SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

One of my first scambaits and already got some pictures

View next topic
View previous topic

GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't my first scambait in progress but it is one of my first. So here's the first email I got:

Quote:
I AM YOUR SISTER WHO NEED YOUR HELP [email protected].

Greetings to you my dear beloved one. Your first reaction to this mail will be total rejection, scare and may be unbelief, owing largely to the atrocities people committed these days in quest for easy wealth. This email comes from a devastated, sorrowful and emotional laden soul that needs compassion from a kind and conscience driven person, who can wipe away my tears against all odds, perhaps when I am gone beyond this sinful world. I am Mrs Sophia Coleman, I married to late Dr. Michael Coleman, who left me with unimaginable pain to eternity after a brief illness. I have been entrusted with the sum $10.8 Million, the accrued savings and life insurance gratuity of my late husband in the custody of a Finance Company. I want you to to be presented to the to the finance company for the claiming and receiving the fund on behalf of mu daughter and please as soon as you receive my fund please secure traveling papers

My response:

You've must've sent me this by mistake, because I think I might be the wrong person. But I'm interested if you did send this to me. Could you explain it again?

"Sophia":

Quote:
Dear beloved brother Billie,

I bring calvary Greetings to you and your family, i want to thank you for your concern and your urgent email for my situationand to let you know that i will be very happy that you are willing to help me in this situation

My dear i want you to knopw that you are a God sent to me and my daugher as my contacting you in the first place in by God's own direction because his way is not like the ways of man, so i come to you in good faith without a mistake as i believe that this is a work the Lord has mandated for you to carry on so that my soul will have rest.

Brother Billie all i needed from you is to receive my daughter in your family and adopt her as your own child for proper education until she grow to an adult age and get married to a God fearing and trusted person whom your mind will welcome. I have few months to leave from now due to the stage of my cancer according to my doctor and knowing this, i have no other means than to look for a God fearing, reliable and trusted fellow whom i will hand over my daughter to become part your family

I am letting you know that I am in a hospital here in United Kingdom and my daughter is present in Daycare Academy in Republic of Ghana where my husband was working before he died after brief illness that lasted only 4 days. I am helpless, so anxious to entrust you my daughter with the support of our hard earned fund so that you will carry my last wish to bring my daughter in your family and to give her proper education trainings she will ever deserve in life since my condition will not allow me to train her on my own.

My dear Billie i pray and hoping that you will not disappoint me or break my heart but to go onto this mission the Lord has mandated to us as you know she is the only thing left for me and it is unfortunate that i dont have a trusted relative who i can leave my daughter unto his/her care but wish to follow God's direction which is my reason of contacting you in the first place.

I will be waiting for your next email as quick as you can with assurance to help me in this situation that is out of my control

May God bless you and your family and please may you and your family members always put me in
your daily prayers

I remain your christian sister
Sophia Coleman

Harhar, he called me "brother". My name's spelled Billie, not Billy. I'm a female. Now, wouldn't you get insulted? So Billie properly corrected "Sophia". And by the way, not only do I get money, I get a kid too! Talk about a twofer!

Billie:

Excuse me, I'm not a brother, I'm a female... How did you find my email address?

"Sophia":

Quote:
Dear beloved Billie,

I brings greetings once again. I thank you for getting back to me again.

With God all things are possible. I found your name in mugu Guestbook on a debate "why girls love horse" where i was searching for a trusted and God fearing individual who will represnt in my final desire about my daughter .

Please i want you to treat my decission with kind and compassion for my present condition and for future of my daughter as i dont want to start all over again looking for someone else.

I will be waiting for your next email with assurance to accep my daughter as one of your family members

May God bless you and always be with you

I remain your sister
Sophia Coleman

Wow, was that a bit of truth I saw? Well, he got it almost right. There was no "debate".

Billie:

Ok. I'm wondering...is this even legal? Won't I get in trouble with my government for not legally adopting a child?

"Sophia":
Quote:
Calvary greetings to you my dear sister.

Please my dear sister, everything about my fund is legit and for you to have my daughter will not cause harm of any sort to you as i am transparent before you and i have told you nothing but truth about me and the reason why i need my daughter to have a place called home and also have people to call her own family because i know that i will soon pass away and leaving her all alone in this world will not allow my soul to have rest but it will only cause me more heart break where i will soon be going.

Please i want you to assure me that you will do this for me now so that i will be alive to see that my daughter is in safe hand and living happily with you so that i can die a happy death and my spirit will have rest

My dear what ever i assure you that all the legal document will be provided for you by the finance company or i can as well ask my late husband attorney to work with you through the course of the transfer of the fund and receiving my daughter as your adopted child. All these i will make sure it is carried in your concern just to be sure that everything is legit and legally processed in your name so that your government will not ask question.

Please i need to have some rest now but i will try to respond to you next email as quick i can gather some strength.

May my good God strengthen you to stay on this course he has mandated to us.

I remain your sister
Sophia Coleman

"Please i need to have some rest now but i will try to respond to you next email as quick i can gather some strength" aka "stop asking all of these darn questions and gimme your money!!"
Now, if I'm gonna adopt this girl, I need to see what she looks like, right? You know I don't want no ugly babies. So I ask for a picture.

Billie:
Can I have a picture of your daughter to know what she looks like?

"Sophia":
Quote:
Dear sister Billie,

I thank you once again for your good intention towards us and the sacrifice you want to embark for the sake of love to humanity.

God so kind that i have you in this life. Please i you will find copies of phoo of Jennifer, i just pray that you will love her and take her as your own daughter.

Do not forget to always remember me in your prayers.

I remain sister
Sophia Coleman

"Please i you will find copies of phoo of Jennifer" aka "I will look for pictures of her on the internet"

"Sophia" (the next day):

Quote:

I thank you once again for your good intention towards us and the sacrifice you want to embark for the sake of love to humanity.

God so kind that i have you in this life. Please you will find copies of phoo of Jennifer, i just pray that you will love her and take her as your own daughter.

Do not forget to always remember me in your prayers.

I will love to read from you now to know what is next for you to start communication with the finance company immediately

I remain sister
Sophia Coleman

Here's "Jennifer":

(Mod edit to delete pictures of a child, stolen from the web by a lad - JF)

Waitaminute...some of these pictures have Lisa in the title of them...must be Jennifer's middle name...

Anyway, still figuring out what I'm going to reply. Hope I didn't make many beginners mistakes. Tell me if I did.

Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing Ok for straight baiting.

Quote:
I found your name in mugu Guestbook on a debate "why girls love horse"

As mugu means 'fool' they're having a laugh, as for "why girls love horse" debates, well I won't even go there......

Next they'll want Id and legal fees. Maybe they'll agree to send you Jennifer in a padded jiffy bag.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the lad's referring to www.muguguestbook.com .

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I deleted the links to the pictures. These obviously show an innocent third party, a child at that, so there's really no reason to show them. We try to avoid involving innocent people whenever possible. In this case the lad obviously stole the pictures from Facebook or some other source, but the child in the picture is in essence a victim here since the lad is using her pictures to aid his scam.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GoofGirl wrote:

Haha, at least they're honest. I do recall a "mugu guymen" guestbook about horses, but even if there was a debate, the lad didn't read it and simply used an e-mail crawler to harvest the e-mails. My guess is they're assuming that Billie doesn't know what "mugu" means, and that she was genuinely expressing her love for horses when she left her e-mail in a public guestbook.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt. Tripps wrote:
GoofGirl wrote:

Haha, at least they're honest. I do recall a "mugu guymen" guestbook about horses, but even if there was a debate, the lad didn't read it and simply used an e-mail crawler to harvest the e-mails. My guess is they're assuming that Billie doesn't know what "mugu" means, and that she was genuinely expressing her love for horses when she left her e-mail in a public guestbook.

Yes, exactly. Billie posted on the guestbook about how she wondered why girls love horses so much. Poor lad got it all mixed up.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so the day I posted this about a week ago I replied "her" this:

Quote:
I got your photos. You're daughter is cute. How old is she? What does she like to do? What are her favorite foods, toys, places to go, etc? I must know more about her.

Sophia sent back the next day:

Quote:
Dear sister Billie,

I bring greetings of love to you and your loved ones. How are you today.

I thank you for your response and i thank you for loving my daughter the way she is.
I want you to know that my daughter is 11 years old now, she loves dogs and cat, she eats Hot n Spicy Peanuts Hamburger Pickles and she loves taking a lot of crisps, biscuits, chocolate.. Finally she love playing with her fellow children. She is social and so much love meeting people...

Please i thank you once again for liking my daughter, and i would want you to email me back with all your information including a copy of your drivers license passport so that i will forward them to the finance company to know your person and start the paper work in your name.

My dear i will be waiting for your speedy response with your informations and expect in my next email the full contact details of the finance company for you to start making communication with them for the immediate transfer of the fund into your bank account.

May God bless you and strenthen you always

I remain sister
Sophia Coleman

What are "crisps"? Anyway later she sent:

Quote:
Dear sister Billie,

I bring greetings of love to you and your loved ones. How are you today. If you can do this for the sake of my condition i will be the happiest person and will have nothing to worry again so that if i die my soul will have rest forever and i believe you will love her as your daughter because she if a quiet and fearing daughter, she will have no problem living with you. She will be a blessing to your family.

So in the past few days I haven't been on my character's email but I just came on today. That leaves time for a elaborate story, right?

Quote:
Hey Sophia. Sorry for not replying to you in a while, a lot of things have happened in these past few days. I went on vacation with my fiancee William to Las Vegas and I can't remember most of what happened but I'm pretty sure he spent most of our money gambling. I also think we got married, but like I said I cannot remember. If we did get married, my mother is going to kill me because she has spent the last few months preparing a big wedding for us. And also, if she finds out about the trip period, I'm not sure what will happen because did several things that I am not proud of that she would not approve of. And on top of that we lost most of our money, thanks to William. As you can see I have had a very busy past few days and I hope you can understand why I have not contacted you. I'll get back to you soon. Hope all is doing well with you ad Jennifer.

Not my best work but I wanted to make sure it sounded realistic and believable. I'll post here when she replies.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Crisps" are potato chips? Brenglish. Laughing

-----------
Closed lad accounts x12 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
"Crisps" are potato chips? Brenglish. Laughing

Oooh, ok. I knew they sounded familiar.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic