SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Flowery lad Morgan.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To all my cyber mates a big hello, been very busy with RL stuff recently but just broke two toes so confined to barracks for a week or two, then this little poppet turned up in Lou's in box, he's located here:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 198.7.58.96<br>Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa<br> City: Manassas<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I don't think!
Well it would be churlish to refuse....
Quote:
Good Morning!

I'm just dropping in to say,"I hope you have a wonderful day!"
May your morning be sunny side up,your afternoon bright too. May the whole day bring good news to you!Throughout the day, may there be joy in every hour of your journey...happiness in your eyes and laughter in your voice...contentment that reaches down to the very depths of your soul...peace in your mind and love in your heart.may today be one of those rare and beautiful times you'll always remember fondly...a time when hope is restored and dreams come true. And may you take comfort in knowing that I'm here, and I care about you.please drop me a note later today..

i hope to read from you soon...

Yours truly,

Morgan

So I replied:

Quote:
Good afternoon Morgan

Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you I have been away on holiday in Borneo, so not been on the grid!
What a lovely message, what did I do to deserve it?

Best regards

Lou

and quick as a flash he's back:
Quote:
Hello Lou,

How are you? its nice to read from you again..i hope you had a nice trip back from Borneo and you had a nice time? How was your night? i would like to believe it was restful and you slept well? Thanks for the nice words..you are a good friend and you deserve to be treated as one..
i hope you are doing Ok? i just thought i should drop you a note before leaving for the gym..tell me what have you been up to lately, just curious..?

Have a splendid time today..

Morgan..

A worthy opponent?

Buckle up its going to be a bumpy ride! Very Happy

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back jw. Shame it took an injury to get you back here but hopefully all else has been good for you. Hope you heal up soon!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks.

Well he is a strange one, I know he's a love lad because Lou's box is only known to Doni boi and a few of his cronies, but he's obviously in for the long haul only two messages this week so far:
Quote:

Hello again Morgan

What a super cheerful message, thank you it really brightened a dull day.
I am currently feeding all the animals in driving rain from gloomy leaden skies, not a pretty sight, soaking wet and full of horse poo!

Where has the summer gone? I thought and then there was your message in my inbox to lighten the afternoon, well done you, are you psychic?

I hope you are having a super day, you deserve it.

Lou X

sent that last Monday, so here we are on Thursday he sent this:
Quote:
I made a wish for you today,a wish straight from my heart.I didn't wish you riches, fame, or fortune to impart,But I did wish you the finer things whose worth has no measure,the type of things you'll value more than wealth or treasure.I wished you endless hope,good health, and love,and all the wonderful things in life
your heart is dreaming of.I wished you lots of strength,during times of trial and stress,and inspiration to spark your soul and bring you happiness.i hope your night was restful?? have a splendid time today..

GOODMORNING Lou !!!!

Morgan..

I have a feeling this is Doni's gang which is odd after the thorough going over they got from Lou the last time we met.....

his flowery prose has been used by this guy: http://badoo.com/en-ng/0242457866/
and this one:
http://www.naijapals.com/?L=users.profile&id=118505
It has been much quoted on 'Romance Scammers' - warnings
But it also shows up on lots of African causes sites, which makes me even more cross with this guy.

So
Quote:
Hello Morgan

Good morning to you too, what a splendidly poetic friend you are, here was I feeling a little blue and morose this morning and once again your wonderful message cheered up my lonely little life.
How nice it is to have someone like you in my world, I wish you everything your heart desires - you deserve it!!!

To my sunshine freind Morgan

from your grateful Lou X

now you will have to excuse me whilst I go wash my mouth out!

Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic