SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

TOILET Bike Project #2 (Update w new pics + 3 Safaris)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks JimBoy

I wrote this back to him:

Quote:
Felix,

Since you have accused me, calling me a scammer and a fool - the board of our Church has decided to diminish your donation.

We will pay you only 5,000 $ instead of 39,000 $

Father Payne Indyass will travel to Accra in order to meet you and hand over the money.

I hope you realise what you have done with your accusations.

Rev. Stiph Nipple

His reply:

Quote:
I am happy to know you believe in God. God is one and He is everybody's divine. I respect all religions be it Christian, Hindu Islam.Each one of us has the right to profess the faith path to Him.

my bible tells me that war started in heaven. i will fight with you if you did not pay the donation to me.

i have plan to send this matter to local news here` is my wife who stop me today. i should go. i should remember who i am in the lord. that you can`t not got away with it.

again. i am not cursed by the devil. divil can not niie me. because am more than him. and if think because you have money. that is why you are messing me up. i will tell you will go with a curse forever. and i will make sure all the station news carry it. including BBC
This is too much for me, my church will be on the BBC - I desperately need some support from you folks Laughing
if you mean what you are saying.

God bless

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic