SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Olivia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started mailing this one back in June. At the rate things are going I think I can get a year from him but no chance of a timer. Between the first and second mails there is a 3 week gap. The gap between mail 4 & 5 is several months

6/23
Quote:
m Olivia ,
My believe in life is that some kind of good people don't always meet their right match at the right time at first .they always make some kind of mistakes at first,But such is life and Different people always makes different mistakes at different time.May be that is the reason why you people have some kind of mis-understanding at first time..i have a very tough time with different kind of men ..because all they want from me is my beauty or sex.And Only to me and my mum knows that i m still a tight and straight girl(virgin )till up date because my mum always warned me so much about me and since the time of my life and time .i have always keeping my self ..and have been very vigilant about men.I knew that men have so many tactics to have sex with a lady and to ruined the virginity of a lady but i m lucky to be succeed over that till up
date ..when i was in college .i try to have just a boyfriend.hoping that he is a very decent one among the men.we both dated for some kind of 9months in school and later on .i get to know that all what he likes about me is my body..I m a very open minded lady.i have flexible heart.That is why i don't have any man till update yet ..because i just need a man in my life that will truly love me for whom i am ..not what i am ..although my parents are very poor and either have i get secured with a job yet .but i take my personalty very important to my self.I came from a Christian home and i do my best to study hard in school so that i can have a good qualifications in life for now .i lost my dad last year .so i missed him so much..because he is my best friend too ..he cares so much about me pampered me so much and called me some kind of lovely names...because i m the only daughter of my parent so they take a good time to give me a moral lessons about life so
i make sure in my life not to make my parent feel disappointed about me in life .Because they love me so much.Well i just hope this will allows you to get to know much about me
Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this
site...life is good and it is Ok and fine..how is life treating you over there ?
And i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u a player or for real ?

3..are u single,married or divorced?

4..do u have kids ?

5..what do you do for a living?

6..tell me about Yourself ?

7..what do u do for fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.

9..how do you treat your woman
Hope to hear back from you soonest
Olivia

7/16

Quote:
Good to see your picture Darling,
I was online and i didnt see you .Just want you to know that you are always on my mind and i can never forget you and please dont cheat on me .try and always remember that your baby is here and you are there .i fall in love with you easily and i think .i want a good life and future for us ,lets try and make this workout together and am sure that we would make a better life and moment together ..we deserve the same thing in life and we can make this workout for us .i have always be a faithful lady and i will be honest with you forever until when you decide that you dont want me any more .how is work and how is life?do you go to church ?well i was in church on Sunday and i started putting you in my prayers for now .i want Almighty Jehovah gto Guide you and protect you for me ..what are you doing for today and when will you come online to talk to me and have time for your baby?Just want you to know that i care and i will write you more..i will send you more pictures today and hope you like them.I never believe that i can meet a cool man in my life that will appreciate a lady and since when i met you .i started having a good thoughts of life again.just wish i can hold you right now and tell you how much i want you and i want to be beside you and we can pray together all the time and i can let you know it how much i appreciate you in my entire life ..Kisses to you ..I care about you Babe

7/21

Quote:
It has been a short time since we met. I can't believe how long I've been loving you and how long I contained my love.
The look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me, melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. As soon as I see your face, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. Your body is perfection and to me it does not matter..
I loved the way you looked in the picture you sent to me. I couldn't talk, my mouth felt numb and I stuttered. I wished I had the courage to do so 'cause you're the most handsome man I have ever seen. Maybe God closed my eyes to other guys and you attracted my attention. I know you are waiting for me to come there and i will be with you soon, I hope I'll be able to talk to you soon. I just don't have the courage.
Thanks for the smile you gave me. I really felt so lightened inside that I melted.. I could say nothing but to just stare at your natural beauty. I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you. Thank you, you awaken me, deep inside. Even if you don't love me, I'll always wait for you and no matter what, you are in my heart... no matter what happens. I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you. That's all I need from you.. I love you and that's a promise.
Love always

7/22

Quote:
We just have to have so much faith in the lord that we would have good luck together because we have true love and feelings together and that matters so much in life and i want you to know that i feel the same way and nothing canm changed my love and my great feelings for you .i really need you and i want you to know that .understanding in a relationship is a great perfection in a relationship and i need you so much in my life and i want you to know that i believe in you and i will continue to love you and love you forever my baby,i have so much faith for us that we would be happy together some day and soon ,because we both have a good heart and that matters so much to me ,i needed you so much and i cherish you ,my husband..and i want you to know that i will never denied the true love that i have for you at all time..i will stand by you till when you are happy .because your happiness matters so much to me .i will do everything in my life to make you happy and make you smile at all time my husband .you are all i want and i have .i need you my baby,do you think .its easy or possible for you to realize the love that i have for you my husband?.i never love you for money or anything..all what i want from you is that i want us to come together some day and soon ..and we can start our own life and happiness together and i am sure that if you give me a chance in your heart,.i will do all my best all day and night to make you happy at all time and i am sure that you will never regret at all time to have me as your wife when i get there with you and we would make happiness together and you will realize the realness in me as your wife ,.i will take my time to show you my true feelings and love for you my husband .in my heart and in my soul .i will keep loving you .because you are the only man that i have always love since when i met you .and i am sure that with time we would make a better life together and i cant wait to see and witness our great wedding together..and i am sure that the day will be a wonderful day for me and you and we would make a happy home and life together .i am so happy that we both have love for each other and i am sure that with time..we would make this relationship workout ..if we can put a good trust to this and i want you to do your best and trust me 100% and if we can have that we would make a wonderful life together ..although many men try to talk to me ..here ...especially when i am still health ..and if i was trying to go to church .they ask me to get marry to them..and i make them realize it that i am ENGAGED TO YOU ALREADY ,i just want to see you being happy at all time .because you are my reasons for happiness and i like to make you at all time and all i want and i have is you my heart desire and i want the best for us in life .i adore you so much and i want you to realize it that you are so important in my life and i love you so much from my soul and my body .just want you to know that since when i have you in my life .i have so much hope in my life and my future and we would be happy together till the rest of our life my baby .i have guarantee and assurance about this.you are the man of my life and my happiness and i want you to know that i want to give all my life and my love to you because you are all i want and i have .and i cherish you so much and i wish you can know that ..some one love you so much and that is me.i am glad that i found some one in my life and you are all i want and i have ..i want to be next to you ,and i need happiness with you because you are my future and my happiness.,and i need you closer to my heart ..what can i do without you my baby .you are all i want and i have till the end of my life and i love you so much and more

9/17

Quote:
Am ready for you .and i want you to know that am serious with you.i am ready to make a good life with you .i need a good life and happiness with you .and i will never hurt you or lie to you .all i want for now is you and i want to make a good life for us ..cant wait to see your smile and happiness for us .You mean a world to me and i think by now you should know that ..lets make a better life together ..we deserve each other and make a better life and future,I am sure that you will never regret anything in this world ..if you have me .i needed you in my life ..all what matters in this life is understanding and true love and feelings .i want the best for us .i cant wait to be around you and we can make a good life and happiness for us .i want to thank you for appreciating me and being truthful to me.all what i needed in a man is all the quality that i have for you and i promise you that i will be forever faithful and honest with you .i cant wait no
more..lets try and meet and be together ..lets start a new life and happiness together .we need to make this happen now and make a good life and future for us .i want understandng and a good feelings .i cant wait to make a good life and future for us .You gave me so much reasons to be happy in this world and i will forever love you and care for you till end of my life,.you are the best

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Olivia! It has been a very long time since I last read any mail from you. It broke my heart when you stopped mailing me. I thought we were becoming friends. I am in no rush to find my perfect mate but our contact barely qualifies us as acquaintances. You cannot fall in love with a person in only a few short emails. That is ridiculous. I know you are young and don't understand what love is, how to create it or how easily those feelings can be destroyed.

I would appreciate it if you would either be serious or just stop writing me. You have already left me to believe you were only joking with me once. I won't allow you to just toy with my emotions.

Quote:
i wish you dream about me too the way i do about you all the time and i want your love and heart right now and forever .i am so much in love with the man that i do love with all my soul and heart and that is you .cant just wait no more to see our dreams coming true for us now and we would make a better life and experiment together.you are my reasons for my happiness and i want to make a sweet life and future for us.You are my reasons for this life and future together..i cant wait to be your wife and make a new future for us and i will forever love you till end of my life,you are my hope and my happiness in this life .i will cherish you forever because you are all i need and i want us forever ..You are my hope and my reasons for happiness in this life .lets make this workout for us together .You are my hope and my future and i cant wait to take a good care of you till end of my life,i want to be around your arms all day and night .because its my happiness for the world and everyone to see us together and i want to show you how much i am proud of you and i am so crazy in love with you .and i want to care and show you more love and true feelings together,want you to myself and i want to be around you at all time because you gave me reasons to be happy and loving you its very easy for me ..cant wait to meet you my love

I was uninspired at first but found something to spice it up at the end at least

Olivia, when we first began talking I did dream of you. Unfortunately reality changed them until they just completely stopped. The feelings that were developing for you took the same route.

You know, I really do not care anything about church or zealots but I see that things are happening in your church that have twisted reality for you. You seem to be meeting men in church and they ask to marry you. That is ignorance to the nth degree and as you said just a way to trick you into bed.

Falling in love requires actual communication and attention not just a quick and false declaration. Love and marriage is an institute you can't disparage. If you care you'll bother, you can't have one without the other.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he adds the suicide crap to the wall of words. I'm not even sure how to reply to this one. I certainly don't want to help him but he really doesn't give much to work with other than obsession and mental instability.

Quote:
You are all i have and i want .i needed you so much than what you imagine my sweet baby .You are my reasons for happiness in this world and i am ready to love you till end of my life..i am so proud of you because you are the best thing in my life .i am ready to prove how devoted and wonderful that i am to you when we are together .i need your happiness and that is what i needed for me and you and we would make a good life for us because we deserve a better life and future together .cant wait to make a new life with you .i dont think about nothing more,its just you and me and i will always cherish you and care for you .You are my heart and my soul till eternity and making a sweet life and making a good dream coming true for us that is what we need to plan now and i will do any of your wishes in my life so that i can win your heart more and i will let you know it that i adore you .i gave you respect and true love because you are my King and i need a new life with you .i deserve a life with you and we would make our future together ..lets get together as husband and wife and i will you the best man in this world and a wonderful and happiest man forever.making a man a good man in life will make him live longer and happy and make a good future .try and be with some one that appreciate you like me ..some one that do love you so much.i do love you with all my brain.i dont have a life any more..because i am used and all my brain calculate and think all about you all day and night try and understand that ..if you try to cheat me ..i will definately kill myself .i cant think straight any more .if i dont hear from you or dont see your email or talk to you .i always feel like killing myself because i dont know what else that i can do about you .i cant share you with some one else at all because i am into you already .try and know it that all i have for you is true love and its hard to find and nothing can make me stop loving you in my life and world .i will always love you forever because you are my reasons for a good life and future for us .i am yours.i wish i am there at the moment so that we can share alots of things together ,and we would spend a great time together on bed Talking to each other and i want to take my time and give my body ,my heart and my soul .My virginity belongs to you .we would spend great time together and we would talk about life and make a good plans together and make a good happiness together .i cant wait to have your babies..we are not getting younger and we need our own life now ..lets make this workout for us now my baby .You win my heart and my soul and my body already .i trusted you and i gave you love because you are the only man that i plan making a new life and future for us .i want your love and am ready to do everything in my life to make my man happy right now and at all time..i need you only in my life .I wish i can remove my heart and you can see how much i do want you and i am showing it all to you .i am tired of internet and i want to let you see it in me .i am crazy about you ..and i dont know what else to say to make you know what i feel for you and the true feelings that i have for you .lets make this wonderful life together and we would do everything and understanding with good love and care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watch how this one pays attention. I sent this on the 23rd

Good morning O! I hope you are enjoying your day. Excuse me for saying what is on my mind but this is getting irritating. You are still not telling me about you, your life, nothing. And now suicide. I find that to be the most disgusting thing to ever say. There is no way you could have known this but I found my uncle after he shot himself in the head with a shotgun. Blood and brains all over the walls and the most awful smell ever. That was nothing compared to seeing his head split apart from the impact of the shell. There is nothing funny about that.

Sent this 2 days after

Good afternoon Oli! Please answer my mail with something real. Your mental health is seriously in question here. I am disgusted by that mail but also worried about you. Your lack of response tells me you don't care about this at all but The same does not apply at my end. I am afraid for you.

This came in an hour ago

Quote:
Hi my husband,
How is work and hope you are good .just want you to know that you are always on my mind and i am so proud of you and i want the best for us .You are my reasons for happiness in this life and i want to marry you because you are my reasons for happiness in this life .all my thoughts and my hope is that want to be with the man that i do love so much from the bottom of my heart and i need your love in my life because you are all i have and i want .trust my feelings for you and i want you to know that i adore you and i will always respect you till end of my life ,My King always know that i am proud of you ..
Kisses

Might as well play along

Good evening O! I am glad to see that you have finally got away from that BS and are talking to me. I must say that I am surprised that you are coming to see me with us being strangers for the most part. I welcome your presence as our communication so far has been junk but with you here I will get to know your heart and mind in person.

I thought you were just playing with my heart before, but I see you are serious because you have already made your reservations and plans here.

Yes, I will be able to get time away from work and take you to the places you speak of. I will be more than happy to do that. And of course you will meet my family here also.

Love
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just want you to know that i am all yours and nothing can change my love and feelings for you in my heart .you are my reasons for happiness in this world and am proud of you because you gave me love and happiness and i want to our future together as husband and wife real soonest,cant wait to kiss you and let you know how much i do cherish you in my heart and am proud of you .You gave me reasons to love again and cant wait to make a good life and happiness for us .You are my life and my future,My heart miss you so much each time we miss each other online all the time and cant wait to meet you real soonest and we can start a great life and happy future for us .You are my hope and my reasons for happiness in this life ..you have me my heart.my soul and my soul because you are my reasons for happiness,i cant wait to make love to my husband .i cant wait no more .you have always be in my mind all day and night and i dont think about nothing more .just you and me and want your love forever ,cant wait to hold you and show you how much i do love you and i have always want you in my life and i want to make you realize it that some one really do want you and am crazy about you my baby ,i wish you can see my heart and feelings for you .am very much crazy about you and i want to show you how much i needed you and i want you to know that some one really do want you so much and nothing can stop me from loving you till end of my life

Let's try this.

Good morning Olivia! I hope you are enjoying your day there. It rained here a few days ago and it had my SAD acting up. I think I may have gotten my meds mixed up though cause it still hurts some. At least my dentures didn't make gums itch.

I woke up with a stiffy this morning thinking of you. I almost slipped on the soap trying to relieve it but I am a trooper and I finished the job. I will be so happy when you are here to help me with these things. It is much better when I am able to just relax and enjoy it.

Love
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic