SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My idea for my first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
iBaal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just getting into scambaiting, and I was thinking of trying something like this:

Contact a lad and tell him I'm in desperate need of the funds he's offering. I won't tell him why I need them, but drop a hint or two that it isn't for the most legal of reasons.

If he wants me to call him, tell him I lost my hearing during the war to liberate my "homeland" of Nova Scotia which we lost. If he never does ask to talk to me over the phone, I'll still bring up the war in conversation. - In case nobody gets the joke here, it comes from an episode of a animated show called Archer where the bad guy is a terrorist leader from the "New Scotland Front" which is dedicated to liberating the province of Nova Scotia.

I'd then go through the act of pretending to send whatever advanced fee he wants, and when that ultimately fails, tell him I'm just going to fly to wherever he is and do the deal directly, but of course, don't actually go exactly where he wants me to, maybe even get me a hotel room. Hopefully, this will end up in Safari number 1.

When I ultimately don't show up, I was going to then go with a fake intelligence agent from the Canadian Legal Intelligence Task-force (or something to that effect). Explain to the lad that my OBC was the leader of a terrorist organization dedicated to liberating Nova Scotia by force, and was going to use the money to buy weapons and bombs. The "agent" will explain to the lad that he is to report to a police station of my choosing to assist in my "investigation" and to give his side of the story. I'll tell him I am not interesting in laying any charges against him, that I do not care why he contacted the OBC in the first place, and that I will reimburse all his travel expenses (including the ones he spent on his first Safari), and give him a generous monetary reward for his assistance (Try for safari number 2).

I know it might be a bit overly-ambitious to try and get two safaris out of my first bate, but I figure that even if I don't get him to go on even one safari, I will have still wasted his time and will be able to refine my idea for future baits.

What do you guys think?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piper2000 wrote:
The "agent" will explain to the lad that he is to report to a police station of my choosing to assist in my "investigation" and to give his side of the story.

Welcome to Eater. It's all good up to this point. The ITP rule comes into play. Try a few straight baits at first to get a feel for it.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would sending him to a police station break the ITP rule? To me it seems no different then sending him to the WU.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Good point, well taken. I'm sure the Cops have better things to do than listen to a lad rant. The WU guy is getting paid to process MTCN's. You can do what you want, we just don't talk about that kind of thing here. Wasting LEO's time is just that, a waste. And I highly doubt you could get a lad to travel to a Police Station in the first place.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Wasting LEO's time is just that, a waste.

Ya, that's true, didn't really think of it that way. I think I'll let the cops be then, and send him somewhere else. Maybe get him to meet the agent in some other "secret" location.

Pastor Frank wrote:
And I highly doubt you could get a lad to travel to a Police Station in the first place.

True, but I figured that if I actually got him that far through my bait, I'd give it a try. But as I said, I'll go with somewhere else if I actually get that far.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think getting a lad into a police station would necessitate the use of handcuffs and a gun.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic