SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not just nothing he is getting capital nothing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad isn't just getting nothing off me he is getting capital nothing (just wait until he tries to get me to go to WU he'll get capital nothing of me then too Wink ) trying to open my passport attachment, little wonder really when I just wrote passport.jpg in blue and underlined it, the old ones are still the best. Keep clicking lad Laughing

Quote:
[email protected]

09:00 (10 hours ago)

to me

Dear Mr. xxxx xxx,

Good Morning, please I must submit th0se documents that my lawyer is processing along with your scanned c0py of your identity passport here in my Hang Seng Bank that is why I needed it, I have been clicking 0n the blue line passport jpeg but nothing sh0w has attached object, is capital nothing my br0ther.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
miss enformed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG and here is me wasting time renaming files!!
I wonder how many times you will have to resend it ???? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's fantastic. I can just imagine him getting frustrated trying to click the straight text.

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH, that's cute! I can picture him right clicking, left clicking, sweating, closing then re-opening the email, swearing....all in vain, poor lad. Sad

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I might have been rumbled, also his mentioning of the word eat leads me to the conclusion that he may have found this place.

Quote:

[email protected]

09:17 (9 hours ago)

to me

Please you are sending just an empty Passp0rt.jpg to me, I am not going to eat y0ur passport because is not a food for human consumption, but if y0u feel you can’t send me the scanned copy id then you let me kn0w then sending me an empty underline word Passp0rt.jpg. You are not sending anything than empty w0rd written in blue and underline just like this: Passport.jpg. n0thing is attached.

Have told him it is opening fine my end and questioned his sanity but I think it might be game over on this one, we shall see.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have figured out what you did to him but I'd bet you are still safe. Lads using the word eat is akin to us saying steal. Maybe you could rename a .dll or something for him so he can see some content with it but can't open it.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yeah I don't think he's referring to the site. I think he's just saying he realized now you tricked him. He probably asked someone there at the cafe to see what was going on.

If anything just say you don't know what the problem is, everyone else opened just fine and send it again, whether that be a renamed file or what have you.

agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Next Victim Maybe you could rename a .dll or something for him so he can see some content with it but can't open it.

I search for massive dll’s rename and send to the lad it must take him ages to upload and then find it wont open.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 wrote:
Looks like I might have been rumbled, also his mentioning of the word eat leads me to the conclusion that he may have found this place.

Not necessarily. The phrase "eat my money" is often seen in scripts as a synonym for "steal my money". He's probably saying that he won't use your passport illegaly.

Perhaps you can now tell him that it's just as well he couldn't open the scan; it's not allowed to copy passports. Perhaps your AV software stripped the scan contents away?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another lad on the clicky the blue underlined text modality, we have been exchanging Emails throughout the day. Hopefully I have taken up some if not a large portion of his Sunday clicking. This is what I got after suggesting he try to open it on another computer.

Quote:

Dag0bert Adler

12:45 (4 hours ago)

to me

s0rry sir the link is not click-able i have tried it on my secretary's device but still inhibiting same behaviour pls d0 attach it to the email by using the attach ic0n. as soon as i confirm the attached folder, h0pefully the process will resume 0n monday..

Never ceases to amaze me how hung up they get on these things, surely it would be easier for him to say, 'yes I got it' even if he didn't and move on to trying to get my money. Ah well makes it easier to bait them Very Happy

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the simplest things are still the best things.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic