SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Western Onion instructions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In search of piggie told lad it would take me 52 trips to WU to send all the money.

Quote:
Dxxxxx,

You really made me laugh (not as much as I did at his hours in s3cure shi3ld) and I understand you perfectly.
That's what I asked you, you do it like this:

Example is transfered 25,000 = (5,000 + 5,000 + 5,000 + 5,000 + 5,000 euros) a day with 5 forms (slips) and different avoids putting the pads on the MTCN.
Can you send me the following information:

FULL NAME AND SURNAME:

MTCN # 1:
MTCN # 2:
MTCN # 3:
MTCN # 4:
MTCN # 5:

Here is the information and details necessary for the transfer and using this technique we finished rather quickly and close the sale of your house.

Thank you for your kind understanding
[/i]

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic