SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wizard of Id

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this guy going since 12/6. He's been mailing both Celine and Maeve and has asked for money. He's just started mailing Jordana but no request yet.

Quote:
I am very happy to read you and all the fun is for me to answer
your message, because I'm really happy for you.
I honestly love you I'm well and truly without fault.

in my idea is to match a woman very serious sympasthique like you to continue the rest of my life with you, or we will have children, but I have trust me because I let my heart open quickly to a woman serious and sincere.
trust me, I am a young man credible and very sensitive.

Through life without trust and sincerity nothing can be achieved
I appreciate your willingness and acceptance that I am your partner in life, I truly accept this, and I am very pleased with you.
even in my dreams and in my thoughts I love you, and I'll see you at close to me, I'd like to see you.
I wish you a very good day.

God bless you.
I expected a nice copy you.

Quote:
hello my princess very happy to read your message again, it always make me happy to be your husband, I want you, however, and any time I need you forever.
I am a wise and simple, if it's on my side we can all share the love without fear, I'm just a young man and seriously.

I know that I am poor materially, but I am rich in my heart because I have a lot of me capacitées, knowledge and virtues. through life without trust and sincerity nothing can be achieved, so it is a trust that must sow seed to harvest fruit.

I love you very strong, and I can never forget you in my thoughts even in my dreams, my love for you Celine, my soul is still in you.

I'll send you one of my photo that I put on the site, now I need a camera or a laptop not a good brand brand new Chinese take pictures of myself to send you more.

I love you my love, I embrace you very strong.

Quote:
hello my love, how are you? I hope all is well with you.
I love you my wife about my life now, I'm in the merd, I'm in a period or my situation is a bit difficult for me.
I'm not working, I'm sick, I'm hospitalized a few days ago that, my health is better now that there has been a change climent is the harmattan, its a dry wind, wet and dusty.

I have trouble in my mind really, it's not going at all frankly, while we are late, there is a lot to pay really, how bad period for me?
I sincerely problems, how should he do to get in this mess My love Celine?

Quote:
hi my love, my health is better now, it is malaria, there has been a change climent with us here, please God my health will go even better, I'll heal.

as my health is not yet totlement in good condition, I can not work first, my doctor gave me a few weeks to wait to see the state of my health, before returning to work .
I worry, I have problems with my home connection and my situation is a bit difficult, frankly my love.

Quote:
hello my love, I am happy to read your good and you hear me, I'm really happy already.
I spoke at my health, it's better still this time, I feel a little good about my body.

Outside of that, I worry, I worry at my house rent and internet connection have not yet been paid, and also small thing to do. since I rented an apartment in the building, each end of the month I have to pay, as actuallement I'm sick, I'm late payment.

if the state of my health, it will still old, as my doctor told me to give some time to take care of me, that my health is established, before returning to work.
my love I always think of you night and day.
I want my God to give me health in the year 2013, I want to come to you allemange meet you, I really want to have sex with you, I love you very, very strong, it's you I chose that as my future wife liked, and forever.

Quote:
hello my love, how do you too?
I hope you understand what I mean by that.

ie the period a little hard for because I dive this time, I'm moldy frankly, I have my doubts and I worry at my home connection and are not paid. I had some money on me, I took to make me soingner, until redémare my work, you see a little of what I mean by that.
I am a young man I live like me.

my love I will like to tell you about my life now so that you can possibly give me a hand because I'm going through now time is very difficult.

as my health is not yet well build, I do not know how should he do now with me here.
I'm in a mess my sincere love.

Quote:
hi my love, I'm really happy with you, your message has me doing too much fun.

I want you to go to western union tranfer.

full name is: Abdoulaye id Ama

City: abidjan.

thank you very much my love God bless you.

Quote:
hello my love Celine, it was so good to read your message with pleasure, I know we'll get there, and I hope forever.
I do not know how to thank you for your kindness, you are a Wonder Woman, I appreciate your kind always, God bless you throughout your life, I want to be your husband forever.

my beloved, I am a young man, I fear, faith and know that God has never cheated in my life.

redémare, mean, again my work.
treatment, mean cure.

This was what I meant by that so that you can help me pay my rent and internet connections, if possible.
I am a direct, simple like me.
Please, I hope my message does not bother you?
I think I love you

Quote:
hello my wife, I'm so glad to hear you say that you will help me, my love really makes me too happy to get out of this very difficult situation for me.
the rent is 280 euro
connection is 75 euro
I have something else in my house to do as

Quote:
ok my love, I'll try to send you a bank account number.
but I have a friend in Europe is that i can give you his account at the end you can tranfer on his account, if he received it will tranfer in western union or money gram for me.

hi my love, I'm very happy you sincerely, but you know Tuesday 5 is the latest delay to pay my bills connection.

I would like to ask you whether it is possible so you can tranfer money western union or money gram in london for my friend here can tranfer me to pay my bills quickly, is that possible?
it is in london, I need if you can help me a sum of 1000 euro to pay all my expenses, I am very happy frankly, my love please help me.

or must necessarily bank account?
my health is better, if it will please God more than.
I love you my love I think of you always

Quote:
hello my love, I am very happy to read your message, I was doing tros pleasure.
Now I've got a bank account number.

please help me my love, I know that this time it will work out.
Here is the information, and I hope you will tranfer money as soon as Monday, I want it be possible.

Beneficiary Bank of Africa
Cote D'Ivoire

Beneficiary Name Nxxxxxxxxx Joxxxxxxx B.

Account Number: C:103xxxxxxx

Swift Code
Africiabxxx

Bank Address Rue Des Petroliers Vridi Cote D'Ivoire

I love you my love, I always think of you, I know you're my wife, my beloved favorite.
my strength is a bit back and that's okay.

if you did send me the transfer receipt, I love you very much Celine.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my love, I am very pleased to hear that you have already sent the information to your banker.

God bless you forever, I know you are too kind, and I appreciate that.
thank you very much and a lot of my beloved, thou shalt be my wife and I have infinite feelings in you, I love you.

by the grace of God, my health is better too and I hope I love you always unlimited.
I've never seen a woman like you in my life.
where you go, I'll be behind you, my love.
trust me, I am a young man serious and honest, you are beautiful and lovely my love.
good day to you May God be with you.

Quote:
hi my loving wife, please if your bank has finished making the tranfer, I need the receipt in order to withdraw money.

I am listening to you, and I expect a great response from you.
my best regards.

From Maeve
Sweetheart, my bank doesn't give a receipt when you transfer money. I see that it's been sent when I receive my bank statement at the end of the month. I don't think that you need one to withdraw the money.

Your wife

From Celine

Hi sweetheart,

Banks here don't give receipts for transfers. You shouldn't need one to withdraw your money.

Sending many kisses!

I do so love Google translate.

Quote:
hi my love, ok so I can retire now?

I am very happy to my wife if you transfer the money to me and get away in the galley.

I also thank you for your kindness, my wife merçi serious Celine
I await your reply, I love you very much.

Exemple d'utilisation de "" :
traduction automatique de Google

Sending kisses

your husband
idrisse

Quote:
hi my love, I'd like to know if he could tranfer money for me

my friend got his comptre told me that if you tranfer money from it can send a receipt to know, you see a little of my love.

he was able to tell me so I can know aussiet inform
I await your reply, I love you very much Maeve

Honey, banks in the US do not give you a receipt for transferring money. Your friend is telling you wrong, he doesn't know the banking system in the US.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After back and forth about the money and a receipt, he sends this to Maeve and Celine. He may find out by the ladies' answers that google translate is perhaps not his friend. Smile

Quote:
hello my love, you see, I'm so tired, frankly, I have proposed western union or money gram, you told me that you can not do it.
Now I've got an account with someone, I sent you the information.

but if you know you want to help me as your husband help me.
the account does not belong to me, if you know you do the transfer for me, send me a paper that significant that you have made the tranfer.

if you do not want also you can cancel your tranfer, that's all.
I am a man I do not like to talk to someone, I was born into a family that was very good Educaton sincerely, so I do not know how to disappoint a person.

I am friendly and correct, if you want to help me or if you do not want too leave.

From Maeve.

Frankly, I've gotten tired of this. It seems my dear that all you care about is the money. You asked me for help and I sent you money. You keep asking for a receipt and I keep telling you that the banks don't give one. And, yet, you keep telling me to get you a receipt. Is it that you don't think that I sent the money? Are you calling me a liar? It is not that I don't want to send you a receipt but it is that I can't. There is no receipt to send you and your friend doesn't need one to get the money.

You say that you don't know how to disappoint a person but you have disappointed me Id. You tell me to either help you or leave which tells me that you didn't love me and that you have lied to me about it. You only wanted my money. You have truly hurt me.

And Celine:

I told you that we don't have receipts here and that your friend doesn't need one. I'm tired of all this too, my dear. Since you believe your friend that he needs a receipt and not me, then fine. I will cancel the transfer. It's obvious to me that you only wanted money from me. And to think that I was stupid enough to actually believe that you were in desperate need of money so I sent 5,000 euro to you instead of the 1,000 euro you asked for.

Since you're being so mean and telling me to leave, then fine, I'll leave.

Meanwhile, he's started asking for money from Jordana.

Quote:
hello my love, you can send me some money so I can start to process the papers.

I am a serious young man, fair and correct.
I am worthy, just trust me.
I love you my love Jordana, I think of you, I always pray to God and his wishes grance, I want to marry you.

great day for the protection of the Almighty.
your husband

Quote:
hi my wife Jordana, thank you also for your kind reply, I am really glad to hear you say you're going aimder to do my papers and come to you.

I appreciate it, I had a bank account, but now it no longer works, I'd like you to transfer money through western union or money gram, on my behalf.

for now I'd like you to send 1000 or 1500 euro to start doing the paperwork.

My dear, please get me the exact amounts that you need. I'm not sending money unless I know exactly how much your visa and such will cost.

I'm sorry but I can't send by Western Union or Money Gram. The Department of Homeland Security here is now monitoring transfers made by them. I can't risk losing my money because of it.

Quote:
my wife excuse me, I'll try to send everything I need as
visa and all the papers you need.

as I do not currently, I would ask you if I can use on behalf of a friend or to my knowledge that you will send me money to my papers and join you in the united states.

Please wait at the end that I can send you all you need.
I love you sincerely and I'll always be your future husband, you too will be my beloved wife.
Jordana you're beautiful to me, very pretty, friendly, I liked your photo more than anything seriously.

I'm waiting for your lovely reply.
great day.

He has realized that Google translate did him no favors and sent this to both Maeve and Celine.

Quote:
oh, my wife forgive me, please I have not told to leave, so I've already told you that I am a young man very simple, this is not how it happened, my love I t 'love, do not think of evil, is not it, please I love you, I never loved a woman like you Celine, you are very kind to me, and I will love you forever, you've never talk badly.

I have a deep wound in my heart, this is a blessur expression of my love for you.
this friend I used his account, he is not my friend, thanks to anyone that I know.

This morning he told me that he was at the bank to retier money, and the banker told him that he must necessarily transfer a clip that is not his fault.
He also said that the banker told him that even here in Africa must necessarily transfer a clip to be able to withdraw money at any bank.

you see my love, do not think of evil, I am your husband, and I am very simple, help me.
I love you sincerely and I'll always be your future husband, you too will be my beloved wife
Celine you're beautiful to me, very pretty, friendly, I liked your photo more than anything seriously.
I'm waiting for your lovely reply.

And just now to Celine. I guess she rated an extra apology since she sent more money.

Quote:
Celine my love, do not think anything wrong, I do not speak and do not hurt badly, I love you still, I've even promised that this year 2013, I will come to you Allemangne​​, do worry, we'll make love together and from there you will be my beloved wife, trust me.

I am not a bad behavior, I beg your pardon for acepter, it is you that I have chosen as my wife, so I'll let you, I'm still very young for you, we can make children overall, I prayed to my God for it, as my health it goes a little now, I'll start doing my papers to come to you in allemengne, you're so cute to me and I'll love you forever, I ''ve even told my mother that I am in contact with you, a woman life and I want to get married soon.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he figured if he was going to ask for 1,000-1,500 he may as well as for a bit more from Jordana.

Quote:
hi my love, I'm the information and I have had.
passport costing 220 euro
visa costing 500 euro
ticket costing 2200 euro.

the rest of the papers myself I can do it, do everything possible to send me money in the end so that I can make you viteet rejondre the united states
trust me my love.
important is what I just mentioned.

I can get an account of a friend, I would like to my wife and I await your response.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Jordana:

Quote:
hi my love, I am very happy to read your post, it make me too happy.

please if you have send me the transfer receipt or clip so I can tranfer withdraw money and to take steps commcer my papers
Here is the information of bank account.

Beneficiary Bank of Africa
Côte d'Ivoire

same account that he sent to Maeve and Celine and already reported.

I love you my love, I always think of you, I know you're my favorite beloved wife.

I love you so much Jordana and I waiting for your lovely print.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello my wife Jordana

hello my wife Jordana, thank you also for your patience, I'm really happy with it all.
my love please tranfer after I beg your pardon, send me a payment slip for the money.

understand me, I am a young man just and proper, every day I love you and I think of you, you're my beloved wife.

I will wait your good reply.
excelente day my love

I did the transfer by email to my banker so there is no payment slip. Banks in the US do not give them. Please be patient as it will take time to get to you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this to Celine:

Quote:
ok I got my wife, as German banks do not provide payment slips for transfers and that my friend insisted I wish that you will cancel the transfer, such as the account does not belong to me, really love my j ''d like want to buy a mobile phone or a laptop and send by DHL courier on my name.

after I'll try to sell and create my personal account on my name and idrisse you transfer money to my account.
please be agree with me, and I beg your pardon.

I'll cancel the transfer but I'm not buying anything and sending it to you.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent this today to Jordana.

Quote:
hi my love, just as you tell me that banks in the United States do not provide payment slips, please I want you to cancel your ransfer go first, because my friend that I ''ve got his account told me that if I do not have a payment slip, even if the money is not received it can not give.

I love that you wait a bit, I'll find a solution.

Okay sweetheart, I'll go ahead and cancel the transfer. Let me know if you think of something.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proof once again, that Google translator is probably not the most reliable thing to depend on.

Quote:
hello my dear, I want to ask you if you can send me the money by mail, make express mandate.

I hope that if you can not do that, I have no solution yet.

if you do not also write me no more.
thank you before.

I have tried to help. But your sentence "if you do not also write me no more" tells me to either send the money or not to write you any more.

Fine, then I won't write you any more.

To Celine and Maeve:

Quote:
hi my love, please pity me is really, I beg your forgiveness again.
really it will not always please.

I would like to offer you as if you can send money by mail, to express a mandate.
if you agree with me, tell me that I can give you the coordinates.

I think of you my wife, I love you always night and day I think of you Celine
I await your response.

your future husband

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivory coast scammers usually seem to stick to their native French. You got yourself a special one there with his willingness to try his hand at English.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Jordana:

Quote:
hi dear, I you have not been nice to me, why you can not use western union or money gram, which is at me no more. I already said in my post that I am a young man just and correct, so you see that you have not been nice about it.

I told you why I can't use western union or money gram. Only criminals in the US use them. And I'm no criminal. If you feel that mean, then so be it. But you've also not been nice about it by continuing to ask me to use a service that could put me in trouble. You don't care about me...

Quote:
hello my wife really forgive me, please forgive me.
as I was unhappy, but now that I thank you for your nice message, I agree with you, I know we'll get there, I agree that you'll be my only wife and beloved.

my love, you can send money by Federal Express or UPS, I am pleased with you. if you have sent me scans of payment received at the end that I can withdraw the money.

I love you Jordana seriously and sincerely, I ambrasse and I think of you my love.

Quote:
hi my love, what happens? I answer my post please.

I'd like to have your answer, if you can send money by Federal Express or UPS, if you agree tell me that I may know, my love. I really want to start my papers and the united states join you soon.

Quote:
hi my love Jordana, I beg your pardon excuse me what I had said in my posts.
please, but after your holiday you can help me to come to you in the U.S..

you know, in life without trust and sincerity nothing can be achieved.
So trust me, I will come to you the united states, now I do not work, my work is stopped.

if you can send me by Federal Express or ups I would be delighted to. I love you very much my love and it's you that I chose as my wife and infinite love. I apologize again to accept the faith and I will await your response.

I'll do what I can when I get home to help you come to the US. I think you would love it here.

I hope all is well with you.

Quote:
hello my love, I'm worried about you, please listen, I've already said in my message that I'm just a young man, simple and direct. I can not lie to you I honestly love you alllez in the united states, I swear in the name of God. I am looking for an honest woman and worthy to marry.

I am a man of faith and I fear God and I know that God has never cheated in my life. Life is too short if you understand my love.
I honestly like the United States, I hope.

please send me all your contacts, such as telephone number, ect.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic