SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad gets chopped, offers an extra $8 Million

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent my lad a MG receipt with the "paid" stamp covering the reference numbers. After multiple emails from my lad demanding that I return to MG and get the number, I informed him that the money had already been picked up. Usually the lad throws a fit at this point, this one simply "found" more of my money, to the tune of an extra $8 Million.

A not very bright lad wrote:

FBI SEEKING YOUR ATTENTION
Listen Very Well Mr <edit>
First of all we had good news for you on our yesterday investigation with IMF authority about your payment file because we discovered your hidden inheritance sum of $8 milliom us dollars under the IMF authority of which they were trying to divert into the governt account before our discoveries yesterday but you should jubilate since we have forwarded this money in box to same un max courier offshoe headquarters in washington in addition with the total sum of $3.5million previous with un max courier here in washington dc making it $11.5 million us dollars.

Secondly,We have no clue on who picked your payment since your payment slip forwarded to us was not showing the reference numbers
but according to our investigation we suspect that there are some people operating into your gmail account because they have your password
Therefore to stop them from operating into your account you need to change your account password immediately as we have commenced to our hotline investigation to find out the imposter who picked the payment

...<snip>

Since Money Gram is so unreliable, I'll have to give WU a try instead. A trip to the vault sounds like a good way for this lad to spend his weekend.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Now we're up to $13 Million

I sent the lad to the MTCN Vault, only he was too lazy to check his email over the weekend, and his access code expired before he had a chance to use it Laughing. Now we're in the process of resending the money, but there's been a snag in the form of a suspicious Western Union employee (for some reason the lad didn't like that fact I printed out all of his emails and brought them to WU to prove my business was 'legitimate') and a FBI Agent who I've hired to track down the scammers who stole my initial payments.

So this morning, I get an email from Chief 0koli, informing me that there is an additional $1.5 Million in 'compensation', bringing my grand total to $13 Million, up from the $3.5 Million I was originally offered.

Quote:
ATTN. <edit>
After going through the letter from the swan federal bureau of investigation washington dc regarding your funds lost to imposters along your previous effort to claim your total sum of $11.5 millions inheritance funds
we had been able to crosscheck with your payment files and after taking a proper look on your files i have called the federal ministry of finance and the IMF benin to indoor meeting in my office and after our meeting we have agreed to upset a compensation of $1.5 million us dollars for all the mess you have seen in the hands of imposters before you met the FBI command as they are presently helping the matter
Therefore to make proper claim of this your compensation allowance you need to sign the certificate bellow where you find your name bellow the right hand side of the paper and also fix your personal reference numbers as your transaction code and forward the paper back to my office so i can present it to central bank for urgent release of your funds to the same FBI command in addition to your main gross worth sum of $11.5 million us dollars making it all $13 million us dollars as the case may be.

...<snip>

He even sent me a nice certificate to verify my funds. I wonder if I should ask what the "motery union" is?

(note that the lad was also too lazy to bother putting my address on the certificate)

Now the lad wants me to return to Western Union and send my risky free "$150 only", except now I have to travel to the next town over since the WU employees here are getting suspicious...

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The certificate even has the red seal of authenticity. That is how you KNOW the deal is legitimate.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic