SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Marey Janne has been taking spelling lessons

View next topic
View previous topic

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our favourite dyslexic ladette is back again.

Quote:

My Dearest one,
Based on your profile, l am happy to request for your assistance and i believe that you will not betaryed the trust which i am going to lay on you.

It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since I can not be able to see you face to face, at first, please I need your help. I am marey.janne the only Daughter of late Mr & Mrs. koffi from Cote D'Ivoire. (I am 20years of age.) My father was a rich Raw Rubber merchant in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire before his untimely death. After his business trip to Sudan, to negociate on a cocoa and rubber business he wanted to invest in Sudan, a week after he came back from Sudan, he was attack by hired men who suceeded in murdering my mother and fataly wounded my father on his attempt to escaped from his car,atfer taking to hosipal by a passby he died a few days due to the cutless wounds But before he give up he called me to his bed side and told me that i should seek for my life that his elder brother is the one that hired those men and he will still seek to kill me too due to greedyness he also told me that he deposited the sum of ($6,500,000.00) Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars in a bank here in Cote D'Ivoire.

That the money was meant for his raw Rubber business he wanted to establish in Sudan, according to my father he deposited the money in a fixed suspense account using my name as the next of kin, He instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad.

Now I have succeeded in locating the deposit documents and the bank where this money is here in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. Due to political uprising in my country Cote D'Ivoire.
I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from my country Cote D'Ivoire to your account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 15% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicament.
I seek your assistance in the follwing ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transfered
(2.) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country to further my education.
(3.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am only 20yrs of age and do not know much about business.
(5). I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account.

The worst part of it is that my uncle is trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand him over the documents covering this money, He has sold all my father's landed properties including his cars which rightful belongs to me and now he want me to hand over the banking document of my father in my possesion which I refused. Now he said that he will have this money by all means even if it means killing me, so because of this I ran away from home and hide in a church ,pending when i will found someone trustworthy to help me get this money out from my country here to his or her account for safety.

Thank's and God bless you.
mareyjanne.

Marey Janne <[email protected]>

9/10 for effort. Time to undo all that hard work. Twisted Evil

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cutless wounds sound a lot more convenient than the old fashioned messy sort.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish these mugus would get some new scripts. I'm bored stiff with cocoa/rubber magnets and their dumbass orphans hiding from wicked uncles. Rolling Eyes

But you really need to demand more than 15%.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder how long the goodish English will last for? For about one more script I would imagine.

I wonder who writes these things and whether the lad has to pay some kind of fee for their use - after all I'm sure they are all copyright, or should that be copied wronged.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She should seek assistance in the fowlwing ways.

×110
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
This is very frustrating ... their said they is know transaction ... I feel very ebasared right now ... I feel very dissapoited again
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I wish these mugus would get some new scripts. I'm bored stiff with cocoa/rubber magnets and their dumbass orphans hiding from wicked uncles. Rolling Eyes .

At least it saves us the trouble of actually reading their mails, as we have seen it all a thousand times before!

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:
Wonder how long the goodish English will last for?

Probably until the 'bank maneger' Whitephelliop arrives on the scene! Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was getting a bit worried it was really her. Marey's scripted format seems to have expanded up to four reasonably well spelled replies. I held my nerve though, and she finally ran out of script.

Quote:

my dear i call you to help me ple i want you to tell me if you are intrest in the transction this what the bank need from you to regester your name in the bank

Everyone loves baiting Marey Janne. Laughing

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic