SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Little Debbie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ,
Here is what i have on my profile and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that
with. I am 34 years old now , but I would be willing to have some with the right person and i will want the man to be type of open minded man who will make me happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think is now for us to love again and live happy life,Well i will be waiting to hear from you again and here are some of my pictures again.Take care of your self.Bye
Regards

Quote:
Hello,
I was so nice to hear back from you, and I truly appreciate you sharing so much about yourself..it's not often you find someone who is able to express themselves so eloquently.Now, more about me...I'm straight forward, honest to a fault, and very easy to get along with. I'm funny, strong when I need to be, but soft hearted most of the time. I have a great sense of humor, and a very definite romantic side. love to kiss and hold hands, but I especially like to share...big things, little things, everything...most things are better shared.I'm emotionally balanced and stable, I have a lot to teach...but a lot to learn...I believe that the day we stop learning is the day we die. I have a lot to give emotionally...but yearn to find someone that can give as much in return.I may not be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, I'm not faster than a speeding bullet, and I'm not as powerful as a locomotive...but I can cook, and I'm pretty darn handy at fixing things.I'm looking for someone who realizes that the very essence of a good relationship starts with being "in like" before you can ever be "in love". If two people can't be friends, how can they develop into something more?I'm a gentle hearted woman and I'm looking for someone who realizes that being a gentle hearted woman and being chivalrous are not synonymous with being a chauvinist. Well its nice that you are interested in getting to know more about me and i am glad too that its time for me to sit and write to you everyday and see what future has for us,I have been scared to date for the past 6 years because of what my ex husband did to me,but when i sit down and think about life i see that all men cannot be the same and that is the reason why i registered on the site and yesterday was my first day on the site and i am also happy that i meet someone i think we can be good match with time because we need to take our time and get to know each other better,I am kind of woman that like man that date only one woman if you can do that with me then we will have more time to concentrate on each other,I am a construction and building and the nature of my work gets me around the world my work base on contract and project so i do travel alot as i have parents and i have lost both of my parents on the same day in a car accident on there way coming back home from church i have not relatives here in Newark,NJ but i have family in Italy,Right now i am not in the state i am working on a contract in Asia and Manchester UK and i will be coming back to the state in three to four weeks,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer,How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heared that many mens and womens play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell.I am waiting for your reply.
Regards

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic