SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Match.com is a pile of steaming crap for Ghana dung beetles

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shinypenny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Within minutes of joining the site last week (I'm newly widowed this spring) I was bombarded by winks, likes, IMs and requests to go off site on yahoo messenger. After wading through the onslaught I managed to find an acceptable profile from a small community in Iowa that I'm very familiar with.

I'm pretty conscious of scam tactics so when this woman decided to reveal she was actually in Ghana I did some research and came across this site here. Awesome job guys. Love it. You gave me some great ideas to suck up their time and screw with their minds.

Using snip it I've sent them receipts for money grams (OMG I told her, you don't have the money? They've taken it out of my account already!!) and plane tickets. They now believe they have a total FU on the hook.

They think I'm on my way to Ghana at this very moment with $25K in cash to pay for the 'traditional ceremony' and 'church fees' and WTF crap!!!!! This is so cool I even included my BIL as a second traveling companion bringing them in another $25K in cash for his new 'wife'!! They have swallowed the hook down to their butt hole brains!!!!!!

I'm sure my 'bride's' uncle and his cohorts are licking their chops at the thought of a $50K score being hand delivered to them by the rich idiot Americans. Most likely they plan on kidnapping me and my buddy to hold us for ransom since I told them my wife left me with a $1Million dollar insurance policy.......This has been too much fun. Should be able to drag it out for at least a couple more days.

When we don't show up in Ghana tonight I'm going to contact my 'bride' and let her know we've been held over in Frankfurt because of the large sum of cash we've brought with. Will tell her they need to send someone to vouch for us in Frankfurt so they can 'help us' take possesion of the money!!!!

Any ideas for how we can keep these mental midgets on the hook even longer??
MjolnirAndLightning
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a question, whose picture you use in your profile? Thinking of registrating there too..
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, I am sorry to read of your reason for being here, or there for that matter. It is nice that you know the drill already on those people.

If you ask your pet to fly to you and verify, I seriously don't think that will happen. No matter the money, they are not going that distance in one leg.

Welcome to the board!

Derrick has a profile on Match but it has not been very productive. I get the junk mail, here are your matches this week stuff.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Nunya Bidness
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Match.com is very scammy without adding the scammer losers. "Winks" and "emails" from non-active accounts just to get you to sign up and fork over the dough.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry to hear of your loss shinypenny. Welcome to Eater, pull up a chair and look over the stickies. At this point the most important thing is to bait safely.

I've always been hung up in Rome or Paris as I am caught with large sums of cash and American Express traveler's checks. I had no idea that the limits for financial instruments was for both cash and checks. I'm sure the same thing happened to you and your BIL in Frankfurt. You will have to wait a few days for the traveler's checks to be refunded and for you to go to the bank to withdraw more cash. While you are walking around I suggest you buy a nice Rolex Submariner, your BIL a Britling and a Sony Vaio laptop computer to use from your hotel. Sony makes nice digital cameras also. I would suggest that you tell your lad about your purchases. Nothing beats dangling large amounts of cash. I tell my lads that I withdrew $25,000.00 USD in cash (yes, write it like that) and that the customs people will never find it this time because I hid it in a slot in my suitcase that the handle slides into.

You might be able to entice a lad to Abidjan if you work at him. I would suggest that you fly to Abidjan and get robbed and your BIL hospitalized there. Contact him again from your hotel room before you BIL is released and remind him even though the robbers got the camera and the checks the $50,000.00 USD is still safe in the suitcase and the checks will be replaced. Having you alone and your BIL in the hospital makes for a better situation for the scammers.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic