SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Nigerian Military Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tajheesa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi , I'm not sure of where to start but I will try from the beginning .I meet the military guy on face book and we started chatting on the face book messenger .We have been chatting everyday and night for several weeks now . There was just something about him that did not feel right . Up till last week we only chatted and got to know each other til he wanted to visit me .Red flag I knew what was coming next money sent to him . I played his game for awhile then I got angry and told him I knew what he was up to just to see if he would disappear .He did for about 2 days . Now he is back claiming to be in love with me and wanting me again to send money . That is never going to happen . I have never given him any personal information on me, which I would never do with anyone. I have been trying to find out information about this person but I have had no luck . I have researched his email which is a live.com address and know that the number he gave me is from Nigeria. His photo which I know is not him I have uploaded to goggle image and get no hits off of it. I would love to bait him but not sure what I am doing . I need serious help here he is expecting to wire money to him tomorrow .(Will never happen) but I want to tell him it has .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic