SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first ever scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
drobb109
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi so i recieved a lovely email from a lovely lady saying she wanted to transfr $19 million into my account and id get half hahahha

HER

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU.I AM MRS CHANTAL AL AMOUDI, I AM SENDING THIS BRIEF LETTER TO SOLICIT YOUR PARTNERSHIP TO TRANSFER
$19.5MILLION US DOLLARS. I SHALL SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION
AND PROCEDURES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU.
BEST REGARDS,
MRS CHANTAL AL AMOUDI

ME

hi i recieved the email below from yo today , it looked a bit unsafe and i didnt want to click on any sites like it asked but obviously i dont want to pas up the chance of $19 million......how do i get the money???

she also sent me to attatched pics of 2 different woman...apparently her

HER

Hello,

Thank for your mail, as you can see and understand this transaction demands trust and understanding between the two parties and individual involved, which will leads the transaction to be successful.

It is my pertinent to explain to your understanding better before proceeding further, so there won’t be any delay, what you must know here is that the said account holder of the funds he is a foreigner, Mr. AL Moudi Kouadio Diarrah, was the only signatory to the account, but unfortunately he died 1998 no person knows about this account or anything in relation to it, the account has no other beneficiary.

I want you to quietly Look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to Provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to Receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God That you will Never let me down either now or in the near future, It is based on this I have decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence by contacting you also you will take 40% of the total fund and 10% for expenses why 50% is for me and my daughter.

My word to you is that I won't let you down and it will be a blessing to both families. What I'm telling you is the truth and only Allah knows the real situation on hand. My daughter is 18 years. Here is my phone number Mrs AL moudi Chantal
+22679179406
we want to be in your country our investment. It's possible to change the beneficiary of this fund to your name & favor which shall not in any way violate law of Burkina Faso and your country’s laws too.

There's no risk involved in this venture. This is personal inheritance from my late husband. The fund is USD$19.5 million United States currently under the custody of a leading Bank here in Burkina Faso (BOA) (BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO).

All the documents relating to the fund is there and speaks for itself. With this I don't think you will have problems in your country. Reference to your mail I have enclosed the bank information and i contacted the Bank Manger to release the whole inheritance in your favor, It is my plight to inform you that all necessary arrangement has been made on your behalf, you have to contact the bank immediately to transfer the funds to your nominated foreign account that will be provide by you.

Please help me accord this transaction with the due confidentiality it demands by sending me your data's so I can know you better for mutual trust. You’re Name in Full, Your direct telephone, Mobile Phone, Your home address: Occupation, Your Nationality, Your Age, photo and Your Gender.

Here is the bank contact information below
ATTN: CHAIR, BOARD OF DIRECTORS MAMADOU GUIRA
BANK OF AFRICA – BURKINA FASO.
(BOA) BURKINA FASO OUAGADOUGOU.
479, AVENUE KWAME N’KRUMAH,
E-MAIL:([email protected])
Tel :( +226) 50 48 35 56
FAX :( +226)70163039)

Kind regards
Mrs AL moudi Chantal
Note: attached is my photo, please urgent

ME

[b]hi, thankyou for getting back to me so quickly
i am really really looking forward to our business transaction!
you sound very trustworthy i must say
but i always like to get a few more back ups documents just so i know who im dealing with is who they say they are
im quite happy to give you my details you asked for but only if you can provide me with a few things first...just to be on the safe side. we are both trustworthy people but you can never be too sure. so if you do what i ask i will know this is the real thing...and ill be so very very happy

i have opened a new bank account today
and im waiting to send you the details but first i must ask you for the following just so i know this is a genuine as you say. so please dont be offended that i have asked you....i have the bank accound ready an waiting for the transfer and i have all my details to send you once i have recieved yours

ill need a picture of your photographic identification
ill also need a picture of you holding a sign saying IMMAFAYKER 419 its the name of my bank in the uk and the first 3 didgets of the bank account
when i have those pictures ill send you the bank details and my details along with a picture

im really excited to get your pictures and get this transaction processed
god bless and hear from you soon. im so greatfull you picked me to be your business partner!!!

hopefully she will reply soon hahaha
notreginaldgodrekstine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like you moved a bit too fast for that one.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I concur.

Drobb: Picture trophies, while gettable, require patience and time to build confidence in the lad.
Diving straight in with a demand for a sign picture is, nowadays, an almost surefire way of getting the lad to drop you.
In this particular instance, it would appear the lad has already sent you 2 pictures of 'herself'. The pics will of course be of a random person and have been taken from the net, so the lad cannot now appear as someone different holding your sign.
Besides, the 'lady' is almost certainly a lad. Smile
Also your message is, perhaps, a little too obvious. There's a good possibility that the lad knows what 419 really means, especially if he is actually a Nigerian working out of Burkina Faso.

I would bait this buy again from a different email address and go a bit slower - if the lad is using 2 completely different pics as 'himself' then he's probably not the sharpest tool in the box, and you could have some fun with him. Very Happy

Luck!

.. and welcome to Eater Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic