SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have another one upset with me.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My buddy who sent 1 of 2 ID-tenT's no longer wishes to be my partner:

Quote:
Dear Mr S,
Nobody is hacking any email here . The message I sent to you the other time was not a complete message because I was trying to write an information about Mr zongo intentions to help when I suddenly and mistakenly sent the message
I have been reluctant to say a word since then because I am tired of your cock and bull stories because you are not helping matters
You should have known that this is a deal and that you did not deposit any money here but got the opportunity by ommission

Your stories are like a child story because as a banker , I know the rudiments of sending money and your conditions and procedures are that of a scammer and I am not ready to keep trusting you
I have approached the bank to change your name as the beneficiary but they refused hence the funds approval has been made. I am seeing you as an obstacle in this transaction and looking frustrated
I want you to forget the transaction and write an official message to the bank that they can transfer the funds to another beneficiary to enable me find a suitable person to help me because what you are doing is not clear to me

I want you to forget this deal and leave me alone. Go and take back your money from MG and keep it for your personal use.
I am working out a way to save the situation because I have seen that if I wait for you, I will lose this life opportunity
You are not genuine and is full of deceits which means there is no point to trust you hence even after the funds transfer , there is no guarantee that I will get back my share
It was a good that you deceived me but regret that you are no longer my partner because you are too small to deceive me and take over the funds
Isaka
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what you are doing is not clear to me

His ignorance is your problem how?

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as a banker , I know the rudiments of sending money

So he's a very junior banker who admits to knowing very little about his job.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dumped several of my SE Lads tonight. Here is a reaction from me telling them that my Ex-wife had returned home after two years and wants to patch things up:
Quote:
My Dear,
This was your mail to me I have been praying for a woman that I can bring to the USA to marry and give a happier life to.This sounds like a match sanctioned by God you never told me that you are married before and now at this point in time you disappointed me , anyway i am telling from the soul and spirit you will never go free on this after all your empty promises to me and here it ends , you made every body a fool , the lawyer , the rev.father and i you shall never go unpunished the lord of orphans shall never set you free you are a very wicked human-being as you have put me in shame and tears you shall face this as well mark it somewhere heavens shall never forgive you, bye for now go ahead with your ex-wife.

BTW, the first Bold Print sent back to me was part of one of my E-mails to the lad earlier in the bait. I'm so glad they remembered. (Sniff) The title of the message was "Sorry for yourself". The second bold print I've added to my Siggy line.

Last edited by Big Al on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as you have put me in shame and tears

Oh, how could you? Terrible...just terrible. Very Happy

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genuine grief. So, so sweet. Well done Big Al Cool

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I find this rather comforting:

Quote:
the lord of orphans shall never set you free

I might just have to go back to a Senegal for some more loving or at least to show them that I really do care!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten some great lad rage emails, containing all sorts of profanity fit to peel the paint off the walls. But my favourite upset response from a lad so far is this more subtle expression of frustration with my delaying tactics:

Quote:
I must confess,you are very stubborn personally,no sentimental attachment

Yes, my lad, that is the idea. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I dumped her with love:
Quote:
Dear Constance & Mr. Douglas,
My Ex-wife returned home over the weekend. She said she was so
sorry that she left me two years ago. We talked over the weekend and
are trying to patch things up. I'm not sure how this will end but for
now I'm no longer able to help you as I'm pretty messed up
emotionally.
Regards,
Satter

..and I never found a way to ask Mr. Douglas how Eb was doing.

ETA: my draft of my message to the first lad tomorrow:
Quote:
Funny is that Mr. Zongo could easily send an Id photo for one of the two Employees. Now the second employee seems to have disappeared and Mr. Zongo will not reply to my E-mails. (Talk about Deceitful?) I talked to my lawyer today. He said I could file another form to Mr. Fife called a "Forfeit Unclaimed Knullified Transaction-1" (FUKT-1) form and get my money back in about two weeks. It looks like my best option right now.
Satter
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one took it well:

Quote:
My Dear Love S,

I received your mail now. I'm happy to know that you received the filled form which i sent to you yesterday and sad to hear from you that your ex-wife has returned back to your home. Why is it that is now am coming over to meet you that she returned back? I hope you can understand that marriage is something that one has to go in with assurance of love. You don't have to patch up your married life. You don't have to accept to patch things up with your marriage life because a man into a wrong marriage relationship is like one who is gradually digging his grave. You should refuse her if she is not ready to accept the responsibility of wife in your life.
Please don't leave me behind. I promise to take good care of you to give your life a better meaning, to always keep you joyful at all times with my love for you. Please i still want you to help me make claim and transfer of my money to America for my better living when i come over. EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY ME AGAIN because of your ex-wife returned back, you can still be my partner to assist me receive my money and manage it in a good business.By doing so we can be close to each other and i will not miss you forever. Please consider my request and reply me very urgent.
I called Mr. Kharifa now and told him that you asked me to come his office for the money you send and he requested me to come along with the copy receipt of your payment. Please send me the transfer slip of the money you send to the account so that i can move to meet Mr. Khalifa on that. I am waiting your reply soon.

Yours lovely,
Tamara.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you can still be my partner to assist me receive my money

It's comforting to know that something can help mend her broken heart.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic