SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Douglas Grenz "Doug Grenz"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Flicky1248
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post these pictures on your site and do anything in your power to reach out to other victims / potential victims this is so sick!!! I was on skype I do not go on dating sites and I converse with family I saw him and he thought I may had known a person??? Good line and the rest is history... There are so many other names he goes by....I have posted him on a scammer site using this name as prior to that he had a clean slate with that name not anymore...His email address are [email protected] phone number he has used for England is 44 70 1114 7969 he currently is using this number in Nigeria 234 703 478 6995 his yahoo ID is [email protected] I think he meant .com?

I just want this site to be aware I found a picture of one of the scammers posted on another site that I now am dealing with but he is going by a different name to be aware... he is quite good in the beginning but slips up. This is why I started to do my own investigating. He goes by the name of Douglas Grenz on Facebook and Doug Grenz he has a profile picture of a young boy which I think is his actual son and the pictures you have on this site of him under the name of "Harry Brandon" is indeed the same person as I saw him on video. He also has a business link on us.viadeo.com under Douglas Grenz the same person. I will post the pictures I have so you all can be very careful he is no aware I am onto him and have figured this all out but unfortuetly this did not take place until I sent some money!!! He is wanting me to send him 7,000.00 now so I can help him out of Nigeria and go home but never tells me where in the States his home is after he mentioned California and found out that not to be true he will not tell me where it is....Well it's obviously Nigeria!!! I am not sure how to deal with this fake person who is hurting so many people it's sickening to me if you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

do not know how to upload the pictures on this site?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic