SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold lad refusing to let me go

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UltimateHobo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A while ago I picked up a gold lad from my catcher to help me spend some time. I grew bored of him quickly (I've never found them too entertaining, not before yesterday that is) and after going quiet on him for a while and still recieving messages from him to get a "MOU" signed, I sent him this:

Mr. Willôiam,

I am sorry to have left you hanging like that. We have recieved a lower offer and larger quantity from mr. Goodlôuck Emeôka and thusly have no longer need for your product.

Yours,
My lovely lady character

This was met with quite cool and understanding:

Thanks for your update. I wish you well for your new find partner. If any day you are interested on our product do let us know

But here comes the best part. When I checked my spam folder to see if my other laddies had gotten back to me with some more fun stuff for me to work with, I found this:

WE WISH TO INFOM YOU THAT MR GOODLôUCK EôMEKA HAS BEEN FRAUDING PEOPLE AND HAS NOT GOLD TO SALE. WE ARE GOLD BUYER COMPANY BASED IN BELôGIUM AND HAS LOST GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY IN DOING GOLD BUSINESS WITH MR GOOD EMEKA AND WAS SURPRICE TO FIND THE SAME NAME PROPOSING CONTRACT SUPPLY TO ANOTHER COMPANY SEE MORE DETAIL IN THIS WEBSITE:
Link here to a possible lad made site

419 scam: "Mr. Emeôka Goôodluck"<mail add here ...
Link to the same site
12 Dec 2010 – From: "Mr. Emeôka Gooôdluck"<mail add> (may be fake) ReplyôTo: <mail add> Date: Sun ...

ReplyôTo: <mail add>
Date: Sun, 12 October 2012 03:41:53 ô0000
Subject: SUPPLIERS NEEDED

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are importers and manufacturers representatives known in our country. We are presently
consulting and helping Governôment to faciliôtate various purchase and supply of industrial
goods and allied products.

We shall be glad if you could let us know your product with price cost + freight by ocean
freight to Lagos Nigeria. Our preferred mode of payment is by 100% T/T.
You will hear from us if you let us know your product with terms of sales,

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Emôeka Goodluôck
(Managing Partner)

And this:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Mr Iôbrahim Yattôasaye from Burôkina Faso in West Africa.I am the representative to our village gold company that source for both local and international buyers.We currently have 750ôKgs of gold dust ready for sale and need a long term partner that will equally assist our mining company with mining equipments

My community in conjuction with the village heads has for the moment.

GOLD DUST /GOLD BAR

*QUANTITY:ô750KG
*CONTENT:ôGOLD INGOTS
*PRINCE: $33,5ô00USD
*QUALITY:ô22+CARAT
*PURITY/FITNESS:ô92%

We can supply your company 100Kgs every month for one year contract. We will present you with our full corporate offer when we hear from you to enable you our procedures.

I know that you will be happy to be a partner,

Your partner
Mr Ibrôahim Yattôasaye

Suffice to say, there is no offer from mr. Goodôluck Emôeka in my inbox. I have also a newfound interest in this lad, so I will continue on tugging him towards more pain. Now with both of the eômail addresses.

To people who know more about sites and how to take them down, I will provide the link to the site he sent me, if you desire. Then I will leave it to your consideration what to do with it.

What I am here mostly for with this message is to allow one of you who "speak lad" to let it rip on mr. Williôam posing as Gooôdluck Emekôa. I have heard he may be one of the infamous Gomer boyz. Razz And that he is awwfully pissed off with mr. Will screwing him out of a good scam.

So, how about it?

El Capitan Borracho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahoy,

If you've got a scam gold site that needs shut down, send me a PM with the site. I can either walk you through the process of how it goes, or I can get it sorted out and shut down for you.

Let me know - happy to help,
El Capt.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic