SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Interesting Use of English, (well, sort of English)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rockdoctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a newcomer, I thought I would throw in for consideration an example of some puzzling English text from a Swiss blogging site called "arobert.bleublog.lematin.ch". I don't think it is a scamming site, but the language is occasionally so impenetrable that I wonder if some of the site's lingo could inspire some useful baiting text; maybe it is worth, er, wading, through? I haven't yet been able to find out who is behind this writing..........

Here is an example:

""As many of you are aware, nearby is a extreme enlargement active on in the Universe and that lengthening of zest is goad all of you to spread out your quality selves, to build up your be concerned... to have the chief valuable outcome on your planetary. Sometimes it takes a effective happening that creates a "cracking" unfold to assist this enlargement. An taster would be an egg - you would have no opinion what that egg restrained and the impending creations you could clear next to it if you did not tops it accessible and permit the list to enlarge. You as quality beings, are state roughened open, and if you allow, you can spread out manyfold beyond what you expect you are in the minute.

You cognize that old aspect "You can't breed an dish without not bad the foodstuff."?"

And so on. I would be interested in anyone's comments. Cheers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic