SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lewis Hamilton

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign a damn contract already!

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

basts child
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh what a great response to a first bait email!
Ok not what you meant but damn I am using that! Laughing

Malaysia x9 Benin x2 United States X24 United Kingdom X138 Cayman Islands Australia x3 Cambodia Flag x2 Thailand x2 South Africa x4 Czech Republic Netherlands Japan China X2 Hong Kong X3 Canada x5 Nigeria x11 Ireland x2 Ivory Coast Togo X4 Ghana X12 Spain x10 Saudi Arabia x3 United Arab Emirates x2 Switzerland 2 Antigua flag needed
Closed lad accounts x 15 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg 2012 Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015
Safari for my Sand Timer Lagos,Nigeria to Parakou,Benin Lad Senator Anyim Pius
~okay yes i we be mayonaise for you~
THE WESTERN UNION MUST GIVE YOU A PEPPER AS A RECEIPT. IF THEY GAVE YOU THIS CONFIRMATION PEPPER THEN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME OKAY.
'rooms are fully air-Conditional' Air, get while it lasts!
~ANCIENT, not old!~ Says Basts Child!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope his delay is just a device to get maximum pay - the Mercedes is quick, and they have the genius of Ross Brawn, but not a consistent winner like the McLaren, Red Bull have resigned Seb and Chinny, and Ferrari aren't going to want Alonso spitting his dummy again.

Anywhere else would be madness as thy are slower cars. I don't suppose gearboxes that go bang in the night help any, though, but look how many DNF's Renault engined cars have had, with their cooking alternators.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he finally signed for Mercedes. It's amazing when you already have 70 or so million you still go for the money over the team that can win???? Confused

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, hard to believe that. Things must have really crapped out between Lewis and McLaren management to make a decison like that. But then again, when does F1 ever make any sense. Razz

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naked greed, driven by rapacious agents, or he's found Nicole in bed with Martin Whitmarsh, take your pick.

Looks like a long time before we see him winning again, maybe not until when Webber or Alonso move, but I'll be happy to eat my words.

It also looks like the end again for Schumi, but if it stops him driving at speed into the back of people that's no bad thing - Hayley's dad still drives at 80, and his reactions terrify me.

Eddie Jordan is going to be so 'I told you so'.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It wasn't the money. He read the contract and just loved the wit and humour, and knew he had to be a part of it.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go at biting the hand that feeds you. Maclaren gave the little shit everything.

I hope he crashes out of every race for the rest of his career.
The greedy bastard.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic