SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any one seen this before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello there,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2008 Fiat 500 1.3 M-JET DIESEL LOUNGE FUNK WHITE. Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees.The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition, never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised. The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and for all Inspection Period that you will have ( 15 days ), will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 3,000 (the price includes shipping and insurance would fees).The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in the Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.

I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the deal will be manage by a very well company,in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.
Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Thank you!

originates here:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 86.176.121.250
Originating ISP: British Telecommunications
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Email addy is a Yahoo account

So I sent this:
Quote:
Hi

yes very interested in purchasing your fiat 500.

I can be with you in about an hour as I am currently in Lagos, Portugal, I could pay you cash and save you the shipping costs.

regards

C.

Car is very underpriced - no such thing as a free lunch????

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These kinds of scams are fairly prevalent and straight forward. I would expect to see this type of scam being run on many auction sites.

Deal is too good to be true.

You send the money and never receive the product.

Glad you saw right through it!

Generally I wouldn't think people tend to gather mass email addresses and spam people to sell an item privately. But lad logic is not regular logic apparently!

Another thing that makes it glaringly obvious that it's a scam is this line right here:

Quote:
I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the deal will be manage by a very well company,in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

I find that anytime someone is trying to convince me of how honest and trustworthy they are they're about to try to screw me over.

Last edited by Narcisschism on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a listing on Auto Trader, so lad has invested to the tune of £30.00

Hope he replies as I plan to have some fun with this one.

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
darling' - Paul
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so too, I'd like to see what you've got planned! Best of luck.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justwhistle wrote:
This was a listing on Auto Trader, so lad has invested to the tune of £30.00.
Ah, but if its a lad it is more likely than not he used a stolen or compromised credit card to pay for the add.

Looks like it may be a fun bait. I suspect a few questions about the car itself could get him off script mighty fast

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And with typical lad aplomb he ignores my last mail and stays on script
Quote:
Hello again,

Due to the fact that i am located outside UK and we can not deal in person,i`ve contacted Google Wallet regarding this issue and they told me that they could offer to me a program that is created especially for international transactions that protects both of us. They agreed to supervise this deal.
You will send the funds to Google Wallet and they will keep the money until you receive the vehicle and test it.In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction. They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their service is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that Google Wallet is in possession of the funds during the delivery period.
You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home( i will ship it to your address insured for full value to you ).
If you decide to keep the car, then you will have to authorize Google Wallet to release the funds to me, and the transaction is complete.If the vehicle is not as described ( perfect interior,exterior,mechanical condition ), you will be able to send the vehicle back through the same shipping company ( return postage at my expense ), and ask Google Wallet to return the money to you.

If you want to check the car here are the reg details #:

The registration number is VK58NWB
VIN (Chassis number) ZFA31200000197763
ROAD Tax until 26-Dec-2012
MOT Tax until 10-Jan-2013

If you want to read more about Google Wallet service please visit :
http://google.com-inc-wallet.com/Virtual-Wallet.Online-Shopping.index.html

If you want to get more info about their terms and condition please contact Google Wallet using the blue button from the website ( CONTACT US )

If you wish to purchase it and agree to these terms i will need you to provide your full name and address. I will then notify Google Wallet and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Thank You!!

So questions about a fiat car.......hmmmmm Twisted Evil

how about these?

Quote:
Hi
I wonder if you could supply some more information about the fiat 500 before I go ahead with the purchase.

1. has the cam belt been removed and replaced yet?

2. How high is the clutch bite?

3. Where did you purchase the car from?

4. What is the break horsepower? has the car been chipped?

5. Have there ever been any livestock in the car or dogs?

regards

C.

darling' - Paul
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ They all look good but you can always ask those questions one at a time just to waste some more of the lads time and increase his frustration.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a bit small anyway, even if it's good on fuel. I suspect there will be some sort of Escrow arrangement proposed, and your money would vanish up it that way.

Definitely a lad, they always explain too much. Telling a British driver that the Spanish drive on the right is so unnecessary it's just silly. Get him to check certain crucial aspects of the car as this has some known faults:

1. Injector line outer diameter - some had faulty lines and these can split
2. Catalyst mounting bolt pattern - earlier ones are expensive to replace.
3. Colour of the fuel tank filler neck seal: some can split as they are attacked by UK fuel
4. Paint code and batch number. Some suffered pinholing and should have been repaired under warranty Has it?
5. engine number. The liners on some batches wear out and you need to know which you are buying

To the best of my knowledge none of these faults are existent in Fiat 500s but exactly because of these he will spend a long time looking for the right answers to keep you happy Very Happy

justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what stupid question
do you think that my car show like a drive dog's car?????

ooooh touchy isn't he?

So I sent this:

Quote:
Not a stupid question, my daughter is very allergic to dog dander, I do not understand your reply!

There are a few more questions about the car I would like to ask:

1. Injector line outer diameter - some had faulty lines and these can split
2. Catalyst mounting bolt pattern - earlier ones are expensive to replace.
3. Colour of the fuel tank filler neck seal: some can split as they are attacked by UK fuel
4. Paint code and batch number. Some suffered pinholing and should have been repaired under warranty Has it?

5. engine number. The liners on some batches wear out and you need to know which you are buying

These are important questions which are asked by what car magazine.

regards

C.

Thanks for the suggestion N G.

I seem to have stumbled upon a whole slew of these guys, all on Auto Trader there are a number of low mpg super mini's listed at silly low prices and many are being piggy backed on real websites, of course if you ignore the email address and go to Blades of Gloucester (the legit site) there are no listings for these vehicles

May have found a new line of baiting....

darling' - Paul
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the VIN doesn't quite out (see http://www.vin-decoder.net/)

Quote:
VIN number ZFA31200000197763
Region Italy
Factory / Manufacturer Milan
Mark Fiat
Model Nuova 500
Year 2008
Engine 1.3 JTD L3 LOUNGE GD.5M-R.U/IRL.
Serial Number 00176117

So far, so good. However this decoder site http://www.decodethis.com/ returns this error:

Quote:
The VIN you entered (ZFA31200000197763) has an invalid check digit. The check digit is a value encoded into the VIN in order to protect against altering VINs illegally. Since the check digit is invalid the VIN that you entered is not the correct VIN for your car.

I am guessing the check digit goes into the 7th or 8th position (both 0).

Is there a UK equivalent of CarFax? If so you can tell the lad you tried to pull a report on the vehicle and got the above message, then ask him to verify the VIN.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

there is HPI. it costs money to use, but a lad isn't to know that you didn't actually spend it.

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the lad we massbaited early this year, he was scamming with a LandRover Discovery. The script is near enough identical, he was using some Google payment method and we got a few piggies out of him. Sorry I can't find the thread, I was baiting him with two characters which have been shut down.

By the way don't take his word for it, be sure to ask for photos. And more photos. Wink

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That was a woody website destruction work! He was using bogus Yahoo finance pages then. Very same story.

EDIT: Does the name Kirby ring a bell? I had to go hunt him down.

Quote:
Hello there,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2007 Land Rover Discovery 2,7 HSE !
Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees.The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised .The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in your name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 5,000 (the price includes shipping and insurance fees).The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.
I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the deal will be manage by a well known company,in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Thank you!

This is only one of his

Yahoo Finance Invoice # 11613310 Canceled

EDIT 2: I still have a report on one of those sites tucked away

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV, that was the one and Kirby was the scammer. Found it:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209138&highlight=autotrader

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ROAD Tax until 26-Dec-2012
MOT Tax until 10-Jan-2013

And if you weren’t already 100% convinced it is a scam road tax always expires on the last day of the month and MOT is not a tax but a road worthiness test.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic