SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shaken and stirred

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just posting this because it shows how panicked lads get when they fear losing out on a pay day. Also it is now 2 years since this bait started!

Background: This is a long running bait with multiple characters. The main "victim" Igor is now planning to go to Ghana to open a bar and the Nigerian based lad isn't happy about it. It is wonderful when a lad fears he is losing out to a fellow scammer. The following email was urgently sent by the lad to another baiter character to try and persuade Igor not to go.
Quote:
Greetings Elizabeth.,

How is work hope good.

Below is the last mail i sent to Igor, Please i need you to help talk to him based on the points i gave in this mail below.......,I keep having the feeling Igor is falling into a Trap again Like those guys that stripped him of all his money and passport and left him stranded in Abuja (Nigeria),they are every where ,But If he so insist then he should come to Nigeria so i can accompany him to Ghana ,At least for his safety.

NOTE:'An African can NOT swindle and African but they can swindle a white person'

Make him understand this!

My Good Friend Igor M****h,

I read all you said and i understand very very well BUT you my friend do NOT understand what i am trying to say.

Now listen to this my good friend.

You want to travel to Ghana, a Country you know nothing about and you have no idea if that your friend is going to collect all your money and leave you stranded like what happened to you in Abuja Nigeria

Have you taken all these into Consideration?............,

1, Are you sure the pictures shown to you for the Bar M****h business is REAL??

2, Are you sure Your friend who invited you to Ghana for Bar M****h business, is a REAL Commercial Estate Agent person??

3, Are you sure this is not another trap of bad people like those bad people you met in Abuja Nigeria who collected all your money and International Passport??

4,Did your friend in Ghana sent you his Picture?? If yes i want you to send the picture to me for confirmation before any step is taken

All these you must consider before traveling to Ghana, because i have a feeling you are falling into a trap of bad people again in Ghana.

Listen to me my Friend,Your safety is very very important than Business Or Money,I suspect this might just be another trap this is why i don't want you to go to Any African Country without me going with you. So i say YES IS GOOD you come to NIGERIA and we go to GHANA together Please! this is for your safety

And YES i can do web page for you here in NIGERIA for as cheap as $20,000 BUT the most important thing is for you to come so we can visit Office of Engineer who do this web-site for Bar M****h for $20,000 or even less than $20,000

So i tell you again my good Friend YES IS GOOD you come to Nigeria and we go to GHANA together so that you will be safe with me.

You are warned my friend,This is just be another Trap!!

David

Here is Elizabeth's response. She knows David is a scammer and has chopped his dollar in the past
Quote:
Hello David,

Well that's your opinion. You could well be right in saying that the deal in Ghana is as legitimate as your ATM crap but I won't know until later in the week when Igor and I meet up in London. Based upon your extensive knowledge of ripping people off you are probably right though.

As I said though I can't do much about it until I meet up with him. I'll ask to see his plans and what documents he has and I'll take it from there. At the end of the day though he is over 21 and will do what he wants. Ultimately I'm just one of his bar managers and part time lover, I'm not his mother.

What's all this shit about YOU doing the web page. I wouldn't trust you to fry an egg. Are you trying to undercut Duncan on this?

Lots of love

Elizabeth.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic