SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I asked for Invoice

View next topic
View previous topic

brain-damage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So far it was yet another boring strait bait. At one moment I asked for Invoice and they answered that I will receive it with money. Then after they asked me to send the fee, I claimed that I send it to another (third) person who supposed to be their account keeper. After we reached to understanding that this third person is thief I decided to ask for Invoice again.

Quote:

Originating-IP: [209.85.160.182]

We have accepted your apology and we can proceed if you want, I told you that the so called Mr. R*** is a thief as we do not know him, so if you want us to proceed, you still has to pay the required fee.

send the Money through Money Gram to the Name below:

Name: MBACHU EMEKA JOSEPH
Address: #26 BANK CITY, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

Amount to send 420 Pounds, send us the payment slip as soon as the payment is made.

Remember that the destination Country must be South Africa.

Thanks
Mr. Manho

Quote:

DAVID SOLOMON <[email protected]>
Originating-IP: [197.73.1.84]

Yes i understand you but you never told me before sending money to useless R*** who scammed you, anyway how do you intend to claim the fund now seeing that you still has to pay the Bank fee, kindly proceed and send the money to the details given to you by Mr. Manho, whatever you do not understand do let me know as iam your agent and I will always help you receive your winning fund.
I NEED YOUR CONTACT PHINE NUMBER
Thanks
Mr. D. Solomon.

Quote:

To: "First National Bank (FNB)" <[email protected]>

Call me paranoid, but this time I will not send any money before I have seen Invoice.
And why I must send money to Mbachu Emeka Joseph? Who is he?

J

Quote:

Mr. Mbachu Emeka Joseph is our collective agent, he oversees accounting department and I want to know which invoice are you talking about, how can we issue you invoice without receiving the payment? it is when we receive the payment that we will issue you the invoice sir!
Kindly go to Money Gram and make the payment, make sure you didn't send the money to the wrong people/person again, use Mbachu Emeka Joseph to make the payment.
Thanks
Mr. Manho.

Quote:

To: First National Bank (FNB) <[email protected]>

Everyone can send me a email and ask to pay 420£ (or any other sum he/she likes). If I have not seen the Invoice (or bill), there will be no payment. In Europe or other civilized world the Invoice is presented (without asking) before payment. And after payment will be added special signature that payment is made.

J

Quote:

Dear J***,

Your mail has been well received and I spoke to the Bank and was informed that Invoice will not be issued to you unless you make the required payment.

However the attached is a copy of Your Award Winning Certificate which was issued on your favor this morning, kindly go through it and keep it for your references.

I will like you to proceed with the payment as the Bank has instructed you, as soon as you send the money to the bank, do send us a Copy of the payment slip, this will enable us to follow up with the Bank and make sure that they release your fund immediately they get the fees from you.

Iam waiting for your update.
Thanks
Mr. David Solomon.

Quote:

To: DAVID SOLOMON <[email protected]>

The things do not work that way, and as a person working in bank, you should know that.
In Europe or other civilized world the Invoice is presented (without asking) before payment. And after payment will be added special signature that payment is made.

J

Quote:

I will try to meet the Banker Mr. Manho Lionel On Monday and address this issue to him, you are really delaying the release of your fund, you paid Money to Criminals without asking or demanding this Invoice of a Thing but now that you are dealing with the real Bank, you are demanding a lot, anyway did you get the Winning Certificate I sent you? and I need your Contact Cell Phone Number so that we can communicate on Phone.
I need your response about this Telephone Number.
Thanks
Mr. David Solomon.

Quote:

I received the Winning Certificate.
Have you talked with mr. Lionel?
When I paid to criminals, I was trusting a person who sent me email, but not anymore.

J

Quote:

Originating-IP: [41.114.234.6]
DAVID SOLOMON <[email protected]>

So when are you intending to pay the charges to the Bank and why you have not given me your contact Cell Phone number? I need your Cell contact Number

Quote:

Dear J***,

The Attached is a sketch copy of the Invoice you were requesting, as you
Mr. Manho.can see some part of the deposit slip has not yet been filled!

As soon as you send the money through Money Gram, I will complete the form and the original Invoice will be mailed to you.

Here is the info to make the payment once again!
send the Money through Money Gram to the Name below:

Name: MBACHU EMEKA JOSEPH
Address: #26 BANK CITY, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

Thanks

Quote:

To: First National Bank (FNB) <[email protected]>

Are you joking with me???
That is not invoice!!!
The most important part of invoice is the text that says that your service truly costs 420£. I am starting to suspect, that the true cost is 20£ and the rest 400£ you want to steal from me.

J

Quote:

I will pay, when I see the Invoice.
Today I received from bank email with weird attachment, that they called Invoice. I am starting to suspect, that the true cost of bank service is 20£ and the rest 400£ they want to steal from me, because they have not presented any document to prove that their service truly costs 420£

J

Quote:

You have starting talking what you do not know, what do you mean, what you wanted is a document that states that the amount required from you is £420 but you did not clarify this with me.

Sir, I think I have done my best to make sure you receive the winning fund, but it seems that you are joking and playing with us, I think I should file for cancellation of your winning fund.

What is really holding you from sending the fee, you have accused me of being Criminal and I overlooked it and now you are saying that you suspecting me, anyway I will send you the final document and if after that you did not make the payment, I will immediately cancel your prize.
Thanks
Mr. Manho.

Quote:

Dear J***,
The attached is the Guarantee letter issued as you requested, please go through it and proceed with the payment.
Thanks
Mr. Manho.

Looks acceptable to me Laughing

Dear Sir, I received your mail the contents there in are well noted, that you do not know what to think or do. - Albakr Ahmed

I can see that you think this is a joke or a movie for you to bring up such a funny idea.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic