SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have fun with this scam baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LegitProposition
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the first email she/he sent me.

Hello Dear!
It's really a pleasure to write to you today, I am Miss Josephine by name. I respect people especially for their good characters, understanding and reasoning and I like to keep an appointment with a person who understands love and know what it takes to build a strong and healthy relationship. Please permit me to contact you through this medium, i want to discuss some important things about myself with you. I believe in the future we will share some Important experience of our life. i want you to reply back to me so that i will give you my pictures when we get on very well.

Best regards Josephine.

My reply
I am interested in where this is going. Please tell me the specifics of your journey.

Her reply: These are my pictures, I will appreciate your help and be grateful to you

Wall of text

Hello My Dearest!
I have the belief as i promise you right now In the Name of God, that this communication will later be a testimony in our life. though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication, since some people of wicked mind without conscience come here to tell lies and put others into trouble. please read my message very well, though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend. It is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Josephine Mebels, born and raised up into a Christian family that cherish the principle of good moral child, I am from Sierra Leone in western Africa. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was God that lead me to know you, After fasting with offering prayers to God. My birthday is 19-10-1987 in ancient city of Kangbe in the province of Freetown Peninsula. My father, Late Dr & Mrs Frank Mebels, of the blessed memory was a business man. He was previously a diplomat that served at Sierra Leone embassy in Senegal and Ethiopia. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long, as i first lost my mother two days to my 17Th birthday anniversary. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Sierra Leone is no more safe for girls, my father take the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer country with his previous experience there, since many people have been raped and killed in Sierra Leone without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life, but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Thanks to God Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Crisis broke up in Sierra Leone, on Friday the 26Th of December, 2005 after the Sierra Leone civil war. that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries from the rebels. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived to Sierra Leone from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Freetown. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the incident, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to Christian rites, i took some money from the lawyer and traveled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Sierra Leone, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim All Praise Be To God for keeping me alive till today.
One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Four million five hundred US dollar, in an account he opened with a United Kingdom bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 25 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 25 years. I have communicated with the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them, being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the camp director, his name is Reverend Raphael Edwards and his phone number is (+221 765451935) if you will like to speak to me on phone. When you call tell him you want to talk to Miss.Josephine Mebels, he will send receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. attach here is my pictures
I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. I am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim (Glory Be To God) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.

Your new friend,
Josephine.

(I didn't reply because I don't know where to start with these things)
Her next reply:I HAVE NEVER FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORT TO HELP ME

Hello my good friend!

How are you doing today, i hope you are in a perfect health today? as for me i am doing very very good now.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with some of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Reverend Raphael Edwards, His contact is below:

Name:Reverend Raphael Edwards
Address. Rue 22 x Av. Malick
City,Dakar.Senegal.
Email: [email protected]

Ask Rev. Raphael Edward, to send you the total check of $230,000.00 ( Two Hundred and thirty Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in getting my freedom from the camp. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Raphael Edwards and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend Raphael Edwards, who have been taken care of me when i was in the refugee camp, on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Raphael Edwards and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

I miss you so much,
Yours sincere
Josephine.

have fun! Keep me posted on how this goes!

Her emails: From: Josephine Mebls <[email protected]>
To: josephinemebs <[email protected]>
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The two-timing wench...I thought she was madly in love with ME.

Sad

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no, I am Spartacus.

They have all the loyalty of a hungry cat.

Classic refugee scam, the lad will be the Barrister or pastor or whoever and you'll never hear from the refugee again. The treatment is the same ....

LegitProposition
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you gents are already familiar with this poster?
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LegitProposition wrote:
So you gents are already familiar with this poster?

Yes, the name and the details are changing, but the main story is always the same. It is always good to know the script when baiting this lads.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

(I didn't reply because I don't know where to start with these things)

1. Use the Atheist angle: "While I am prepared to continue to help you, I must tell you that I am an Atheist, and don't want any of this 'praise to god, happy-clappy' nonsense while dealing with you. Are we clear? Do you want me to help you or not?" (lots of lad scripts have 'glory-to-god' type lines - great for an Atheist style lad bashing!)

2. Failed contact approach: "I've tried to contact this pastor fellow of yours, but his line isn't working. Poor show, really. Was expecting something a bit more professional from him. What now?"
If the lad insists on you contacting the pastor, get arsy and tell him no. You've tried once, that's enough. Laddo will move on.

3. Questioning the pastor(I): "Does this man worship at the [Shrine of Odin's Left Leg]? If not then he is clearly of a lesser religion and so is untrustworthy, and I will not deal with him"

4. Questioning the pastor(II): "What is your relationship with this person? I've heard all about these so-called 'bible studies' with these missionary types. I hope he's not forcing any kind of missionary position on you. Is he likely to be a nuisance? What does he know about your situation? Is he going to expect a cut? I do hope you're not expecting me to bring him along as well are you?"

5. Ignore pastor reference: "Oh, you poor thing. I have to say my eyes were running with tears after reading your story. I feel I must help you! What is our next step"

6. Falling for her ...ahem... beauty: "Thank you for your pictures. Wow! Look, I don't have much space in my bedsit, but there is a small room called a portaloo just next door - would you be happy to stay in there?"

Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic