SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with scammers Part One

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
toga980
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I am new to this game, but it is fun! I think that's it's funny how they don't even read your emails. They just cut and paste the same old crap to you. I have pretty much gotten the same email multiple times. Here is my first run in with Ashley Smith. She started out by telling me she is doing the Lord's work in Manchester, UK. Her email is [email protected]

( I just got her email off of the scambusters site. I never contacted her before.)
Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me , Well a Little about me, I am a missionary, I work for my church,well what I basically do is to minister to the poor the less privilege and also those living with HIV and Aids preaching to them about the love and mercies of the lord God,I also visit motherless baby homes preaching to them about the love of God and his blessings and promises for us, I also try to encourage them telling them not to give up on life .That is about what I do. I know now you will be wondering how come about this whole thing,well I started this at the age of 23 but it all happened when there was no one for me, I lost my mom at the age of 6, dad died when I was 19 after I lost mom there was no one out there for me, mom's friend came along to my rescue, she took me with her to Canada where she lives and started teaching me about the love of God and the reasons why I have to worship the Lord in all I do, by the age of 24 I started
ministering, at the age of 26, I started travelling, ministering to people about the love of God, that was how Iheard the call, and I am happy that I did it,not that I don't have a bad side, we all do have our bad sides, and bad things that we do and would like to pray for forgiveness. The reason Iam online is because this is going to be my last missionary Work and I would love to meet the man of my heart desires,that was why I decided that,I would not mind relocating if need be ,that is, I don't mind relocating for my loved one ,that is ,if I get to meet him, hence, this is the reason I am online.I have travelled to some countries ministering about God presently,I am in a country in UK doing the lords work,the city called Manchester.but I will soon be back to the States Whenever am needed,I stay with my Grandmom before I left States,at Manassas,Virginia who died 2yrs ago.

Mostly in a relationship is LOVE,that is all that matters, that is why I have decided to build my relationship on some key words, LOVE, TRUST, FAITH,HONESTY and DEDICATION, those are the key words to a relation which and lastly COMMUNICATION which is a strong factor.What matters mostly in relationship is Love and nothing more.Well this is all I want you to know now as I will be expecting to hear from you as regards what you feel now,so we know if there is anything for the both of us.Waiting patiently to hear from you.We all have our own beliefs you know, but love oversees all, till I read from you.Grace and Peace unto you .

Ashley
xoxo

Ps tell me more of yourself and attach your pic to your next mail

(ME)Ashley,
I live in Florida and I am a God fearin' man, so I am so hapoy to know that you are a sister kn Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. I spend most of my free time reading the bible, since I think the tv ia the work of Satan himself. I dont own one and I hope you dont either. I am always afraid that when I am shopping for my plain man clothes, that the devil will pop out of the tv and into my heart, when i walk by. That is why i am always quick of step in a department store. Being taken over by the devil is my biggest fear. Maybe you can protect me.
I am a simple man so i dont know how to send you a pic. I can barely use the internets and the google. Plus cameras can take your soul away. I would love to see a pic of you. Where are you now? Do I sound like a true and compassionate man that you maybe ciuld have live with? I surely do pray for that.
I look forward to hwarin frum you.

I am not a playa. Ru?

Bababoiey and love to you
Mark

Ashley,
I live in Florida and I am a God fearin' man, so I am so hapoy to know that you are a sister kn Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. I spend most of my free time reading the bible, since I think the tv ia the work of Satan himself. I dont own one and I hope you dont either. I am always afraid that when I am shopping for my plain man clothes, that the devil will pop out of the tv and into my heart, when i walk by. That is why i am always quick of step in a department store. Being taken over by the devil is my biggest fear. Maybe you can protect me.
I am a simple man so i dont know how to send you a pic. I can barely use the internets and the google. Plus cameras can take your soul away. I would love to see a pic of you. Where are you now? Do I sound like a true and compassionate man that you maybe ciuld have live with? I surely do pray for that.
I look forward to hwarin frum you.

I am not a playa. Ru?

Bababoiey and love to you
Mark
Hello,

Thanks for the message ,anyway I want you to send your pics and I still have some questions for you . You are the first member that I would talk to on this site....life is good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you over there ? I will still love to know some little more about you . Hence, I made out some Questions for you .

Find pleasure in getting back at me with sincere responses:

1..What do u like in a lady ?
2..Are u a player or for real ?
3..Are u single or divorced?
4..Do u have kids ?
5..What you do for a living?
6..Tell me about urself ?
7..What u do for fun and in your free time?
8.. What's your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.
9..How long have you been on the site we met?
10..Have you ever dated any lady on internet before and are you still together or not! Give reason

Hope to hear back from you soonest.

Ashley
xoxoxo.

Where do you live ashley?

Ashley Smith wrote:

Hello Mark,

How are you doing?...Its such a wonderful day to read from you, I mean I was not expecting you to answer the questions you left unanswered.I was hoping its gonna take few weeks before you answer it..lol just kidding..To answer my own questions back :

1..what do you like in a Man ?. Loving,Caring, Understanding....easy going....a man who is romantic a man who knows how to make a woman feel loved and also protect his family.

2..Are u a player or for real ?. I am real, and I have never for once been a player, moreover I have just been Involved in just 3 relationships.

3..Are you single or divorced?. I am single and never been married.

4..Do u have kids ?. I don't have any Kids, but I would love to have someday, I love kids so much and I like to be around them, I see alot of them and they are lovely, I cant wait to have Kids with the man of my life. At least 2 or 3.. sure I would discuss that with that man someday, who knows if its you...we will see about it anyway.

5..What you do for a living?. I work as a missionary, and I love it.

6..Tell me about urself ? brown eyes/Light brown hair 5"6 , non smoker/Non Drinker.

7..What you do for fun and in your free time?. well I like to walk around the inner harbor , I love sports ,watching movies and going to the movies , live music , I like to have fun I'm usually up for anything new and fun.

8.. Whats your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?. So far no bad experience other than, I have done emailing with some few Guys and they seem not to be my type of persons, all they talk about is sex and I am not that type, its just not the right thing talking about sex online, I hope you understand.

9..How long have I been on the site? Just 2weeks

10.. Have I ever dated any man on internet before? YES but not together because he's not real but a CHEAT!

I wait to read from you real soon, and I hope I have answered my questions well.

Ashley
xoxoxo.

If you stay on email it confuses them. You are dealing with multiple people, and you can tell. They can't seem to remember who they are emailing.
Very nice. When ru returning? Where will you be returning to?

Ashley Smith wrote:

Manchester,UK that is where I'm presently doing the lord's work and I would be returning to States very soon

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: Are you still interested?

Hello Mark,

Thanks so much for the email its so nice to read from you.

I am glad things is working out good for you, makes me feel good, at least sound like everything is cool with you.

I really do like the way you answered the questions i asked, i totally agree with everything...smiles..as for me my answer will be :

1. I would say "CAT" Cat are caring,loving,easy going...and they like to be cuddle, i like to be cuddle as well..lol...feels good...

2. About my work, it will be to wake Up in the morning, clean everywhere and wake my Man with a Passionate kiss walk him to the bathroom bath him, prepare dinner and have him go to work, i feel that is the wonderful work that i would ever had till the end of the time...Other way round, the Missionary work i am doing if Perfect because i derive Happiness from it.

3.One nice afternoon me and you walking on the beach holding each other and talking, after then, in the evening go to a cool restaurant or Cinema, watch movie, or have a Nice Dinner with a Red Candle light.

I don't know how you feel about this email thing, but to me its Great, and i keep getting big smile on my face each time i read from you...I have more question for you...I will be waiting for answers :

1.If you could go back and change one thing in your past, what would it be?
2. If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for?
3. If you won the lottery, how would you spend the money?

Those are another set of questions, i do really want to learn more about you...I wait to read from you soon.

Love Always,

Ashley
xoxoxo.

Ashley,

You must respond to me quickly. I afraid you are already cheating on me with another man. Do you love me? Will you commit? I do what I can to make you happy.

Bababababoooey. My love and sister in Christ.

Mark

Ashley, where are you currently? What is your favorite Cinema? What is it about Red Candle light that you like? I love hearing from you. I get a big, fat wide smile when I see that you respond to me. Please make sure you prompt. That is very important to me.

If I had one wish, I would wish for you to be here with me.
If I won the lotto, of course I shower you with jewels and travel far and wide to exotic places. Or I just stay at home at eat chips and dip. Would you like that? truthfully, I scared of planes. I don't understand how they stay in the sky and not always fall down. Seems like the work of the devil. I much prefer potato chips and dip. That is work of our Lord. He love fried taters. I just know he did. I think it in Bible. Pretty sure. ashley, please contact me. Don't leave me hanging. I want to have kids with you. Can we name our first born Mary Kate/ No matter if boy or girl? Please say yes. I think I love you. I really do. Even though I not know you, I fell like I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You is special gurrl. Please email me back reaaalllly soon. Me so lonely

Bababooey my love.

Marky Mark

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:28 AM
Subject: I'll Always Love You

I'll Always Love You

Before I met you Mark,

I was badly hurt from relationships that fell apart,

I didn't wanna live no more

I just wanted an end,

I thought nothing could cure me,

My heart would never mend.

You walked into my problems

and made them go away,

I didn't wanna be with you,

'Cause I thought you'd hurt me someday.

I gave you a chance to see if that was true,

But something was different and you were something new.

Now, I know what your love is truly about,

your sweet, honest, and loveable,

something I can't live without.

I hope that this love will last,

Because you know I'll always love you,

I hope we'll never part,

because I know you love me too...

I can't wait to have you for real in my arms

Hugs and Kisses

Take Care Loads

Ashley
xo

That was beautiful. Did you write that yourself? You should be a writer. Such a way with words. My heart is aching. I have found my one true love and soulmate. Where do we go from here?

Bababababooey,

Mark

(She is quite the wordsmith!)
Your poems are wonderful. You have made my day, my week, my month, my year, my decades. I especially love this well written, thought out part here My heart the beach, your love your feet, you've touched my heart

Leaving footprints on the shore...
From your first mail, i knew we're met to be together.

Bababooey,

Mark

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: Are you still interested?

Hey Babe,

How are you doing Mark?nice and cute is the pic you sent and I love it so much....I want to believe everything is fine with you over there as i am doing just wonderful, except the fact that its has been a crazy and busy day..But its cool anyway..I have missed reading from you, you bring me Happiness, Joy when ever i read from you, and all this is like a Magic to me, i guess it because i am new to it...But really i feel great, and i have enjoyed all the exchanges of questions and answer more or less like quizzle...lol. well as for me i do still have more questions for you...I hope you can see them below...I i wait for your answers...

Do you believe in love?....
Have you ever been in love?...
Do you think love still exist and that you will fall in love someday again?...
Do you think you can fall in love with me?..
Do you think i am the type of your woman?.

Those are the questions above, tough huh.hahaha you had better answer them right and correctly so i can give you Excellent Mark.I cant wait to meet you soon, well the time is almost near i would let you know about my coming back...I hope you missing me as i am missing you here also?...I await your answers, and i will answer mine back also.

I wait to read from you soon.

Love Always,

Ashley
xoxoxo.

(things are about to change)

Here was his first mail to me which he CC to another person's email called Jessy

<removed emails and details of another baiter--apparently scammer got 2 baiters tangled - Dorothy>
2012/12/13 Ashley Smith <[email protected]>

>
> So is this how you send mails to different ladies just to con them? Who
> is Jessy?
>
> I'm not here for games and I hate scammers and players
>
>
> ------------------------------

2012/12/13 Ashley Smith <[email protected]>

>
> [email protected]. Who owns that email add that you both sent mail
> to us?
>i was blackmailed on the website scamwarners.com, the guy is a con-artist trying to send mail to many ladies at once

i wish you can

--- On Sat, 12/15/12, Mark Wing <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Thats not true
To: "Ashley Smith" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 5:49 AM

I don't believe them. They jealous of our love.

To: Mark Wing <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: Thats not true

So don't think i am what they called me on there(scamwarners.com)

I should be back to States as soon as I'm done with my last missionary work and that should be by the end of this year

My home?Where my grandma's place is in Manassas Virginia but she's late and I have nobody I'm meeting in States except I found my ideal man in the States or anywhere in the world
She's dead! Don't you read my very first mail when we met and exchange mails on here?

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 10:59 AM PST [email protected] wrote:

>She's late? What does that mean? Ashley Smith wrote: My home?Where my grandma's place is in Manassas Virginia but she's late and I have nobody I'm meeting in States except I found my ideal man in the States or anywhere in the world

What's your plan for xmas celebration? Do you live alone? And how do you want us to meet when I come to States?

Hey Babe,

How are you doing?....I want to believe everything is fine with you over there as i am doing just wonderful,But its cool anyway....I have missed reading from you, you bring me Happiness, Joy when ever i read from you, and all this is like a Magic to me, i guess it because i am new to it...But really i feel great, and i have enjoyed all the exchanges of questions and answer more or less like quizzle...lol. well as for me i do still have more questions for you...I hope you can see them below...I i wait for your answers...

Do you believe in love?....
Have you ever been in love?...
Do you think love still exist and that you will fall in love someday again?...
Do you think you can fall in love with me?..
Do you think i am the type of your woman?.

Those are the questions above, tough huh....hahah you had better answer them right and correctly so i can give you Excellent Mark...Very Happy..I cant wait to meet you soon, well the time is almost near i would let you know about my coming back...I hope you missing me as i am missing you here also?...I await your answers, and i will answer mine back also.

I wait to read from you soon.

Love Always,

Ashley
xoxoxo.

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 7:44 PM PST Mark Wing wrote:

>You have sent me this same email 3x. You are not a good Christian woman. You are bad. You are communicating with other men. You don't love me. Liar!!!
>
>

Where are the answers I asked you and you claimed you've sent them to me Mark?Forward the mail as a prove where you answer the questions,you never answered those questions and that was why I keep repeating the mail including the questions in it to you,I know you never believed me since you have followed the thread of the guy who posted my profile on the website scamswarners and lied against me and you comment on the same page I was blackmailed and you wrote that,I'm also talking to her and she's a missionary and i 'll send some mails later

May the God of heaven whom I serve and who I trusted so much judge and punish you with all my haters,mockers and blackmailers and his wrath come upon you all and your family in Jesus name

Please look/find elsewhere for your wife because you never trust me from the beginning and you pretended to be,don't write me again.

Goodbye

Well, that was fung with Ashley Smith

[/b][/u]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic