SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FaceBook Lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend's Facebook was hacked/accessed and this gem was sent:

Quote:
Hello friend, how are you today ? I have good news for you, Wow friend i am so happy that i got the $300,000.00 Amazing Lottery for the Deaf people that Canadian Hard Of Hearing Association (C-H-H-A) just started to improve the life of Deaf and Hard of hearing all over Canada. if you also wish to get this Amazing Lottery, write to Agent Harry Mullarkey now Email: ([email protected]) I got the money for real Friend no joke at all and i thank Agent Harry and C-H-H-A so much for very nice to help me with the Amazing Lottery i want you to trust all i say to you because i got my own $300,000.00 already and i Bought a new House and a new car for better life pheew!!! I also plan to go on Vacation maybe Spain or France. Friend make sure you don't tell this to Bad mates and it better you Zip mouth because you know so many people will be Nosy and Gossip about you. I told you this because you are good friend of me for very long time. If you wish to join in the winner list, write to Agent Harry M now, Email: ([email protected]) I am sure Agent Harry will help you because i still talk with him and he said that they still help more DEAF wow. He is a very Nice and Honest man. . Write to Agent Harry now, tell him to help you in putting your name on the winner list for the C-H-H-A Amazing Lottery for the DEAF people. Harry Email: ([email protected]) .You can drop to him your email and Text phone number If you have ooVoo you can add him his ooVoo ID : (Hmullarkey) .Good luck friend

This is particularly nasty as he is in fact Deaf as are many of his friends. These Scammers need more than I could ever give them....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic