SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

BAM!! get it done first!! scam eater started now !!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
get it done
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i jue hooked one of the lads saying back manger haha im goin to get 27.2 million dollar's haha!! but i am a 62 year old lady with no family an not knowing really .. how to work the internet !! any tips ?? I am all ear's > <
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello GiD and welcome to 419Eater. The first thing for you to do before you go any further with your Scammer is to read this Thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248 It is quite extensive, and essential reading for those new to ScamBaiting. The message we push hard here is to always Bait Safely. You will learn more about this from the above Thread.

Once you have digested it, check that your activities in your current bait conform (or not). If you have possibly disclosed any real life details (including e.mail address) then drop your Scammer immediately and start again, safely, with another from our Surplus Forum.

If you do decide that ScamBaiting is for you and you are prepared to commit to the needed effort, you could sign up for a Mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Well, Good Luck and enjoy your (safe) Baiting! Thumbs up
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

get it done wrote:
27.2 million dollar's

Invest it wisely.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic