SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am going to be rich! Thanks to Mr.Marcus Baker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ConradCA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

INQUIRY. (Recommendation from a Friend
From Mr.Marcus Baker,
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

Good Day,

I am Marcus Baker a british nationality ,but presently on a contract auditing with Bank of Africa here in Cote d'Ivoire.I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I am here-by seeking your service in helping me receive a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid for, and you will be a partner, if your recommendation is accepted.

As a bank employee, I cannot operate any personal investment till i conclude my contract with the bank and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Cote D�Ivoire; it is risky for a fixed income earner to own any huge amount of money in Cote d'Ivoire or any foreign country. It is then advisable to invest in any foreign land secretly and patiently wait till after my contract with the Bank.

For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Cote d'Ivoire, I shall not accept or acknowledge any phone call till I felt it�s safe.I will prefer fax messages /emails ([email protected])/chat message so we can see each other�s face as all this would be treated in relation to this proposal.

Should you be further interested, I would prefer you to reach me soon and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.Contact me through this email for further confidential correspondence:

Warm Regards
Mr. Marcus Baker.

ConradCA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will get header info later - on iPhone now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic