SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Government Blows its Eye

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cast of Characters:
Anոеtte Orаlіne, fisherwoman, played by me
Franky Uncle, investor, played by scammer

2012-04-09-Franky wrote:

Subject:

GOOD DAY DEAR,I AM MR.FRANKY UNCLE.I WANT TO COME TO YOUR
COUNTRY FOR A BUSINESS TRIP AND INVESTMENT PROJECTS, I WANT TO HAVE
FRIENDS BEFORE I ARRIVE UR COUNTRY,I WANT GOOD AND FAITHFUL
FRIENDS,CAN WE BE FRIENDS? I REMAIN

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. FRANKY UNCLE

2012-05-01-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Introducing myself

I am Annеtte Orаline. I and my husband Rоd fish the Chesapeake Bay and nearby ocean and study fish. We have a son named Shаd who is in home school.

What sort of investment projects are you planning to get involved in?

2012-05-01-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: DEAR ANNΕTTE

Dear Annеtte, I am happy for your response and i hope that as we start happily, we shall happily get fruitful relationship. To tell you more about me, I am Mr. Franky Uncle from London,UK. I am a self employed and as well investor.

I am a very kind man, I am humble, praying to seek a faithful friend or more so,I want to come to your country to Invest into real estate ,export and import of lucrative goods,

Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country.

Please write back to me for possible business co-operation. Therefore, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating above huge annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture (JV) partnership and Hard loan funding (HLF) can also be considered.

I like honest people, i hate people that are not faithful in words or deeds. Dear Annеtte,can i know more about you, what do you like and what do you hate, can you tell me about you.

Thanking you in anticipation for your cooperation,looking forward to meet you, I remain

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-01-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: DEAR ANNΕTTE

What I'm most familiar with, of course, is fishing. We catch various kinds of fish, like drums, spots, mullet, gefilte, and salmon. Lots of people in the Bay catch oysters or crabs, but it's against our religion. Usually we start the work week on Sunday, picking up an order to catch some kinds of fish, and to freeze them or fillet them or whatever. It can take up to six days to fill our quota. We may pull in mid-week to deliver what we've caught so far. When we finish catching on Friday, we dock the boat and go to our rented home on land till the next fishing order comes.
All of us play music, Rоd and I are in the church orchestra, and Shаd has played a few specials. We have a melodica, a harmonica, a concertina, a mandolin, and a clarinet - anything much bigger wouldn't fit on the boat.
I don't know much about your business terms. Could you explain?
Annеtte

2012-05-03-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: DEAR FRIEND

Dear Annеtte,My good friend,I'm glad to hear from your positive response,regarding our business arrangement on how to invest in forestry and fishing in your country.

Moreover,I wish to invest the total sum of $5.6 Million USD(five Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in forestry and fishing in your country,so I want you to be my partner to enable us make good profit.

Therefore,our profit sharing ratio should be 60% for me and 40% for you in any profit made in the business. I'm doing this because my spirit accepted you even without meeting you in person I still trust you.

Get back to me for more details and I don't want to loose this beautiful opportunity I have been begging God to show me and the right person that can partner with me who has the zeal of making a good annual return on investment. I strongly believe that you have the idea on the areas that will fetch us a good profit in forestry and fishing.

Thanking you for your cooperation in anticipation for your favourable response.

Best regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-03-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: DEAR FRIEND

I am interested, but I don't know much about forestry, just fishing. I'll see if I can find someone who knows forestry.

Annеtte

2012-05-03-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME DEAR FRIEND

My good friend,I'm glad that you accepted my business proposal. Since you don't know much about forestry,we can invest only in fishing and I hope we will make good profit.

I will inform my Attorney to provide a legal joint venture memorandum of understanding,which will bind us as an active business partner approved by the court to enable us share our business profit in common.

Even without meeting you in person my spirit still believe that you will not betray me if the investment fund is been transferred to your nominated bank account before my arrival in your country.

We will open a joint bank account where our investment fund will be deposited,before we proceed with the investment in your country.

Kindly,send your private phone number to me or call me on +447035900066 for easy communication.

NOTE: I have never disclosed this to any person apart from you, so you have to keep this matter very confidential to avoid misunderstanding/diverting our investment fund to unknown bank account.

Thanking you for your cooperation in anticipation on your positive response.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-04-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME DEAR FRIEND

I don't have a phone. I'm on a boat. We can stick to email.

Annеtte

2012-05-04-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME MY DEAR

Dear Annеtte,I want to assure you that our investment with the involved total sum of USD$5.6MILLION will change/expand the revel of your business to a higher level and the profit we share will make you to be reach,because my mind tells me that its a good venture and we will make good profit.

I want you to tell me the method you prefer to receive the fund in your country,should I instruct the Bank to wire transfer the fund to your nominated bank account or should I authorise the carrier company diplomatic agent to convey the total sum of USD$5.6million sealed in cargo box in your country.

Get back to me so I will inform my Attorney to provide the necessary documents that will prove that you're the beneficiary of the fund, to avoid eye blow of the government and to show that the fund belonging to you is legal which doesn't affect any part/section of the money laundry law,for the fact that the documents carries court seal and stamp,you will receive it in good faith.

NOTE: The court will not allow us to involve any third party in our business or during transaction period except the bank or diplomatic agent that have the power of attorney.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-07-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME MY DEAR

I'd prefer a wire transfer (Key Telepathic Transfer, right?). Here are my bank coordinates:

Bank number: #########
Account number: ############
SWIFT code: APUSΜELBA73
Bank name: Atlantic Public Savings
Bank address: 1840 Kiliоn Sharрe Road, Chance, Maryland, 21714

Annеtte

2012-05-08-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,I have forwarded your banks details to the Uk standard chartered bank to wire transfer the fund to your nominated bank account,but they are requesting for your international passport or drivers licence for verification to enable them to wire transfer the fund easily to your nominated bank account.

Get back to me for more details on how the bank transfer will be carried out successfully without an eyebrow of the Governments and to avoid unnecessary expenses that might be incurred.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-09-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: DEAR MY GOOD FRIEND

Dear friend I have not heard from your side. I hope there is no problem.

Get back to me for more details.

Thank you.

Franky

2012-05-09-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: DEAR MY GOOD FRIEND

I can't send it to you today. I'm out fishing. I'll send it when I get back to port.

Annеtte

2012-05-10-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: UPDATE

My good friend,the financial manger called me some minutes ago regarding your international passport or drivers licence,I told him that you will send it to me today when you get to the port.

He also said that your bank details are correct,and they are ready to wire transfer your fund immediately you reach their demand.

Moreover,my Attorney have sent some necessary documents to the financial manager,which stands as an evidence to prove that your fund is legal and the financial manager have acknowledged the certified documents.

Get back to me for more details on how to reach the banks condition,to enable easy wire transfer to your nominated bank account without an eyebrow of Government or FBI.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-10-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE

I'm still fishing, will be back tomorrow. Some fish have to be caught at night.

I'll probably be able to send you the ID tomorrow, but I also have to get the computer looked at. If I don't send it tomorrow, it'll be Sunday.

Annеtte

2012-05-11-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Here is a scan of my passport. Please tell me the condition of the bank, whether the thalweg is far or the riparine should be taken littorally.
Annеtte

2012-05-12-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,am in receipt of your international passport front copy;As soon as I forwarded it to the Bank manager this morning,he called me saying that they want to sight the pages of the passport,or you can send your passport photograph with your home address.

Before they can be able to issue you a wire transfer form to fill,and the transfer charges must be paid immediately in accordance to the bank policy,to enable swift bank to bank transfer.

Get back to me immediately for more updates if there is any from the bank manager. And don't delay to send the requirements as requested by the bank manager in order to help us make an easy transfer to your nominated bank account.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-14-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Nominated bank account? Are you sure it wasn't a genited or dated bank account?
Anyway, here's a copy of the page with my picture in it.
Annеtte

I sent a corrupt JPEG file.
2012-05-14-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

My good friend,the attached copy page of your Passport is not clear,kindly check what you sent to me and resend the correct one immediately.

Therefore, financial manager informed me that the total sum of $2,0000 bank charges must be paid by the beneficiary,before he can be able to proceed with the bank to bank transfer.

I asked him about your bank details that I sent to him,he said that your account number is correct,but he is waiting for the pages of your passport and the bank charges,to enable him transfer the fund to your valid bank account immediately.

I advice you to follow the financial manager instruction,so he will know that you are serious,which will make him to believe you and transfer the fund in your bank account within two working days.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-15-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

The passport looks perfectly clear to me; it has my face, the number 564950498, my name, the usual stuff one finds in a passport. I'm sending it to you again just in case.
What is this bank charge? Why do I have to pay a bank charge if I'm receiving money? Can't it be taken out of the money you're sending me?
Annеtte

I changed a few more bytes in the JPEG file and sent it again.
2012-05-16-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,the financial manager called me this morning regarding the bank transfer charges (USD$2,000) that must be paid before any transaction to your valid bank account.

I told him to deduct the bank transfer charges from the total fund,he said that its against their banks policy to do so.

That,its the responsibility of the beneficiary to make the bank transfer charges payment,to enable them ascertain the right beneficiary of the fund and to help them attach the payment slip in their transfer record fill,before they can be able to endorse and release the fund to you and not to unknown person.

Kindly make the payment now to help them release and transfer the fund to you,once you receive the fund,then you can deduct the bank charges you paid from the fund before we proceed on our investment believe me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-21-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME MY DEAR

My friend am still worried about your silence,let me know if there is any problem.

Thank you.

Franky

2012-05-22-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

I wrote you a message but it must have disappeared - my browser crashed or something.

To whom do I pay this bank charge?

Annеtte

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2012-05-23-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: UPDATE FROM THE FINANCIAL MANAGER!

My good friend,I drove to the bank yesterday by 1:00pm and I met the financial manager regarding the fund transfer,he said you have to make the payment through western union money transfer with his name, Mr Henry Brown immediately to enable him release the fund and transfer the fund to your valid bank account in two working days.

He also said you should send the MTCN number and the payment slip to me after the payment,then I will forward it to him for confirmation. Try to make the payment today because the financial manager is willing to help us.

Immediately he received your payment,he will proceed with the fund transfer to your valid bank account. I know that you're very busy but try as much as you can to make the payment today,mind you that this is for our own good.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-23-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE FROM THE FINANCIAL MANAGER!

Okay. What are the SWIFT code and routing and account numbers of Henry Brown's account that I should send the money to?

Annеtte

2012-05-23-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: UPDATE!

My good friend is like you don't understand my previous mail,that the financial manager (Mr. Henry Brown) suggested you should make the payment through western union money transfer,and not with his bank account number.

Therefore,send the MTCN number and payment slip to me after you've paid,then I shall forward it to him for confirmation.

Kindly make the payment today to avoid delay of the fund transfer to your valid bank account.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-24-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: UPDATE!

My good friend,the financial manager called me some minute ago asking what could be the delay of your payment. And I told him that you're very busy,but you will try to make the payment this weekend.

Kindly make your payment through any Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the financial manager Mr Henry Brown. Then send the MTCN Number to me,to enable him confirm your payment,as he said.

He have agreed to help us and transfer the money to your valid bank account,he also promised to issue out a receipt of payment to you. Once he received your payment through Western Union Money Transfer.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-27-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE!

The bank is closed till Tuesday, but I can do the transfer online. What is Henry Brown's account number?

Annеtte

2012-05-28-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: UPDATE FROM THE FINANCIAL MANAGER(MR. HENRY BROWN)

My good friend,I talked with the financial manager (Mr. Henry Brown) this afternoon in his office to provide his bank details for the payment of their charges.

He said that their bank only accept western union for all their charges,and not with their bank account number,they stopped providing their bank account details for any of their charges to their various customers do to the challenges they're facing right now.

He then suggested you should pay their charges to their representative (Mr. Robert Green tree)in US,which is the only option he can offer to help us. He also promise to issue you a payment receipt once they confirm your payment,through Mr. Robert Green tree In US.

Below is the bank details of their representative (Robert Green tree)in US:

Bank Name : Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address:1313 Johnson Ferry Rd
Marietta,Ga.30068

Account Name : Robert Green tree
A/C Number : ##########
Routing Number:061000227

Kindly make the payment online as you promised and don't delay to make the payment as he said to enable him transfer the fund to your valid bank account within two working days. Mind you that this is for our own good.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

Closed lad accounts
2012-05-29-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE FROM THE FINANCIAL MANAGER(MR. HENRY BROWN)

I did the wire transfer. The slip is attached.

Annеtte

2012-05-29-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: I'M IN RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS!

My good friend,I'm glad as I received your payment details today. Moreover,I've forwarded all your payment information to the financial manager to enable him provide your payment receipt.

I also called the financial manager in the afternoon to know if he got my mail including your payment attachment. He said yes,that your payment confirmation will take three business working days,before it gets to them.

He said that they will issue you a receipt of payment as soon as they get the confirmation of your payment in three business working days. After that your name and your valid bank account details will automatically be installed in their fund transfer list,which will give them access to transfer our investment fund to you.

I shall update you if I hear from the financial manager and I want you to know that everything is fine,with the help of the financial manager,because I trust them and they're good people that never fail me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-30-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: REMINDER

My good friend,I'm glad as I received your payment details today. Moreover,I've forwarded all your payment information to the financial manager to enable him provide your payment receipt.

I also called the financial manager in the afternoon to know if he got my mail including your payment attachment. He said yes,that your payment confirmation will take three business working days,before it gets to them.

He said that they will issue you a receipt of payment as soon as they get the confirmation of your payment in three business working days. After that your name and your valid bank account details will automatically be installed in their fund transfer list,which will give them access to transfer our investment fund to you.

I shall update you if I hear from the financial manager and I want you to know that everything is fine,with the help of the financial manager,because I trust them and they're good people that never fail me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-05-31-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,how are you?how is work and your family?I hope everybody is fine. I have not heard from you,I guess your very busy.

Moreover,the financial manager called me today,concerning the fund wire transfer to your valid bank account. He said that they're expecting the confirmation of your payment tomorrow according to their representative IN US Mr. Robert Green Tree.

He also said that once they receive the confirmation of your payment,the board of directors will grant and seal your payment receipt which I shall sent to you.

Therefore,he will proceed with the fund wired transfer which will get to your valid bank account in two business working days.

Thank you for your cooperation in anticipation on your favorable response.

Regards,

Your faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-01-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: UPDATE FROM THE FINANCIAL MANAGER(MR. HENRY BROWN)

Oh yes, we've been busy. Besides the usual bass and perch, someone ordered us to catch a load of albertfish. I don't know why they'd want to eat albertfish, it's so full of pin bones.

I just got a message from the bank saying "Uobičajna ošibka banki has occurred on this transaction." Any idea what that means?

Annеtte

2012-06-04-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend I called the financial manger this afternoon to know if they have gotten the confirmation of your payment,he said that they have not received any confirmation of your payment from their representative Mr. Robert Green Tree.

Kindly contact your bank to know if the money have reflected to Mr. Robert Green Tree bank account,because its taking too much time.

Get back to me immediately in order to know what is wrong with the transaction.

Thank you for your cooperation in anticipation on your positive response.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-06-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: CONTACT YOUR BANK IMMEDIATELY

My good friend,how is work,your family,and everything?I hope everybody and everything is fine. I guess you are very busy working hard,but I ensure you that once you receive our investment fund in your valid bank account,we will enlarge the fishing business to be more developed in your country and we will make a good profit.

Moreover,the financial manager (Mr. Henry Brown) called me yesterday afternoon and he said that they have not received your payment confirmation from their representative in US (Mr. Robert Green Tree).

He ask you to contact your bank to know what is wrong with the transaction,because their board of directors has approved your fund and is now ready to be transferred to your valid bank account.

Get back to me immediately after contacting your bank and let me know if there is any problem with the transaction,because the mistake must be from some where.

Thank you for your cooperation in anticipation on your favourable response.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-07-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: REMINDER

My good friend,how are you today? I hope your fine. Do contact your bank to check if the transaction have reflected in Mr. Robert Green Tree bank account immediately.

Because the financial manager called me some minutes ago complaining that their representative have not gotten the confirmation of your payment in his account,since then.

He said you should talk to your bank and let me know if it will still take some days before the money reflect in their representative valid bank account.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-08-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME MY GOOD FRIEND

My good friend,how are you?how is work? I have not heard from you for many days now,I hope all is well.

I called the financial manager this morning to know if they have received their charges,he told me that their representative Mr. Robert Green Tree have not yet gotten the confirmation of your payment.

I will advice you to contact your bank immediately to know what is causing the delay. Therefore,he promised to wire transfer the fund to your valid bank account,once their charges payment is confirmed.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-08-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME MY GOOD FRIEND

My banker explained that it means "General bank error" and can occur for any of several reasons: someone mistyped a number, the number and the name don't match, the account has been flagged as suspicious, a byte was corrupted in transmission, or whatever. The bank is based in Slobovia and sometimes it spits out errors in Slobovian because they forgot to translate them.

We're going to spend a few days in the Catskills on vacation. We've been working days and nights and we need the rest. But before we leave, I'll visit the bank in person and see if I can straighten this out.

Annеtte

2012-06-08-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,I'm glad to hear that you will go to your bank to settle the problems. I called the financial manager on his private phone some minutes ago,as soon as I got your mail regarding the main reason that is delaying your payment.

He said you should inform your banker to transfer the money through telegraphic transfer which is easier and faster.

Below is their representative valid bank account:

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank

Marietta , Ga. 30068

Account Name : Robert Greentree

Account Number: ##########

Routing Number: 061000227

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-09-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: REMINDER!

My good friend,I'm glad to hear that you will go to your bank to settle the problems that's delaying your payment.

Moreover,I called the financial manager on his private phone yesterday,immediately I received your mail regarding the main reason that is delaying your payment.

He said if the problems or such error persist you should inform your banker to transfer the money through telegraphic transfer which is easier and faster.

He also promised that your fund (USD$5.6million)will be wire transferred to your valid bank account in two working days,once they're in receipt of their charges payment confirmation.

Below are their representative valid bank account details:

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank

Marietta,Ga.30068

Account Name : Robert Greentree

Account Number: ##########

Routing Number: 061000227

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2012-06-10-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,am waiting to hear from you. Kindly update me with the information you got from your banker.

The financial manager is worried,

Because they've not received the confirmation of your payment.

He said you should inform your banker to transfer the money through telegraphic transfer which is easier and faster.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-10-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

What's the difference between a telepathic transfer and a wire transfer? I thought they were the same thing.

Annеtte

2012-06-10-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,yes they're the same thing. But I thought you made the payment online,that's why the financial manager said so.

Let me know if your banker have rectified the problems. Thank you for your cooperation in anticipation on your positive response.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-11-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

I went to the bank this morning and did the transfer, then we went on our trip. I found a place to scan it and send it to you.

Annеtte

2012-06-12-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND

My good friend,I'm glad to hear that you made the payment through telepathic transfer and I've forwarded the payment slip to the financial manager for verification.

He said,once they're in receipt of your payment confirmation that they will proceed with the fund transfer to your valid bank account immediately which must reflect in your bank account within two working days.

I will keep you updated once I hear from the financial manager. Thank you for your cooperation in anticipation on your positive response.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-15-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,how are you? I hope you're fine. How was your journey?hope it was successful. And How is work?I also hope that work is moving well.

The financial manager called me yesterday afternoon saying that their representative Mr. Robert Green Tree has not yet confirmed your payment. Kindly call your bank to rectify this issue immediately.

To enable them proceed with the wire transfer of the investment fund,once they're in receipt of your payment confirmation. Kindly update me as soon as you hear from your bank.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-15-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: REMINDER

My good friend,how are you? I hope you're fine. How was your journey?hope it was successful. And How is work?I also hope that work is moving well.

The financial manager called me yesterday afternoon saying that their representative Mr. Robert Green Tree has not yet confirmed your payment. Kindly call your bank to rectify this issue immediately.

To enable them proceed with the wire transfer of the investment fund,once they're in receipt of your payment confirmation. Kindly update me as soon as you hear from your bank.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-17-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend ,how are you?I'm worried about your silence.I hope everything is fine.

I talk with the financial manager and he said that your payment confirmation has not been sent to them.

Kindly,let me know what could be delaying the transactions.

Thank you.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-18-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

The bank told me that Greentree's account has been linked to the Ku Klux Klan, and they refuse to send money to it. They may be able to send money there if you can assure them that the money will not be used for anything related to the KKK. The bank is preparing the form.

Annеtte

2012-06-20-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,I discussed with the financial manager regarding Mr. Robert Green Tree account that has been linked to the Ku klux klan as you said. I also told him to stop any transaction with Mr. Robert Green Tree.

I therefore ask him to provide a valid bank account here in UK,to enable you make their charges payment easily without misunderstanding.

Below is their affiliated valid bank account he sent to me:

Bank Name: Barclays bank

Account Name: Daniel Smith

Sort code: 207291

account/No: ########

Iban gb.78barc207291########

Swift. Barcgb22

Bank Address: 1221 high road Chadwell heath.

Essex rm6 4ar

He said you should make your payment through the above valid bank account details. Mr. Daniel Smith shall send your payment confirmation to the financial manager immediately after you've paid their charges.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

Closed lad accounts
2012-06-21-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Here is the form the bank sent me. Please fill it out and I'll submit it to the bank.

Annеtte

2012-06-21-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

Sorry I hadn't seen your latest message when I sent you the form. You can ignore the form; it was for the transfer to Robert Green Tree. I'll send the money to Daniel Smith by Monday (work has been keeping me quite busy).

I hope this transaction goes through easily so that we can expand the fishing business soon.

Annеtte

2012-06-23-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: UPDATE

My good friend thank you for your understanding,the financial manager called me yesterday and he told me that the transactions must be successful as soon as they confirm your payment from Mr. Daniel Smith.

He also advice you to fill the payment slip correctly with Mr. Daniel Smith Bank Account details and you should ask your bank to post their charges ($2,000) immediately to avoid delay of the confirmation.

Therefore,I pray that the fishing business will soon be developed/expand,which is the reason why I chose you as a professional that has a good experience in fishing and that we help us to make a good annual return on investment.

Below is Mr. Daniel Smith Bank Details which you must fill properly:

Bank Name: Barclays bank

Account Name: Daniel Smith

Sort code: 207291

account/No: ########

Iban gb.78barc207291########

Swift. Barcgb22

Bank Address: 1221 high road Chadwell heath.

Essex rm6 4ar

Kindly,send your phone number to me for easy communication. Thanking you in anticipation for your cooperation.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-25-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

I did the transfer online this morning; here is the slip.

Annеtte

2012-06-26-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

My good friend,I've forwarded your payment receipt to the financial manager and he called me this morning requesting for your bank phone number to enable him contact them regarding this transaction and your phone number to inform you once they're in receipt of your payment confirmation.

Moreover,I want you to send your phone number and that of your bank to me immediately to avoid misunderstanding in this transactions.

Thanking you in anticipation for your cooperation.

Regards,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-28-Franky to Annеtte wrote:

Subject: GET BACK TO ME DEAR

My good friend,I'm still waiting to hear from you. And I hope you are fine.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Franky Uncle

2012-06-29-Annеtte to Franky wrote:

I got the number of the guy in charge of wire transfers. It is +1-###-###-#### extension ###.

I don't have a phone. I spend days and nights on the sea or the bay, and the radio connection to shore isn't fast enough to make phone calls.

Sorry for not answering earlier. Life gets busy sometimes.

Annеtte

×186
ConradCA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You missed the chance to complain about providing money to strangers. You should want to pay directly to the bank. Get their contact info.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic