send him the US Passport Application, all 50 pages of it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8kjjly51nxw

My mentor gave me this and I'm waiting for the right time to use it on my favourite lad.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic