SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gangsta rapping Kimbrella

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's start near the beginning shall we?

Quote:

oh you sound so Good...i think i will be happy to be with a man like you ok am going to tell you more about me ok

Yup that's when the trouble started. Mals might be over his head here because Vince ( the ex) seems to be a naughty naughty boy:

Quote:

Vince was my second date, he looked nice, harmless, but the truth about his true person was on the contrary.

One year later after Alan's death and preached the gospel of his honest intention, to love and care for someone as beautiful as he claimed i was. I never knew that he was only a devil trying to creep into the garden for deception and to Though, i never trusted him but i tried to, i gave my best with all faithfulness but i was closely monitoring him to know more about him, since some of attitude appeared strange to me and he was not willing to discuss anything about it. I discovered that he was into drugs; i was still trying to see what i could do to help his helpless commitment, yet he was never satisfied with anything, he went as far as rapping Kimbrella my best friend that came to the house to look for me It was a total shame. Another pain, i couldn't imagine an easy-going lady like me being hooked up with a beast, a serial rapist. He goes out and come back home drunk, he keeps late without any proper account of his whereabouts doesn't make him all bad in my books!All the time i tried to ask questions, he yells at me and beat me up,That was not the kind........

Why do I get the feeling that Western Union will cure all?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mals decides to be the Champion of our Darling Wendy. That Vince certainly needs his comeuppance. Never, ever get Mals mad:

Quote:
That is such a horrible story. Are you safe from this Monster Vince? If I were there I'd give him a piece of my mind!

Its so nice that you are willing to try to love again Wendy. As a man not too experienced in the ways of Women, I can promise you that I will never treat you poorly. You will be my Princess.

Wendy doesn't respond at the drop of a hat but when she does look out:

Quote:
Thanks for the mail...you are the most sweetie man i have ever meet here online ok

Yep Mals is the most sweetie! Damn it seems that my PuddingPop is off script but alas she ain't:

Quote:
I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.

I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I don’t lack anything. I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I don’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man.

Now there are quite a few funny bits in the above schlock but if you are anything like me, you didn't read it all either....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic