SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A cry for help from Stella

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jlaz328
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: A cry for help from Stella
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:49:31 +0100
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed recipients:;

I greet you with love,

I am writing this message with tears in my eye.I know this is not the best medium to relate with you,but due to some reasons I have decided to seek for your attention.

I am Stella Antonio a young lady from Philipines.I am the only dauther of my parents.My father was among those who were killed during the massacre that left 57 people dead in a case of political violence here in Philippine.

The death of my father have made me an orphan because my mother died while trying to deliver a baby.This development has affected me academically, physically and Psychologically and I have decided to seek for your help.

I have been receiving several murder threat from those that killed my father.Right now i am in my hideout because my life is being threthened by an unknown people.

I am contactin you to assist me to transfer out the sum of $6,500.000.00 which my father deposited outside Philipine.I need your assistance to secure this money on my behalf.

Due to my present condition i can not meet up with the claim requirement.I want to solicit for your assistance to stand as my representative so that the money will be released in your name to enable me come to your country.

I will reward you with enough percentage for your kind assistance.Please help me out don't allow me to die in this condition.

I will give you more details as soon as i hear from you.

Thank you in anticipation.

Best Regards,
Stella Antonio.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic