SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ryanhawbecker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone tell me if [email protected] belongs to a person who is trying to scam me
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hard to say. I googled that address the only hit I got was here (i.e., this thread).

There's a lot of email addresses out there, and so far as I know there is no listing that lists each and every single scammer. And it would be impossible to do such a list.

What did the email say to make you think it may be a scammer?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
ryanhawbecker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She send me this email
Dearest,Jim

I have just received your mail with lot of excitement because since I sent my proposal to you my heart has been occupy with the thought and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. So I am happy now that you have finally written and accept to help me.

I contacted you because of my situation believing you will help me to stand for me to transfer my fund into any of your account so please believe me this is for real,

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev. Father in the refugee’s camp, I told the Rev. Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer if you want I can give you the contact of the Rev father so you ask him,

MY PERSONAL PROFILE

Full name: Miss Susan J. Yak.

State: Juba South Sudan

Home address: 25, Block No 12, New Extension (Amarat), Khartoum .

Occupation: Student of medicine in Njala University Juba South Sudan. I have attached my picture to you in this mail.

(YOU ARE TO MAKE ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCES WITH ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE)

Before, I was staying with my uncle who was taking care of me and my school back in my country Sudan and my uncle was very wicked to me Just because my mother has no male child for my Daddy,

Then he has seized all my late father’s properties and sold them away without showing any concern to me. Now, I don’t want him to know about the US$5.6Million United States dollars with the (BOA) BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO BRANCH,

I am contacting you to give me an urgent assistance So that you will contact Bank for the transferring of the money into your account and I will travel to your country and meet you for the sharing of the fund as I stated it in my first mail (30 %) for you while (65 %) is for me and then (5 %) will be for any expenses that may occur during the transferring of the fund into your account.

My main reason of contacting you is because I don’t want my uncle to know about the money because he may claim it and seize the money and I will not get anything. I am assuring you that this money belongs to my late father and it is safe, risk free and legal. Let me know if you’re ready to help me on this so that I will give you the detail information of the (I.D.B) ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Concerning the Transaction:

The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father who so much loved and cherish me, He wanted me to have the best and make him proud, My late father deposited the money and instructed the bank that I can only withdraw the money when I am married or present someone reliable as my trustee and I can only withdraw with the help of a trusted foreigner who will help me to make the necessary arrangement for the capital investment of the money outside here,

This is the reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help,

I wouldn't have bordered you if I have the capability or access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation. I will write to the bank by telling them that you will be contacting them on my behalf As soon as I confirm your approval, so dear I need your information’s below which I will include in the letter of authorization to the bank.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your Country:

3. Your Occupation:

4. Your Age:

5. Your Mobile Phone Number:

6. Your photo:

7 Your account information’s where the fund will be transferred

I am waiting for this information so that I will send the letter to the bank, and please remember that you should keep this only to yourself until the money has been transferred into your account, I do not want anyone to know about it, you know that there are so many wicked people in the world to day, some of them will see good thing coming to you and they will stop it, I am a living witness, so I want you to promise me that you will keep it secret until the whole transfer will be done.

After the transaction of the money into your account. You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Rev. Father in camp to get all my traveling documents, You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over, to enable me continue my education and for the capital investment.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Yours Faithfully

Miss Susan J. Yak.

To which I gave fake formation Now she's saying this
I am in receipt of you message Jim Colinsworth or what ever your real name is whether you help me or not God will make way for me okay, see let me tell you If theirs good and bad also theirs fake and original.

I was told by the rev father that you are not genuine one, well I advice you contact ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK immediately and ask for forgiveness if not see you see JELL you may think am joking.

Yes the ISLAMIC BANK manager has sworn to get you arrested and I know he will do that, ISLAMIC BANK is not like other banks you can play with. your games is over
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely a scammer.

5.6 million dollars + refugee camp = SCAM

EDIT TO ADD: Welcome to Eater. You might find it helpful to sign up for a mentor. And read the stickies and bait safe.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A standard enough advance fee fraud letter, if you Google 'Susan Yak' you get this letter on the scamdex Email database: LINK

I would move this thread to Main Scambaiting, but I want to know you've found the reply first.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ryanhawbecker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I revived this email FOREIGN REMITTANCE OPERATION DEPARTMENT.
Islamic Development Bank.
Address.01 BP 199901 OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
770, Avenue de la Resistance du 17 mai
+226 68 17 44 15/ Telephone +226 74 67 51 69.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail:[email protected]

ATTENTION: (M: Jim Colensworth)

This is to inform you that this Islamic Development Bank has been into transferring of funds for yeas with our good customers and never receive insolent from any of them so we can takes insolent from you or any of our customers.

Following the meeting held in this bank today the directors and Rev John concerning your behavior Rev John who made the directors of this bank to know that you are one of those foresters, immediately the bank contact FBI to care out their job.

If you are not we advice you make pace with Miss Susan J. YAAK and the Rev John if not do not blame any one regarding this issue, you have been giving 48 hours.

WE EXPET YOUR PROMPT ACTION.

DR ADAMS SANOGO

DIRECTOR-IN-CHARGE

WARNING!!! (NO PART OF THE BELLOW MESSAGE IS PERMITTED TRANSFERENCE OR REPRODUCTION AS IT IS THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK, BURKINA FASO BRANCH AND MUST BE FOR THE RIGHTFUL RECIPIENT ONLY, (YOU ARE TO MAKE ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCES WITH THIS BANK THROUGH THIS CUSTOMER EMAIL SERVICE ADDRESS ABOVE)

=======================================================================
What should I do
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly welcome to Eater.

If your are receiving these emails into you're personal email addy don't reply any more. It is best to use a fake untraceable email address such as gmail. Next step is to sign up for a mentor http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php where an experienced baiter can help you with your early baits.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ryanhawbecker wrote:

What should I do

All EMails like the two you have shown are scams, they just have a slightly different format and plotline. There are countless variations out there but they are all scams. No doubt your Email will receive many more, you have two options. One, delete them and never think of them again. Two become a baiter, get yourself a Email address that you only use for baiting, read the stickies on this website on how to do it safely and sign up for a mentor.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic