SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"What is the meaning of this ship?"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the last two weeks ago, a Lad has been praising Captain Mal.

Quote:
I believe that you will not betray me at last. From the way you have answered me, I have the belief you are honest.

Quote:
I believe that you can be the right person to do this transaction because from all indications, I have seen that you are an honest person.

Quote:
i have now discovered that you are a careful and honest Man like me, infact for your information i was doing all those things inorder to know whether you are really a trustworthy or not, but at the moment i have the believe you are an Honest and trustworthy and that has move you to trust you more

Well, that honesty has brought the deal crashing down.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Kb1FVdbo/Bad_news_from_Mal_2012-12-02_.html

Then I forwarded the email I'd sent to the "bank":

Quote:
I am withdrawing from my claim to the Schranner funds. There has been a mistake. The money is not mine and never has been.

The Lad was furious, and under the title

Quote:
What is the meaning of this ship?

he replied:

Quote:
what is the meaning of this? Why should you do that? Did you know the implication of what you have just did? What do you think is going to happened to us? The bank will now ask how did you managed to know about the unclaimed fund in their bank. And who give the information about the fund to you.
Mr. Malc0lm, this is not going be an easy matter between you and the (BOA) management at all believe me. The only thing that can save This situation now is to urgently pay the bank fees first thing tomorrow morning and inform the bank. Don't forget the bank have evry single details about you. Why should you act a thing like this without letting me know. Infact Mr. Malc0lm, i am totally confused my self because you have killed your image and my at the Same time. Please for the safety of our life and family, i want you to immediately write back to the bank and tell the to disregard the message you sent that it was mistakes

Drama queen of the month award to this Lad!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there's more...

Quote:
i want to know who advice you to do this such thing to your self? This is dangerous. What do you expect that the bank will do to you and my self if it hapnes that we fail to complete this deal? Oh my God. Please Mr. Malc0lm, help me and help your self because you have putting me into danger. My fear is that once the bank gets you definitely they will get me as well because i have no place to run to. I have no hiding place as a public man, evry body knows me in the society. Please don't abandons this transaction at this point of time because it will be a very big problem to us. The money in the bank is now yours because the answer which you already sent to the bank has confirm evry thing the only need is for you to pay the money for the processing/reactivation fee of the dormant account of the deceased and after that approval follows. And if you can tell the bank its a mistake them how did you get the answers.a.

Quote:
Its never done that way never. If you don't have the money to assist me please let me know as we can arranged for an urgent loan to pay the bank charges but please don't put me into this danger ok. I am pleading to you. I have contacts where we can get a loan to finance this transaction but please don't forstrat my life. What will my poor family do if this matter take me to jail? I am afraid Mr. Malc0lm, pls help you are the only hope i have now. You can just written to the bank to withdrew your claims.

So I called, and got another earful of sociopathic justification:

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/0IvpjzSK/Bad_News_from_Mal_II_2012-12-0.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic