SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
misfit90046
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I obviously have a lot to learn, but it was my first effort. Basically, the scammer acted as an agent from the FBI--Director Mueller--saying I would be sent to jail for being an 'internet fraudster' if didn't transfer some cash by wire to somewhere in Nigeria. I chose to be an old lady named 'Mrs. Ingrid Bergman'.

Basically I kept the back and forth going for about 5 days until I think they decided to cut their losses.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Director Mueller,

I cannot understand how this happened. I have not been contacted previously by the FBI and this has me very concerned. Please let me know how I can rectify this situation as I do not want to go to jail or pay any fines.

I hope that we can solve this problem quickly.

Mrs. Ingrid Bergman

--------------------------

<Scammer re-sends original scam email with info on how to wire the money>

--------------------------

Dear Director Mueller

I cannot tell you how frightening this email is making me. I am doing my best to get the money together. I'm afraid I have very little funds. Please give me the time to get this money together. I am an old woman and get a little money each month from a pension. I ask you again to please have mercy and I will get you the money soon.

Would you be willing to accept $20 instead? And please explain why I am sending this to Nigeria?

Sincerely,

Mrs. Bergman

------------------------

Hello Mam,

Ok, how long do you want me to give you? it is sending there because it where the certificate will be issue in your favour.

------------------------

Dear Director Mueller

How long do I have? I now have $35, but my husband is giving me difficulties. We are elderly, but I don't think he understands the situation. Would it be possible to pay you in change? We have a bucket of nickels, dimes, and quarters. My husband doesn't know I have it. I could send you all this change.

I pray that this will fix the situation. Is there a way I can call you?

Mrs. Bergman

------------------------

OK GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $35 OR $50 TODAY

------------------------

Dear Director Mueller

My husband caught me trying to take his money and he called me names. My husband is not a nice man and has no idea the amount of trouble we are in with the federal government. Would it be possible to have my husband jailed and then we could consider the matter closed?

Mrs. Bergman

------------------------

LISTEN MADAM, WE GIVE YOU ONLY TODAY AND TOMORROW LATEST TO SEND THE $98 OTHERWISE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE ARRESTED AND JAILED.

------------------------

Dear Director Mueller

I understand. I thought you were a God fearing man that would show mercy on an old woman, but apparently not. Would it be possible for me to send you the payment in the form of dimes, nickels and pennies? It is all I have.

Mrs. Bergman

------------------------

LISTEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN, SELL THEM AND GET THE MONEY AND SEND PERIOD.

------------------------

Director Mueller,

You are a very rude, mean man; but since I have no choice, I will send you the money. How and where do I send the money?

Mrs. Bergman

------------------------

<Scammer re-sends original scam email with info on how to wire the money>

------------------------

Director Mueller,

I am sending you $14. It is all I have. My husband just hit me because I took his money. I hope you are satisfied.

Here is your information:

MTSN: 489-456-5699

Mrs. Ingrid K. Bergman
<fictional address>

------------------------

LISTEN, THE MTCN IIS WRONG, SO YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND US THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT VIA ATTACHMENT

------------------------

Director Mueller

I don't remember getting a receipt from them. That is the correct MTCN number. $14 by wire transfer.

Mrs. Bergman

------------------------

LISTEN GO BACK THERE AND GET THE RECEIPT, HOW DID YOU GET THE MTCN SINCE YOU DID NOT COME BACK WITH THE RECEIPT. I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE JOKING WITH US HERE

------------------------

Dear Director Mueller,

I am Alan Bergman. My wife is Ingrid Bergman. They do not have the receipt---either they didn't give it to my wife or she lost it. Can I just send you a check? What is your address?

Mr. Alan Bergman
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

quite nice so far.

Next time you should offer him big money and not try to haggle him down.
The money is like a carrot in front of a donkeys nose. The bigger the carrot (money) the farther will the donkey (lad) go for you.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I hope the E-mail account you are using uses none of your Real Life information. If it does, then please drop all contact with this scammer until you've read the section on Safe Baiting.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738

Also now that you've posted once you can apply for a mentor. They are a wealth of knowlege and help.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Then you can pull up the same Lad and start all over again if you wish to.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic