SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

tanyu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick !
It is interesting to know what is your full name?
You are a married man, what is your age, you have children?
I hope that this letter will be the beginning of our great friendship!
Did you like my picture? Smile
I wrote a few men, but once you have answered me!
Maybe it's fate?
With the help of the Internet I am trying to find your life partner, as in the real life of my I do not have time to explore.
And how long do you use the internet for dating??
I am interested in finding a foreign man, as I do not like the mentality of Russian men!
Do you like the mentality of your women??
I have never been outside their own country, but I've always wanted to visit many countries.
I believe that true love knows no boundaries, and so I was not afraid of the distance between us!
I am only interested in a serious relationship, so if our interests are not the same, please do not waste your and my time simply!
I hope you are interested in a serious relationship?!
For me, color is not important man, and his religion.
For me the more important that the person was a decent and honest.
For me, there are very important age and appearance of the person, for me, is more important inner world!
I do not care 30 or 60 years old man, I believe that everyone should be interesting to him was not boring, and in this age is not a hindrance.
It is interesting to know, and that's important to you??
I did not get to write to you often, as I write to you from work, at home, I do not have access to the Internet.
I am not interested in the financial position of men, but this does not mean that a man must be a beggar man, unable to feed his family.
And you can feed your family??
In the future, if our meeting will continue, and we get to know each other better, I wanted to hear your voice on the phone.
My phone number is registered on the mobile phone to the company of my father.
With this issue I can not make calls to other countries and receive calls from another country, so in the future I would be able to call you a payphone.
I would love to talk to you for a yahoo messanger, msn, skype, web-camera, but unfortunately on my computer, these programs can not be used as a network administrator has restricted access to these programs.
I believe that the Internet does not provide a complete picture of a man, and so in the future if we like each other, I would like to visit you and look at your life and listen to what you say about your family, friends, and maybe stay with you forever!
Last year I got a passport, and now I can travel anywhere in the world.
I can forgive a lot, but not a betrayal and lies!
Are you able to forgive the betrayal and lies??
Let me just warn you that I'm not looking for a long correspondence!
I know that the Internet is a lot of fake people, and so in the future, when we get to know each other better, I'll send you a copy of your passport, so you can be sure in my reality.
And I also would very much like to see you sent me a copy of my passport so that I could also make sure in your reality.
I hope you will not hurt my request, and you will understand me!

Now a little about yourself:
I'm from Russia, I live in the city of Novosibirsk.
I was born on February 12, year 1982, my height is 163 cm, in the family I am the only child.
I was not married, I have no children.
I have two university degrees in economics and law.
I studied English at school and at university.
I speak English much better than I write.
In 2006, my mother died in a car accident, and my father remarried.
I have secured a man good enough for a living.
I work as an accountant in the company of their parents.
My working day starts at 9:00 and ends at 21:00, sometimes I stay the night at work to prepare some documents for a new working day.
I have my own new car.
My favorite actors are Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Sharon Stone, Will Smitt, Tom Cruise, Brett Pitt, Bruce Willis, Julia Roberts, Richard Gere.
My favorite cartoons is Captain Nemo, Shark Tale, Ice Age, Madagascar, Shrek.
My favorite music of Pink Floyd, Michael Jackson, Sting, Madonna, Milen Farmer, Deep People, Gipsy Kings and many others ....
My favorite dishes of Russian and Italian.
My hobby, a collection of ancient coins, and I write poems.
I love to sunbathe on the beach, go on a picnic.
Sometimes I like to run around in the fresh air.
I love all seasons, but most of all I like the winter and summer.
Sometimes I like to sit at home by the window, listening to the rain.
I am very trusting person, so many people are using my credulity for their own gain: (
Christmas is my favorite holiday, my favorite colors are green, blue and pink.
I love animals, but unfortunately I do not have her, because there is no time to look after them.
As a child I was interested in artistic gymnastics, and so I have a beautiful appearance.
I do not smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol in small doses, I love red wine and cold champagne.
I was a lot more I want to write to you, but I have to finish this letter, I have to continue to work.
I want to believe that you are a very good and decent man who has a great and good heart!
Please tell me more about his life, his friends, his family, about your work, about the culture of your country, about your traditions.
I'd be interested to know it all!
I hope you are interested in my writing and you will answer me!
I look forward to your response.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick!

How are you, how your mood?
Today I have a very good mood, because in a few days I started vacation, finally I can relax from work!
It was nice to see your letter in my mailbox!
I want to believe that we have already done "the first step" to be sincere and true friendship, between you and me!
Heart good when you imagine in my mind that someone writes you a letter, and at this moment thinking of you Smile
You know my thoughts? Wink
Derrick I think you should know this: The man is able to truly love and respect a woman has a good chance to win my heart!
I hope you're the person who is able to respect the opinions and feelings of a woman?
I believe that the soul and mind of man must be as transparent as water!
Derrick Do you agree?
In difficult moments I am always ready to help your loved one, and to be with him in sorrow and joy.
I try not to refuse people who need my help, but if I need their help, I'll never tell him about it, because I am a very shy and modest.
I very want to give your heart a good and kind person, to open before him like a book, so he could read me throughout my life,
devote the rest of his life him, dissolve in him, for him to be a guardian angel!
I am a Christian, do believe in God, and the only reason I try to forgive people, though I admit, sometimes it is very forgiving, very difficult ...

Thank you for the time you spend on me.
I am very happy that you continue to write to me.
My heart is happy, because I know that I live far away from a man who is waiting for my next letter.
It is unfortunate that we were not previously familiar with you ...
I am a very good listener, you can trust me all your secrets, I'll keep them deep in your heart.
Now let me tell you a sad episode from my past.
It was 8 years ago.
At this time I had to marry my fiance.
All was well until a certain time.
The restaurant had booked a table, invited musicians, invitations were sent to guests.
We are very much in love (or at least I thought so).
However, the trouble was coming closer and closer ...
My fiance told me that he could not marry me because he loves another woman.
I heard it for 14 days before the scheduled wedding.
World has fallen for me ...
I needed a few days to calm down from the news.
The worst thing was that I took a long time could not trust men.
I loved this man.
I read his every desire in his eyes.
I knew this man from childhood, I was sure that I knew him by heart.
We knew the secrets and mysteries of each other, he was my ally in many cases.
he betrayed me in your heart and in your soul.
I needed many years to forget and forgive this betrayal
I was in love with him as a little girl.
We have a lot of time together.
Only God knows what happened to me at that point in my life.
such a betrayal of him, I did not expect, he crushed my feelings, and I suffered for a long time.
I felt really bad, I can not even describe to you the feelings in words ...
Derrick I can not explain to you what happened at that moment in my heart.
My life seemed complete, and I do not want to live.
Time passed, and my feelings for him are cool now, I try not to think about it.
In my heart, I forgive him, because I understand that resentment destroy our hearts.
I have become stronger, and now have learned a little about the people.
I set a goal, and decided to try his luck again.
But this time I have become more careful and experienced in his choice of a life partner.
I hope you are not a man, and not able to hurt the woman he loves!
I was a lot more I want to write to you, but unfortunately I have a lot of work and I need to keep working.

Do not miss ..... Goodbye .....

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick!

I hope our acquaintance begins to make sense! Wink
I am grateful for the time you spend with me!
How is your mood, what's your weather?
Today, we have warm weather.

How was your day?
My day went as usual, nothing new ...
Early this morning I was running a little on the school stadium, which is close to my house.
After running, I had a bath.
Coming out of the bath, I made breakfast for her father and her stepmother, but after we got into the car and drove his father to work.
The working day was difficult as I had to fill out a lot of reports to the tax police.
As I wrote to you, I work for a company of their parents.
We supply military units with necessary goods (shoes, mattresses, pillows, and much more).
I like my job, but I really do not like the fact that I was always under the supervision of their parents ...
My father is a very difficult character.
You need to have a very strong nervous system and patience to live with this person at least one day.
My father is angry and nervous trifles.
My father believes that everything should be under his control.
My parents monitor my every step, so I limit the sense of freedom.
I can not make a separate step, without the permission of his father.
Perhaps my father is doing right, but I do not like it: (
I could not do with their children as well as my father comes to me.
What do you think, people need a sense of freedom?
Do you think my parents are doing the right thing with me, controlling my every step, limiting me a sense of freedom??
I try to understand them, but I do not always get it ....
At my age, a person must live on their own, but my parents do not understand this.
Sometimes I feel like a slave, I have the feeling that my parents use me for their own selfish purposes.
I feel like a bird in prison, which we always want a breath of freedom.
I hope you will understand my sincerity?
Please do not think of me bad, do not think that I'm spoiled and naughty child who complains of his parents.
I understand that every parent wants their child happy, but I also understand that not every parent wants to understand or can not understand your child.
At my age, people make decisions on their own, and that's a fact!
Is it right when parents make decisions for us, and leave us to think for themselves??
I think this is not right!
Honestly, sometimes I feel like a reserved man, and I really do not like that uncomfortable feeling ......
Often happens is that I was prevented from going to visit my friends.
I tried to tell my parents that I can not live like this, being all the time under their care and control, but my parents did not want me to listen, and our every conversation ends in scandal.
I tried to live alone, but my father forbids me to leave home.
At work, my dad does not give me my work record, and without the work book I can not find a new job.
I tried to find the strength and courage to without the approval of the parents to leave the house, but every time I did not have the courage to make that decision.
I decided for myself that way can no longer continue, and that I will leave my parents once in my life, was a man who I loved.
I know that my parents, so I simply will not allow them to leave, because I know a lot of their secrets.
I made my decision and nothing in this world can make me change my mind!
I ask my guardian angel to my suffering to an end, and I truly believe that one day my prayers will be heard.
Sometimes I want to go to a desert island, and remain there for life to all my problems with my family was finally over.
I end up writing to you, in his next letter, I will tell you more about my life at the moment.
I could write you a letter written by my hand and send you this letter to your home address, so you read my lines I was able to feel more real!
How about this idea? Wink
Personally, I really like this idea!
I would also be very pleased to receive your letter written by your hand!
Just please do not try to send me a gift, as it will create a big problem to me and my family.

city: Novosibirsk
Street-one Kirzavod
House - 10
apartment: 64
Code-630112
Name: Tat'

Goodbye, your new friend Tat'!!!!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a chatty little girl today

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick !

I am grateful for the time you spend with me.
I'm beginning to trust you, your messages become part of my day.
I want to know you better, as far as it will go.
I sincerely hope that in the future, our relationship will result.
I think in life, nothing is impossible if our wishes are sincere.
Do you agree with me??
I think if a person really wants something, or have a dream, then you have to believe and pursue their desires, regardless of the obstacles and life circumstances.
I'm sure that only in this way can carry out their wishes and dreams.
In this letter, I'll tell you how my life is now.
In truth, I thought for a long time to tell you about it or keep quiet because they do not know how you are going to take this revelation.
My parents want me to marry, the son of his rich friend, who has a joint deal with my parents.
My parents were not interested in my opinion, although I do not have feelings for this man, and this man is very unpleasant to me.
The parents of the man is very rich, and so their son is very spoiled by money.
This man has spoiled me all my life ....
Many times I told my parents that I was not going to marry this man, but my parents do not even want to hear me.
This man is a real psycho and a hypocrite who conceals his true identity under the mask.
This man repeatedly beat me.
I went to the police to write a complaint to this person, but then my father was furious when he heard about this, and made me take back my complaint to the police.
I obeyed his father, and then my father accused me of lying to the police, telling the police that he hit me with it in a fit of his anger, and not Dmitri as I wrote in the complaint.
God knows what was going on in my heart.
Dmitry feel their impunity, and finally lost the fear hit me a second time, but if it's over just that, but no, this beast is not settled down and raped me.
This animal has counted everything in advance, came to my apartment at the time when my parents went on vacation at sea.
I am a long time went to a psychologist, but I do not work, and then I drank a lot of medication, but the doctor saved me time.
Dmitry very sneaky man, he came out of this situation unscathed, telling my father that I was pregnant by him, and in a way meant to kill our child, but it is not true that I was not pregnant.
This man is a real hypocrite.
Sometimes I want to cry, but I know that tears are not calm my heart.
I truly believe that God sees my pain and my suffering would soon cease.
I tried many times to tell about this rape his father, but my tongue does not listen to me, because I am very ashamed to even think about it.
the ugly man robbed me of my virginity, and now because of this man, I would be very ashamed to face her future husband.
I am a believer, and so should be able to forgive, but to forgive is not my best, I do when I can not forgive this, and never will be able to forget about it.
My father hated me, thinking that I killed my baby.
I live in hell, my friend told me many times, so I left my house, and I blame myself for all their suffering.
I did not expect to hear from my friend the words.
I needed psychological help, and in return I received only insults ....
I do know that in Russia, I would have no future.
I felt very lonely, because there is no man who would try to understand my heartache.
Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind, and that everything in this world only think of themselves.
I seem to be all men are selfish, but deep in my heart I know that my thoughts are wrong, because in this world is ruled not only evil, but good as well.
I feel as if the whole world had lost sight and hearing, and this makes me even more painful to the heart ........
I hope after reading this letter, you will understand what is going on in my life now?
I am writing these words, and with my eyes shed tears, I can not understand why I suffer so much, and for what God does this to me .....
I tried to go to live in another city, but my father found me, with the help of the police.
I was in prison, I was treated like a slave.
I tried to talk with Dmitry, I asked him to leave me alone, but he does not listen to me.
Every time I start to talk to him about it, he immediately begins to get nervous and do not want to hear ....
A few days ago I went to a consultation with a lawyer, to listen to his advice.
listened carefully to my story lawyer advised me to speak frankly with Dimitri.
Dmitri is not the man with whom you can talk frankly, I tried to talk with Dmitry many times, but my calls have not changed anything, he was like a pig, and remained so ................. .....
I told the lawyer that he tried to talk to this man many times, but each time the conversation ended without result.
I think that even the lawyer is afraid to contact their family.
Many of my friends stopped talking to me.
There was a case when one of my secret admirer sent me flowers, he saw flowers father was furious, and forbade me to leave the house.
It was a very great shock to me, my father a long time shouting at me, and even wanted to hit.
I can not truly enjoy life.
I used to pray to God that he sent me a loved one who could be my best friend, with whom I share the rest of my life.
My life reminds me of a bad dream that will not end or when.
If only you could know how I'm tired of these constant problems with his family.
Sometimes there are times when I do not want to live.
I really dream of creating his family, to be loved by his wife, to love my husband crazy, but at this point in my life, it's just a dream and illusion ....
Sometimes I feel that my confidence begins to weaken, and that I should smeritsya their fate.
But I also do believe that the fate of every person in his hands, and that neither when it is too late to change your life!
Only the idea that God created us to love and happiness, give me confidence and hope.
I pray every day that in my life has changed, and I sincerely hope and believe that in the future will end my suffering ......

PLEASE answer me these questions:

1) What do you consider more important: love, money, health, career, sex, or family well??

2) You might fall in love with other people's children as their own?

3) You are quick-tempered person?

4) What do you guided: the mind or the senses?

5) Are you a pessimist or an optimist?

6) You can keep a secret?

7) What do you mean happiness?

Cool Do you prefer sweet lies, or the bitter truth?

9) You are able to control your anger?

10) You are a risky person?

11) Do you tend to be aggressive?

12) You are a strong person?

13) You are able to hit a man?

14) You can fall in love at first sight?

15) You are goal-oriented person?

16) What kind of women do you like?

17) You are trusting person?

1Cool Are you happy with your life?

19) Whether you are strong character?

20) Are you a friendly person?

21) If you fall in love with a woman, you would be able to prove her love?

22) man of his word?

23) Do you often think about sex? Answer yes or no!

I very much hope that you will honestly answer all my questions!
In the next letter I will write you my answers to these questions!
I look forward to your new letter!
Goodbye, your sincere friend Tat'

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one elaborate story

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!

Your words fill the void that is in my heart.
You have every chance to win my heart. Sincerely!
I am very pleased to know that in my life, was a man who genuinely cares about me.
It is interesting to know, and what you like about me??
That night I thought a lot about what you people in real life.
I'm starting to get used to your letters, I'd like to look into the eyes of the author of these letters.
I think you understand me, and that there is mutual understanding between us.
You seem to me a nice person who has a great and a good heart. Sincerely!
I sincerely want to believe that you are a good man, unable to hurt people.
I am very afraid that my washing of you will be illusions.
You're really cute to me, my mind is filled with thoughts of you.
It is unfortunate that at this point in life, we are far from each other, and are not able to face each other.
Much could be understood by looking into each other's eyes, as the "eye" is the mirror of the human soul, the true map of our intentions.
Yesterday we had at home was a big scandal.
My father read my letter that I wrote to you.
I moved away from the computer for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom, and when she saw her father back in her cabinet.
Father read what I wrote to you, and anger hit me in the face, in front of his subordinates.
I was very ashamed in front of these people, I wept.
In the evening, after work, when I got home, my parents raised crazy scandal.
Do not even want to remember last night, my heart is very bad, bad from what my parents do not respect me as a person, as a man, as their daughter.
Father took me for my cell phone, thinking that I'm talking to you on the phone.
My patience is over, I can not live like this ...
My father was responsible for the death of his mother, my grandmother.
I am now very painful to remember it.
My grandmother was urgently needed heart surgery, which cost a lot of money.
The father was able to save his mother, but he did not.
After the death of my grandmother, my father lost their respect for all of our relatives.
Turned away from our family is all close to us humans.
Money is very spoiled my father, before his father was not a man.
In my heart, I can not forgive her father's death of my grandmother.
Father feels it, and so mad at me.
I loved my mother and my grandmother, they were the best friends of mine, knew all my secrets.
Now that they are gone, I feel very lonely man.
I am very worried that watching my life, the soul of my mother and grandmother did not have a rest.
So every week I go to church and talk to them mentally.
I know they can hear me and help me!!!
I envy people who are not alone in my life, I'm very happy for these people.
Without love, every life becomes boring and sad.
I thank God for my acquaintance with you.
I think I'm starting to feel you as a person, feeling your attention, kindness, care and respect.
I'd like to spend the remainder of his life in joy and happiness with your loved one.
Hopefully, that person can be you!
Want to love so much that the love dizzy.
Am writing you a letter, and in front there are tears of joy ....
I really can not believe that in my life, was a man who genuinely interested in me.
Thank you for answering my questions. I really liked your answers to my questions. Now I want to write you my answers to these questions:

1) What is more important for you, love, money, health, career, sex or family well??

A: Love, health, family well-being!

2) You are able to love other people's children as their own?

A: Yes!

3) You are quick-tempered person?

A: It is very rare!

4) How do you follow, mind or feelings?

A: Both the mind and the senses!

5) Are you a pessimist or an optimist?

A: An optimist!

6) You can keep a secret?

7) What do you mean happiness?

Answer: No misfortune!

Cool Do you prefer sweet lies, or the bitter truth?

Answer: The Bitter Truth!

9) Can you control your anger?

10) You are a risky person?

A: Not always!

11) Do you tend to be aggressive?

A: No!

12) You are a strong person?

13) You are able to hit a man?

14) You can fall in love at first sight?

15) You are goal-oriented person?

6) What kind of women do you like?

A: I like kind, compassionate, sensitive men!

17) You are trusting person?

A: I have a very trusting person, and therefore constantly suffer!

1Cool Are you happy with your life?

A: I am not happy with my life, because I do not have a loved one!

19) Whether you are strong character?

A: Probably yes!

20) Are you a friendly person?

21) If you fall in love with a man, you would be able to show him your love?

A: I never will be in love with a man who was not able to prove his love!

22) man of his word?

A: I'm a man, and I could always keep their promises!

23), you often think about sex? Answer: yes or no!

A: I think about it sometimes Smile

I look forward to your reply!

Your sincere friend Tat'

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!
Thank you for your letter, which raised my spirits.
At this point in my life You're the only person who is trying to listen and understand me.
Your letters are like medicine for my sick heart.

Yesterday we came home, Dmitry, so my mood was very spoiled.
He came to my room and tried to kiss me but I pushed him away, telling him that I was going to kill himself if he touched me again at least once.
I told Dmitri that I communicate with you, and we love each other.
At the beginning of the conversation, Dmitry thought I came up with this story about you, and so with a smirk on his face quietly listened to me.
But hear me to the end of Dmitri felt the truth in my words, and so his face suddenly changed. Dmitry very angry, but tried not to show it, trying to control his emotions, because, at home we were my parents.
I saw in his eyes a lot of aggression, and at one point very scared.
I think that maybe if I was with him in a secluded spot, he would have killed me, was so afraid of the look of this beast.
I still can not forget the look I saw in those eyes indescribable anger, and at some point very sorry that we talked about.
Dmitry treats me as if I was his property.
beast with no heart, those with no conscience or shame.
I cried and told him I did not want to see him, and that he disappeared from my life forever.
Sometimes I think that my parents are blind and deaf.
All my attempts to knock their hearts fail.
As can be forced to give his daughter in the hands of a bad man?
Parents heard me crying, and even went to my room.
Very heartless people, and these people are my parents.
and now I have tears in his eyes, the heart of the pain. Unfair they come to me, I do not deserve it.
all my life I listened to my father, and now I'm very sorry about that.
I did not do this when, with their children, or when.
Help him to make me unhappy.
Stupid people who think that wealth luck.
What kind of love can there be, when their daughter is suffering, unhappy and mad ...................
Now, I'm sure at 100% that they do not like me.
I'm sure that they are using me as a ticket to the rich future, giving me to marry a man for whom I have no feelings.
I am disgusted with this man, even one second I can not be in his presence.
raped me, beat me, ruined my whole life, and now wants to marry me.
I'd rather kill myself than marry this pig.
What kind of wedding they say what they think???
A few hours ago, I told her the courage stepmother that I was raped by Dimitri in the past.
I told my stepmother about this in the hope that she will understand me as a woman, but an understanding of it, I did not get ...
When I told her stepmother about rape, my face red with shame, I was very ashamed to look in the eye.
After listening to my revelation stepmother told me that every woman should have patience, and that in the future I will be with a smile on your face to remember these days. I think stepmother sick in the head man. How can you think and talk like that??
But the hardest of all, I was on what I have not heard from her stepmother sympathy.
Stepmother saw how difficult it was to talk about it, in my eyes there were tears.
Is this woman a heart of stone??
My dear mother, when did not would have done with me, my mother was the best friend of mine.
If my mother was alive, his father did not have this to me.
Father has changed after the death of her mother.
I tried many times to talk to his father about how this hypocrite abused his daughter, but at the last moment, my tongue refused to listen to me.
I am ashamed and I can not overcome this feeling.
Today I talked to my father about you, was a scandal.
I'm tired of listening to constant accusations and insults, no more patience.
I told her father that "YOU" my choice, and I decide how I manage my life.
I told him that you really like me, and that at this point in my life you are the only person who can hear and understand me.
And it is true, at this point in my life only you can hear and understand me.
I am very grateful to you for your concern for me, you're a good friend and a good man, sincerely!
In the short time of our conversation I've had time to realize that you have a heart of gold, a kind and warm heart, so I'm easy to talk to you, so you are attracted me, so I like you, I feel good with you!
in my heart there is a new spark, and the name of the spark "you."
I did get used to you and you care about me.
I do not know how else to say what goes on in my heart ...
I end this letter with tears in my eyes ...
Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick !

I am grateful to my destiny for our meeting!
You should know that at this moment I feel the ocean pleasant emotions!
I must tell you that I took a whole day to write this letter deliberately.
I always speak the word only from his heart, but sometimes the words should be carefully chosen.
I feel bad when I do not have the ability to use a computer to read your letter.
I feel in my heart the joy and happiness when I think of you.
You should know that each letter is filled with my emotions, in my words, there is no void.
I wish you took me not only as a friend but as a woman who can give his heart.
I want to know you on a more intimate level.
I wish you had shared their dreams, their hopes and their feelings with me.
Please do not think of me as a stupid woman who is living an illusion.
I believe that in life, nothing is impossible if you truly believe in it and want it.
Please shut for a while your eyes and imagine in my mind what would be like our life, if we lived together.
In each letter I would like to write to you about many things to share with you my secret dreams, but unfortunately I do not have enough time to keep up to write you about it.
I want to tell you that you really like me, but I like you, not only as a man, but as a person too.
I'm talking about your inner beauty, the beauty of your inner world.
This beauty is very rare, given to man by nature, and not everyone has this beauty in itself.
Most men have a beautiful appearance, but do not have inner beauty.
For me, the inner beauty of a person is far more important, outer beauty of man.
I feel in your letters your kindness, care and concern for me.
Your words express your inner beauty.
I feel that we are good friends, and friendship is the foundation of the relationship! Do you agree?
I really want to know you better, and I'd like to believe that you want it too.
I hope that you let the idea that our relations will develop in a more profound than just a normal friendship.
I hope that my words in letters not boring to you, for my words are not just ordinary words.
My words, the expression of my thoughts and feelings, which I refer to you in his letters.
I'd like you to find a place for me in your heart, so that you can share your feelings with me.
I hope that you are genuinely happy when getting my letters.
I really hope that one day my wishes come true.
I have a feeling that I knew you for a long time, I think the feeling in me no accident ... Do you have a feeling? I think we'll have soul mates!
I know that if I can see you, I can tell you all the things that I can not tell you in his letters.
I have a few questions for you: In the relations with the dominant part of the girl you?
I want to say - you love to be a "leader" and make all the decisions in person, or you love to discuss with the girl and make decisions together??
I think it's good when the problems are solved together!
I want to feel your breath and touch you, this desire overwhelms me ...
I'd be with you if you had wings, but unfortunately I do not have wings: (
At present I can only kiss you through this letter.
Unfortunately my time is limited and so I end this letter: (
I made my choice, my choice is YOU!
Now the choice is yours!
You're always in my dreams all the time.
Goodbye, gently kiss you!

I look forward to your response, your heart girlfriend Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick !
I am glad to see your letter. It is pleasant for me to know that you feel the same to me. I thought above this letter for a long time. I want to tell to you small secret.
As you know, my attitudes in family are awful. I for a long time have solved leave the father. But I work in his firm. Some time back I have decided to take advantage of it. I had the good salary and have decided to secure myself a little. I bought an apartment. But my parents do not know about it. NOBODY knows about it. I paid a part of cost from my savings. But I had no all sum then. I received the credit and I pay it till now. I speak you about it because I do not want to have secrets from you. During our acquaintance I began to trust you, my dear.
It was difficult for me to pay under the credit. I refused myself in many. But I have achieved want i want. I attend this apartment sometimes. For some years it even has grown in the price.)) I think that I have made a successful investment. Apartments in Novosibirsk costs very expensive.
Sometimes I think to throw here all and to leave for other country. I am tired to live in isolation from the world and from people. The unique person who is not indifferent to me, is YOU! I think that i'm not indifferent to you too!?
My father is constantly dissatisfied. He convinces me to marry for Dmitriy. But he cannot understand that I do not love this person. About you he at all does not want to listen. I already spoke you his reaction.
Every day my desire leave the parental house all is stronger. I think of it constantly. My ideas about you and about freedom.
I am certainly free, but I feel that my father watches behind each my step.
Now I want to ask you. What can you advise me? Maybe to throw all now and to leave!? Or to live in hope that once father will change attitude to me. I am tired from loneliness. I want to give my tenderness and caress to you.
I hope that you seriously think of ours attitudes. I shall wait your letter and I hope to see your opinion on us. Well?
I should finish this letter now. I want to wish you successful day and fine mood.

Your Tat'

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick !!!
My dear I in despair, at me the big problems, very big problems...
I write to you this letter with tears on eyes, my heart is broken off from a pain...
I all the day long cried, I was betraid with people close to me.
I and now cannot calm down...
My father very unfairly acts with me.
I left from a house with the big scandal.
I have made the final decision, that I when I shall not come back back home.
I write now to you from library which is a beside my apartment.
Today to us home there came judicial - police officers.
I was in a shock from the heard information.
They have made confiscation of my automobile, have blocked my bank account.
These problems have arisen because of the big debts under the credit to their bank.
I in a condition of deep depression...
My father has deceived me as spoke me, that this credit is already paid.
My father does not have problems with money.
I know precisely, that my father could pay this credit with ease.
I understand why he have not paid this credit.
Father specially has not paid this credit, knowing that I will have problems with bank.
he was confident, that my bank account will block, and that then I cannot take advantage of this money for arrival to you.
Several months ago I took the credit in bank as for my father were urgently necessary money, for the next purchase of a working material.
I already some times took credits in this bank and consequently I did not have doubts, that my father during time will return this money.
The employee of bank has been very much surprised, when learnt, that I did not see these receipts on penalties which were sent on my home address.
Now I know precisely, that my father specially hid from me this information as has told to me, that this credit is completely returned.
When judicial - police officers came to us home I personally has opened him a door.
My father very unscrupulous person as hearing this conversation he has not left at all the room.
I have gone to parents to a room and have asked them, what occurs and about what these people speak???
My parents the big actors they would be envied by any known actor.
They reacted to my question not clear a look as though do not understand about what there is a speech as though him my question is not clear.
I in a shock from their artistic was more capable.
On my happiness, judicial - police officers spoke nothing about my apartment. Otherwise father would lear about it.
I could not constrain the emotions and consequently have begun to cry.
I have understood a plan of the father, on expression his an eye.
Father as always has thought over all beforehand.
With intellectual thinking of the father it is necessary to play a chess.
His talent to expect on some steps forward, would be invaluable, for a full victory over the opponent.
To me very all would be desirable to tell to the father that I think about him, but my strict education does not allow me to make it.
My father the former military officer, at him very strict character and iron logic.
he has got used to order and supervise over people.
he was at war and took part in many operations.
From the early childhood father brought up me in very strict rules.
All my youth has passed awfully and now the past to not return.
Father always solved for me whom to me to like, and who is not present.
I have understood, that in Russia I will not have happy life.
Father will not give me easy and happily to live, he will eternally interfere with my life.
I cannot calm down, on my eyes of tear.
I think that my father very unscrupulous person, but tell him about it I cannot.
he spoke me, that sincerely wishs me of good luck, but I believe his to words.
Father insists on that I have undersigned with Dmitry for a registry office and became his the wife.
I have told, that I when I shall not become his the wife as this person is unpleasant to me.
I have told to the father that Dmitry has deprived with me virginity and that I have been raped him.
I was in a shock when my father has easy apprehended these my words.
he has told to me, that I removed from their house if not I shall agree to become wife Dmitry.
I have told to the father, that this my last decision, and that I when I shall not change this decision.
My father whose blood flows in me, has betraid me.
Father probably thought, what without money I cannot begin an independent life???
In it time he was mistaken!!!
I for a long time not thinking have collected all things and left from a house.
I write to you this letter and for insult my eyes are filled with tears, and in heart emptiness.
Such bad state of health at me was not very much for a long time, from the date of funeral of my mother.
My ideas finally confusing, and me already pleases nothing in this life.
My father the real egoist..............
he very unscrupulous, artful and thought over person who is not having compassions in the heart.
I never thought, that my father can so to act with me.
All these years I fairly worked, working on him 7 days in a week.
Due to me, he has earned many money, and his the capital was increased greatly.
Now I understand, that all this time he used my trust in the mercenary purposes.
I guessed, that my father uses me, but I sincerely trusted, that in due course his relation to me will change, as in depth of my heart I very much loved this person.
Well why money so spoil people???
Why my father thinks only of itself, and about the money as though in this world there is no love and happiness???
I frequently think that it will be easier to me to die and be born anew in this world to begin all all over again.
Why my father perceives my kindness for weakness???
I always concerned to him with kindness, love and understanding, and he when did not understand it: (
Why he so concerns to me???
Really my father blind and sees nothing further the nose???
At me it is impossible to answer all these questions and consequently my heart feels an awful pain.
Now I know for certain, that I all this time was mistaken in him: (.
My father does not regret me, in his heart is not present love for me.
he it is finally spoiled by this damned money, at him heart from a stone.
he has exchanged happiness of the daughter, for this damned money and consequently has lost my respect for.
I set to myself many questions and at me it is impossible to find on them answers.
I very much would like abandon the country and when to not come back back.
I very much would like to forget all problems.
I very much would like to forget the past, and to try to begin the life anew, together with you!!!
YOU remain unique my pleasure!!!
I am grateful to you, for your time spent on me!!!
For short time of our acquaintance I already have had time to get used to you very much!!!
I very much like your private world and yours relation to me!!!
I am very grateful to you for your care and anxiety on me!!!
I am very grateful to you for your understanding and respect for me!!!
I very much would like to arrive to you to look at your life and to get acquainted with you closer.
For me become necessary the man which could to me the best friend who could understand each my idea.
My heart prompts me, that I have already found such the man.
I now speak about you!!!
I could present you the intimate heat, the care, to begin your best friend and the true wife!!!
Please do not think, that I use my acquaintance to you that abandon the country.
In my ideas there is no it!!!
I always talk with you sincerely and each my word proceeds from my heart!!!
I speak you the truth because I believe, that I am not indifferent to you!!!
Now, your support, and also your presence at my life is very necessary for me!!!
I have made the final decision, that I shall not come back back home.
Riches and expensive automobiles are not necessary for me, the clothes and entertainments are not necessary for me expensive.
I want sincere love, I would like to give and receive love!!!
My dear, I'm in despair. I want to leave this awful city. I shall not be sure what to regret about it. I want to sell the apartment and to arrive to you. What you think about it? I want to be sure that you will not leave me in a difficult situation. I am ready on this huge step. My apartment costs approximately 200 thousand dollars. I think that this money will add our future joint budget. This money are not necessary for me. I only want to be near to you. I want to feel your love and care. I hope that you understand me?!
If we want to be together, now the best time for serious actions. I have lost all that held me here. I have lost trust to native people. But I have trust and feelings to you, my dear!
I should finish this letter. I hope that you will understand all that I wanted to tell. I shall wait your answer. We are owners of our happiness!
kisses for you.
your Tat'

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick!!!
I am glad to see your letter. It is very pleasant for me to know that you want to see me near to yourself. I really want it too.
I can tell that I dream of it.
I do not work now and I write to you from library. Father has deprived with me only. But he has not achieved the purpose. I shall not be Dmitry's wife. If it is fair, I want to forget about these people as soon as possible.
Today I spoke with bank employees. I spoke that I want to sell an apartment and to leave for other country. To me have told that before sale, I should pay the credit completely. I learned the rest of the sum under the credit. These are 1625 dollars. I cannot leave the country yet I shall pay this sum. I have no work now. Therefore I leave can close this credit. As soon as I pay this credit. Then I can sell this apartment for 200 thousand and take away this money with myself. I shall give them to you. Because you the man also should supervise over the family budget. I am right?
I have huge desire to be near to you.
But during too time I understand, that it is not enough one my desire, that we met.
You also should want (to meet it me).
As, only under my initiative I shall not come to you.
I do not need it, I want that our desires were mutual!!
I think you understand my words?!
I do not want to be a burden for you.
You would like to see me at yourself???
Please answer me this question fairly as, it is very important for me!!
I want to arrive to you to see your life, that your relatives speak about you, your familiar....
And also I want to be convinced that words in your letters, coincide with your real life, with your real character.....
If I really am not indifferent to you and your sights at me are serious, then you should understand me.
I have money, for trip to you, but on me now outstanding credit for the apartment.
If you help with forces to me with payment of the credit I could to sell quickly the apartment and with this money to arrive to you.
If your answer will be positive then I could start to legalize all necessary papers.
If is not present, then I think, that it will kill me.
I quickly get used to you and I am frightened very much with this fact.
I do not want to deceive myself, to live only in illusions, that once we shall meet...
I the person the adult and consequently try to think correctly, rationally, is considered!!!
Please understand me...
I very much hope that your letters to me always were sincerely and are transparent.
I am ready to risk!
I agree to risk to find true happiness!
The happiness demands risk!
I am ready to risk, for and your future!
Please open to me fairly true desires, and also fairly to me tell that in your ideas after reading this letter.
Maybe we need to talk by phone about it?! I think that can call to you from telephone booth.
I'm waiting for good news from you, my dear!
kisses for you.
your Tat'

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A $200,000 apartment and he is staying with his friend. He sends me a full body and a leg shot of some lady in a dress.

Quote:
Hello my dear and favourite Derrick! I was very glad, when today came
to an Internet cafe and saw from you the letter! Derrick, I is very
glad that we with you found each other, for me now the most expensive,
this communication with you! Derrick, I now live at mine the
girlfriend, her name is Anna, it now very much helps me, I don't want
to go home because very much I am afraid of my father! Derrick, I
think every day of you and about ours with you to a meeting, I want to
arrive somewhat quicker to you and to be near you! Derrick, me it is
necessary to solve somewhat quicker this problem with bank, than I
will quicker solve this problem of subjects rather I will arrive to
you! Derrick, you when can help me? I should go tomorrow to bank and
to speak with them, I should them tell, when precisely I will give
them this money! Derrick, I wait for your letter after you to me will
tell when can help, I only then in bank and to it will speak! Derrick,
I love you and I send for you one million kisses! Your Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear and favourite Derrick!
I very much miss you and to your letters, I want to be somewhat quicker near you!
Derrick, I was tired of that my father pursues me as the small child and decides for me that to me to do!
Derrick, I tell every evening my girlfriend Anna at whom I now live,
about you that you are the best man and she is very glad for me that we got acquainted with you and we will be together with you soon!
Derrick, I went today to bank and knew at them as will send you better for me money!
Derrick, I wanted what advised the bank account but when I told them a situation they to me that it will be better, if you do transfer to my name!
They say that it will be better,
because the bank account very long and told that for this purpose there are two good companies which are engaged in money transfers,
it is the Western Union and MoneyGram! Derrick, you heard about these the companies? Derrick, I was very glad that it is so easy!
They to me still told in bank that for sending of money you only should know my data, I sent them to you, but I send once again:
Name:

Derrick, what to me to receive this money which you will send for me,
I should know your full named (and a surname),
the city and the country from where you will send this money and the exact sum of money and
MTCN (which will give you in bank when you will make transfer)!
Derrick, I love you and I send for you one million kisses! Your Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Derrick! I came today to an Internet cafe and was glad to your
letter! Derrick I read your letter and understood that requisites bank
are necessary to you. I don't have them. they at me are blocked I to
you wrote. that my Father, BLOCKED all accounts bank. I don't want to
open the bank account in our city. * with a view of safety. * Derrick
I want to ask the account my friends. Derrick Ya is so glad that you
want to help me. And everything you do for our happiness. I love you
and constantly I think of you! YOU are my man! Yours and only your
Tat

Cellphone - web store
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Dear Ahhhhh The problems she seems to have. Looks like you might just have to travel to her to save the day and get her out of that horrible place. maybe she could look for you an apartment to rent for a week so that you and her could settle all of her problems before you whisk her away with you back to your home to safety. bet she can find an apartment Rolling Eyes if you'll just send her some money? make her send you pictures of apartments including all of the rooms (make her work for her money). I did that to one of my Vlads and she found several apartments but they were $1500-2000 a week for what looked like a 2 star apartment. must be tough living where she lives. in the end, she was very upset that she did all that work for nothing. of course she copied photos off of the web. not like she actually went and looked at an apartment for us. I did request her to take a photo of her standing in front of one of the apartments. never got that photo.

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends me lots of pix for someone using dad's and cafe puters. I'll edit one of them in here after I mark it. He really seems to be hurting. Hopefully this will help him feel better.

Quote:
The love of my Derrick! I came to an Internet cafe and was glad to your letter!
Whether I on asked yesterday Derrick my close girlfriends there is at them an account BANK.
I have a girlfriend close Elena! Derrick Ya it I know as well as Anna!
Elena gave me the account. she called at once in bank and asked for what time transfer will reach.
to it 5-7 working days told that! I copied all data:

Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: CBGURUMM
Account with correspondent bank: 04413603
Name: VTB 24 (JSC)
Address: 35 Myasnitskaya st., Moscow
Beneficiary's account: 40817840017061000638
Beneficiary's name: Bakanova Elena

My sweet Derrick I am so glad that all go to me on a meeting. Both my girlfriends,and my love! You are the real man! I want the first of November
to meet you at you in the country!
Derrick I love you! Yours and only your Tat

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20121024043331_z_8d9ca4ad.jpg

Too large for the forum so here's the link to it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josey, I just caught your sig line there. That is fantastic!

Quote:
I was so glad when I saw a letter from you!
I miss you very, very, very ...
I thank you for your concern for me!
Your words make me a strong person.
Please do not worry about me.
Honestly, I shed tears for days, because in my head does not fit the act of my father.
My life seemed complete, but with your appearance, my life has become more joyous. Sincerely!
I'm writing a letter to you with tears in my eyes, but now it's tears of sorrow and joy!
Your letters to me as a cure for my sick heart and soul! Sincerely!
Rest assured that my father did not find me.
I would rather die than go back again to his home!!!!!!!
I saw the true face of their parents, they completely lost my respect.
Please, please do not think of me bad.
Now you're probably thinking: how can you give up your parents?
Parents are different!
I'm sure you know for sure that my every thought!!
Do not worry about me, no turning back!!!!!
Before, I was alone and so was a weak man, but now I have you, and I feel strong and confident man!!!!!! SINCERELY!!!!
I hid my passport back in the day when my father and Dmitry come to know about our encounter.
If only you could know how it hurts me now to the heart: (
I do not believe in everything that happens ...
I have a feeling that this is all not happening to me ....
I thank God for our meeting with you!!!!!!
Our acquaintance true gift for me!
I never will disappoint you, nor when, nor where!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
I can not wait to meet and look into the eyes of the author of these letters, as well as hear your voice Wink
I feel like the happiest woman in the world!!!!!!! SINCERELY!!!
That night, I kept thinking about the first day we met!
Is it about to happen??? Smile Smile
Do you really think it over, if you want a woman like me???
I really liked you?
And where I live, if you arrive to??
You're so sweet Wink
I really like the private world! Sincerely!
I am ready to give you my heart!!!
You're really ready to become the master of my heart?? Wink
Your dreams and desires are sincerely from the heart??

I still have so many things I want to write to you, but the administrator has already told me that my time is coming to an end: (
I look forward to your reply to this email!

Remember and know that all my dreams are only about you and about our meeting!!!!!
I want to look into your eyes, smell of your body, touch you, feel your reality!!!!!
I'm dying of these desires: (

My sweet Derrick Write me how much you sent me. passed you bank transaction?
What should I say to Elena!

Infinitely many kisses for my sweet and gentle man Wink Smile

I miss you: (

Your friend Tat heart

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet my Derrick! I came today to an Internet cafe and was upset! I
don't know I can leave the countries at the beginning of November!
Derrick I didn't get used to be at home. Acquaintances speak to me
that everywhere looks for me Dmitry and my Father! Love of my Derrick
I want to pay off quicker with bank and to arrive to you. I descend
tomorrow in bank and I will take the conclusions of court. in which it
is written that if I don't pay for the credit. that I should for every
week of 7 % from the sum which I owe bank of 1625 dollars of-50 148
rubles. I now can't go quietly down the street. it seems to me that
who that will pass by and will withdraw me and will call Dmitry. When
there is to an Internet cafe I go and I look back. I don't want to be
announced home. I don't love Dmitry. I want to be near you. I love
you! You are my man! I know love of my Derrick that will close up
everything that I was in the first of November near you. Yours and
only your Ta

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet my Derrick! I descended today in bank and took an arrest copy on
my apartment! I it now send Derrick to you. Love of my Derrick tell
what чесла to me to wait from you for the help. I LOVE YOU! your
Tat

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/20121027053058_.jpg The document sent

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Derrick! I came today to an Internet cafe! Read your letter! I
understood that you not that didn't understand. I to you sent to
Derrick resolutions of court which to me wrote out bank! Derrick tell
to me you to me you can help to pay for the credit? That I could leave
to you to the country! My friend Elena asks me when to it to go to
bank behind a money transfer! I have a deadline on November 5. after
November 5 I will have big problems! I have Derrick the international
passport, I should make only the visa your country, and I will arrive
at once to you. And we will be in a place! Love of my Derrick I
constantly think of you! I want that we were happy with you! I love
you! Million kisses! yours Tat'

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Derrick! I came to an Internet cafe! Also read your letter.
also understood that is all to end soon! We will be soon in a place!
My sweet Derrick write me what number you made transfer to Elena. and
you sent what sum! Elena promised to call on tonight us! I to it will
tell that to it transfer should come. Derrick I was so tired of all
this. I so want to leave and forget all this! Derrick tell to me what
weather at you? At us in Novosibirsk it is cool from 0 to-3. snow
still aren't present! I so want Derrick that it is week passed not
considerably! on the next week I am near you! And the first night we
will love each other! My friend at whom I now live Anna says hello to
you! I constantly tell about you. That you at me are Derrick and I
will leave to you soon Oklahoma. I Love you! Million kisses! yours and
only your

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet my Derrick. I came to an Internet cafe and was glad to your
letter! Derrick Ya read your letter and at me tears with happiness! I
am so glad that you didn't throw me at a difficult moment. I will
manage to pay Derrick for the credit in time. Also I will do at once
the visa to arrive to you! My sweet Derrick Elena I to it today should
come I will tell that she looked at the card. Transfer came or not.
HURRAH I will be so glad.за these days I today to sleep easily. I now
will come to Anna and I will surely say hello it from you Derrick. I
love you Derrick! You are my man! yours and only yours Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet my Derrick! I all night long didn't sleep today! As learned that
occurred at you in USA country! It is horror. All thought of you!
Derrick asked god that with you there is nothing didn't occur. I think
that at you everything is good. Derrick On Tuesday came to us Elena. I
to it told that you sent money the 2000th dollar. It came yesterday to
us in the evening and told that two times looked the card, and there
was no transfer. I and Elena went today since morning to bank and
asked. why it is so long there is a transfer. To us told can from
rains of the USA! Derrick Ya I know that everything will be good. and
I will be in time till November 5. a week more money ahead will come.
Derrick Write me please what weather at you now. Take care! I
constantly think of you! I want to be with you! I love you! Yours and
only yours Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet my Derrick! I am so glad that at you everything is good! I badly
slept two days everything thought of you! Derrick Ya now came to an
Internet cafe From bank. I went with Elena there to me told that you
sent the receipt about transfer mandrels! The girl to me in bank told
that probably you were mistaken in figure when filled requisites.
Derrick at me to you a request. You can send me the receipt on
transfer? Sweet mine at me 3 days till November 5. Derrick I will come
today once again to an Internet cafe. If you have a possibility make
today. Send to me today the form. Ahead Saturday and Sundays. I love
you Derrick! Constantly I think of you! Yours only yours Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Derrick! I'm so glad I have you! Derrick, I do not know what
to do now. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday. I'm starting to worry that
will not have time to pay for the loan. But I'm sure Derrick if I have
overdue days I will be able to pay interest. You sent me more than I
need to pay? My sweet Derrick me to ask you how you will send a
receipt please send me. So I went to the bank on Monday and showed a
receipt. Derrick I always think of you. I wanted to be close to you in
early November. I am tired of living like this. constantly in fear of
walking and looking back, when I go around the city. I want to come to
you to hug you Derrick! I love you! A million kisses! Yours Tat

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet my Derrick! I read your letter. Also understood that you don't
want anything about money! The earlier I will pay love of my Derrick
for the credit the I will quicker make the visa! Also I am near you!
Don't take offense at me I before you I report You the man and my
future husband! I want that at us with you should what secrets and
offenses! You with me agree? Derrick the girlfriend my Anna at which I
now live it the ideal pair speaks that we with you! I showed it your
photo! I am proud of you. That you such attentive answer every day my
letters and kind! I love you! Also I want that I the next few days was
near you! Million kisses! Your Tat

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic