SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"...terrible and difficult understanding things"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've branched a few baits off from my 4bavana-Duff0ur bait (as detailed in the thread in Premium) and one of them has entered an odd phase.

Mal declined to receive the money waiting in the International Commercial Bank Ghana, even after he was declared to be no longer on a blacklist, and so the Lad tried a new tack (Lad in italics).

Quote:
It is well understood to the ICB GHANA that you are not the beneficiary of this fund,but how your name came into it is all is an issue, but it is clear now,the ICB GHANA has sent a report to the BANK OF GHANA and has told us what to do,so by Monday a letter of withdrawal will be sent to you for signing to clear your hands of this fund transaction as directed by the BANK OF GHANA for your name to be taken of this fund.We believed this will not be a problem or anything to talk about any more as soon as you sign that withdrawal letter.

Quote:
Save your bandwidth. I can't withdraw from something I never claimed in the first place.

Quote:
When you say you have nothing to withdraw from that i should save my bandwidth makes me suprised because it seems like you are totally ignorant of all what is going on, but at first you did say that it was
Dr Duffour who sent your name to the blacklist and now you are here saying you have nothing to withdraw from,it seems like you are not even sincere to yourself.
The ICB GHANA want you to know that your name is in every document that binds this funds and the only thing you need to do is to sign the withdrawal letter that we shall send to you as soon as we hear from you,it will not cost you anything,all you need to do is to sign it,which shows that you know nothing about this funds and that you are not interested in it and your name shall be taken off and be closed,that is all.We hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
At the time you contacted me, I was expecting to be one of Brad's beneficiaries, but since I won't benefit now, I don't care what happens to the money, except that I don't want Brian and Sheila to get it.
The blacklist is irrelevant to me, based as it is on false information anyway, and I don't do business in Africa.

And the letter arrived...

Quote:
I was never the beneficiary to Brad's estate. As I'm not the "supposed beneficiary", I'm not going to put my name to a lie.

Quote:
You were the one who specified Brad's estate,the details given to the us by the court and the BANK OF GHANA did not specify or pin point that name,but it is clear that your name has been on our banking list in the past concerning a certain fund transaction and more and if you know that you are not ready to benefit any of this funds,it's ok with us but in order to clear your name of this whole thing completely,the letter signed by you will be returned to the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE GHANA and your name will be completely wiped off any possible document that has anything to do with funds here in Africa,it is very simple,your signing it shows that you know nothing about this funds and you are not or a supposed beneficiary of this fund or any.Urgent response.

Quote:
I couldn't have been on any of your lists because I've never dealt with you, or anyone else in Africa, before early this year. In any event, I'm not going to do you any favors.

Quote:
No one is talking about this year,are you tell us that never had any transaction with the ICB GHANA in previous years?no one is asking for a self gratification favor from you,we are only saying that your name in our banking list and the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE GHANA cleared you and demanded we process and transfer the funds to as soon as we make contact with you,and in order to legally clear you off this fund as you claim no knowledge of it,you need to sign the letter and there shall be no dealings with you again,it is simple,why all these arguments?sign it sir and everything is over between us,since you are not interested,there are people who wants to stand and do what is right and as soon as you sign to withdrawal,something possitive will be done to justify this fund.Urgent action sir!

Quote:
I have NEVER done ANY business in Africa. I thought that I'd made that clear. And why I should allow you to give that money away to someone else is a mystery.

Quote:
The INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK GHANA do not know why you have been difficult and trying to play the good man for what you claim to have no knowledge of,the truth is your name "M4LCOLM R3YNOLD" is in every document concerning this fund and since you said you have not had any dealings in Africa before,no one now know how,it will be advised that as soon as you do the signing the error will be corrected and the funds will be legally processed.
The ICB GHANA will have nothing to do with you.Do not be worried about what goes on with the fund as long as your hands are off,the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE GHANA,will do what is right for the fund to be preparely handled according to the financial law of Ghana.Just do the signing and be free from contineous mailing.Urgent response.

Quote:
My name is not "R3YNOLD" but "R3ynolds". You've been writing to the wrong man all along.

Quote:
The ICB GHANA believes you are taking every serious thing here as joke,we can see some lackadaisical attitude to serious issues,what do you mean by we've have been contacting the wrong person?your character towards this whole thing is wrong,you are rather wrong in all your actions and attitude,your name M4LCOLM R3YNOLDS is what is there and not you judging us by the error.Do what is write and lets close this whole thing as soon as you sign it and the ICB GHANA will clear of your name and close dealings with you,it is as simple as abc.

Quote:
There's no way the real money could be marked as mine because it never was; it was Brad's. If there's any money in my name, someone's up to no good.

Quote:
The INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK GHANA wants to know this from you,do you have any interest in receiving this money into your account or what? if you are interested in it then the ICB GHANA is ready and willing to work with you and get it transferred to you but if you are not interested in have this funds into your account then why are you refusing to sign this WITHDRAWAL LEETER? Arguements with you will not solve or change anything because the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE GHANA says that whether you accept to recieve the money or not,the right thing must be done,which is either transferring the funds to you or close this transaction with you and clear your name off this whole thing,so you make your decision now for the legal thing to be done.Urgent response.

Quote:
I can't receive that money because it ain't mine and never has been. If I sign the withdrawal form, I'll be on record as laying claim to it, which I haven't ever done. So what you call "the legal thing" would be the wrong thing.

Quote:
You are terrible and difficult understanding things,you will not stop the court from doing what they should do.thank you.

Quote:
I don't care what the court says it has to do - I am not going to put my name to a lie.

So, what's next, I wonder? How do they hope to profit from this "WITHDRAWAL LEETER"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK GHANA do not know why you have been difficult and trying to play the good man for what you claim to have no knowledge of,the truth is your name
Very Happy Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blatant irony ensues (emphasis added):

Quote:
Thank for you all,we do not know the lie you are talking about,but we do believe that you are only ignorant of the fact and what is happening,i am an elder man and a well committed christian and i shall not do anything against God's commandment,so since your understanding about the whole thing is little and rather think of a lie then the ICB GHANA will have nothing more to say to you because on our own do believed that you had want to get this money in an illegal way that is why you said earlier that unless Dr.Duffour was the one to set you free,but all the same,thank you and bye,the court will hand and do whatever they wish is legal and right to do to protect the funds.So thank for all,the ICB GHANA is done with you.

Quote:
I don't doubt your integrity - but I do doubt your intelligence.
I've explained over and over again that since I never claimed that the money was mine, I can't withdraw a claim that I never made. I don't give a hairy rat's ass if you're a committed Christian, Moslem or EBOWF; you can't grasp a simple fact, which shows to me that you don't have the brains of a gorram cumquat!
Oh, and if you want to accuse me of trying to get the money illegally - then I suggest you have the guts to do so to my face, so I can have the pleasure of smashing your stupid fat face into a gorram pulp. So are you a man or a back-stabbing cockroach?

The Lad is lost for words now:

Quote:
Thank you and may God have mercy on you for all this insulting mail you sent to me.Bye

I couldn't resist a classic putdown:

Quote:
You can put in on record that I hereby refuse to withdraw - and it's a shame your father didn't; he'd be ashamed of the brain-dead gutless coward he spawned.
I hope that I'll never hear from you again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^very nice Smile Smile Smile

I had a lad a few months ago who was also insisting that I sign a letter saying I didn't want the funds. We went round and round for several weeks with me refusing to sign it.

I guess the lad thinks it will add realism and make you second-guess yourself. I mean, a real victim (one close to being "hooked" by the lad), might think the money is definitely real if he's asked to sign a court document saying he doesn't want the money.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic