SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senegal refugee lad bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never written up a bait here before but this latest one has had many things that turned out nicely, especially once Gomer got involved. Plus it's got a couple strange twists.

It's a straight bait of the standard refugee girl scam with the lad being from Senegal.
The main characters here are:

Me (blue letters)
Richard Todger , (straight victim)
Gomer, this is from his own gmail address
Gomer(Olivia), this is Gomer but behind Olivia's new Gmail account

Lad (red letters):
Olivia: refugee girl, 24
Mr Doma: (the Barrister)
The Reverend ('Raven') Jonah, runs the refugee camp, takes care of Olivia
Steve: Lad's alternate character not related to his scam that comes in toward the end

Comments in black letters.

I'll skip the early stuff, but the refugee girl has been given a large fund that needs to be transfered to Richard, but there are fees involved. The starting point will be where the lawyer (Doma) has listed the following costs ($1300 total) that must be paid via WU:

Quote:
Barrister Doma:
1. COURT STAMP DUTY FEE----$350 USD
2. AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY---$280 USD

3. THE AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AT THE HIGH COURT,BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, IS ---- $320 USD
4. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE / MY CONSULTATION FEE IS ---- $350U SD
5. TOTAL AMOUNT IS: = ($ 560USD)

Quote:
Richard:

Mr. Doma
I am a little shocked at the fact that a large amount of money is required for this. These prices seem very high for a country such as yours. Why can this not be taken out of the account that is being transfered?

Richard T.

Now I get several emails in a row pleading for me to pay this fast

Quote:
Barrister:

MR Richard

Good Day
i saw your mail and i under stand your talk but you know that the money is not mine the money belong to federal government of Senegal . so my dear what you have to do now let me know how much you can avoid now . because of this young lady Olivia who i saw in camp last time i went there.i want help both of you to make sure that i get the documents this week as soon as you let know how you can send . try and do fast because in next month we are having a program here in Dakar OK. as soon you send the money let me know so that before 24 hour the documents will be ready .

yours in lord barr dadadomah

Quote:
Olivia:

My Dearest Love,

Thanks for your love and also for your understanding and for your cares towards me . I really appreciate your kindness and cares that you cares for me , darling i cant afford to miss you . to be frank with you ,your mails that i reed today gives me joy and gladness in my heart , i must say that i love you with all my heart .am very happy that you has send mail to lawyer please as soon you get reply from him let me . thank you for help to see that i will be out from the bad condition i found my self . i will be happy to come over to your country and live nice life with you. once the bank transfer is over i will be happy to live this prison yard so called refugee camp. i will waiting to hear from you to know how things is going. i love my love
Olivia

Quote:

Reverend father:
My Son
this evening mr domah called me and made me to know that he has registerd the file in federal high courth . that he is wating for you to comply . so my son try your possible best seek of olivia to live here becouse she is crying every day . try your best ok yours in lord
reven fready jonah

Quote:

Barrister Doma:
Hello MR Richard Todger

AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT SHOWS ME THAT
you are a good man ,i really understand your question and am ready to clarify you on the issue ,the money in question is for the document,is talking about the fee for the preparation of the power of aurthon which we must be paid at the high court before issuing the documents, so please my friend try and send the money immediately to enable me get to the high court to get the documents for you with immidate effect and try to send it through western union money transfer and also send me the information so i will give it to my secretary to go and get it fast

Quote:

Olivia:
My beloved
It's pleasure to write this mail to you. I believe that you are doing well.
God will always bless you for taking care of an orphan like me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future.
My Darling after reading your mail i call the lawyer from the Reverend's office to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can sign the document for the bank to due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power attorney He told me that we have to pay (1300 dollars) before he will prepare the power of attorney of attorney.documents Please my love help me as i don't have any other person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back plus 30 % of my money for your assistance and as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over.
I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.
Dear if it means taking loan from the bank,please do that for me as you will get back your money and manage the rest for our future .Please darling after reading this mail please call me immediately with the Reverend number so that we can discourse more.
Olivia

Quote:
Richard:

Miss Olivia
I am very aware of what is needed, so I am trying to raise the 1300 dollars cash we need even though I think these charges are excessive.

Do not blame me for the delays, not many people have 1300 dollars sitting around waiting to pay somebody. So blame the people that are charging so much for the different forms. But believe me I will be able to get it. I am looking forward to be able to do things with my part of the money, so I am wanting to get it done quickly too.

Richard

Quote:

Olivia:

My darling love,

i am very happy to read your email today am very happy you are trying to raise the money for lawyer for him to prepare the legal documents in your name, honey please try and send the money to the lawyer since he has promise to help us to do the documents for us. my beloved try your possible best and see that you send the money to him as you can see that bank is waiting for us to bring the documents for the transfer to be very successfully .
I will be happy to hear from you that you have send the money to the lawyer, i must tell you that you are all my hope and my trust, i cant wait to meet with you, i love you with all my heart.

Quote:

Olivia:

MY Dearest

i just came back from church now to check my mail weather you send me mail but i could not see your mail . please my beloved try your possible best and see that by this week every thing will come to end. by sending the money to lawyer so that he will be able to get the documents for us . now you can see that bank is waiting for us to bring the documents so that transfer will successful please beloved once you send the money to him please let me know so that i will go to his office and sign the document on be half of us. thank have a nice weekend.It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters
Olivia

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
It might be possible to get the money by the end of this week. It depends on certain things. I very much hope we can do it by Friday.
I am very much looking forward to meeting you soon.

Richard

Quote:

Olivia:

Hello honey,

How are you today i hope you are fine? As i am here with all hope that everything will workout fast as lawyer is waiting for you to send the money for him to process the documents i was very happy when reading your mail today and i heard what you said that by Friday that you will send the money to lawyer .darling thank you so much for your effort ,honey God will surely bless you and reward you for me, almighty God is at work in our side,darling please you have to try your possible best to comply with lawyer to avoid delay in this transfer because i real want be with soonest with love and caring OK,

i wait to hear from you soon,
yours Olivia,

Quote:

Olivia again:

Hello beloved,

How are you hope things is moving normal and i know that you are busy for your work but please my love i need to read from you to know how thing is going .just now i came to office of our raven father to check if you wrote me mail but i could not found your mail. you know that all my hope is on you as soon as you send the money by Friday to lawyer as you said in your last mail please do as you say so that by Monday he will be able to get the documents for us .now bank is waiting for us to bring the document for the transfer to be successful . i am here with all hope that soon we shall meet together and see face to face as soon as the transfer is made,Darling thank you so much for all your effort you are putting to make sure that everything in this transaction workout well and fast,
Olivia

Quote:

The reverend:

My Son
how are you . just now Olivia left my office crying in my office and i don't know what harping to her my son i will like you to mail her and know what is her problem because am busy for our coming conference next week OK

your fateful raven Freddy Jonah

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
I just read my emails and have this one from you and also the rev. He was telling me you were crying. Please you must learn to be more strong and not be so sorry for yourself. I am sorry I have been not emailing so much in the last 2 days.

The problem at the restaurant is that we had an unexpected expense yesterday when one of our refrigerators stopped working. It may make it so that my business partner and I will not be able to pay ourselves as much as we need. So I might not be able to reach the 1300 dollars by friday now.

I am going to talk to a good friend of mine to maybe loan me some money. I will let you know how it goes.

Richard

When a lad has multiple characters like in the refugee scam, I like asking one character in confidence about the other.

Quote:

Richard:

Raven Freday

It is good you are there to help her out, the fact that she is crying so much I think she is a little unstable. Please do not tell her I am asking this about her, but do you think she is mentally stable with the hard conditions she lives in?

Richard

Quote:

Olivia:

My Beloved

how are you hope fine . just now raven called me back to check if you have wrote me mail and am very happy to see your mail and i understand what you said in your mail. but my love please remember what i told you about the money. which i told you that it is the only thing my late father left for me that i don't want to loose it due to trust i have on you since we start to communicate i saw that you are trust warding man that why i disposed this matter to you and i told you before that you and our raven father is the only person that knows about the money and i told you to keep it secret not let any body knows about it. please my beloved what you have to do now is to send mail to lawyer and let him know how much you have at hand now so that you can send it to him by tomorrow .so that when he get the documents we shall balance him the remain one . just send mail to lawyer and let him know the amount you are having now. am not advising to go and boll ow money from any body. please save my life now because am thinking about this issue too much and i want to live this hell fire and come over to your country and be with you with a good living . thank and remain bless . i will be waiting to hear from you with a good news.
Olivia

Quote:

Olivia:

My Be love
how is your and and work hope things is moving fine thanks be to god. this morning i check my mail to know if you send me mail but i could not found your mail please i need to read from you soon and know if you have done as you say that you will send money to lawyer today but i want to let you know that the pains is too much for me , So that is why i believe that if this money can send to lawyer. my suffering will end .I am very worried to read from you i thank you so immensely for you care and love to me, you are the only source of my happiness, that is the reason why am living, darling please mail to me Honey i love you is my priority , i cant do with out you, i think and dream of you everyday and night , love is stronger slow to anger, love is ready to forgive, and with love honey we archive our aim, i love you with all my heart.

Olivia

Richard is tiring of Olivia's whining

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia

I am sorry for your bad times there and suffering but things will be better soon. You are a grown woman though, please try to not complain so much.

Today is the day my business partner and I will be paying our bills at the restaurant we own and if enough money has come in we will pay ourselves. I believe we have had a good week but we also had an unplanned expense since we had to call in a repairman. I have only 200 dollars myself right now since I have had my own expenses.

I hope to have good news for you later today.

Richard

At this point I wasn't sure where I was going with the bait, whether I would make a fake money transfer form, or what. So my usual thing is to switch the lad to Moneygrm since it can't be checked online.

Quote:

Richard:

Mr Doma

I have just emailed Miss Olivia that I am very close to having the 1300 dollars. I expected I could have it by yesterday but that did not work out. I will probably be able to send on Monday.

I have looked through your emails and found you want me to send it by western union. I do not know if I have one of those close by but I do know that near our restaurant is a place that does money gram.

Would money gram work for you? I would rather use that one since I know where it is.

Richard

Quote:

Barrister Domah:

HELLO MR Richard Todger

I HAVE HEAR WHAT YOU SAY GO AHEAD AND SEND IT THROUGH MONEY GRAM
REMEMBER TO PUT THE PAYMENT SLIP AND CONTOL NUMBER ALSO QUESTION AND ANSWER

NOTE, YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY WITH THE NAME OF MY REPRESENTATIVE BELLOW:

Mr Philips alika
Country....Senegal
City..........Dakar

THIS LEGAL OFFICE WILL ALSO NEED FROM YOU THE BELLOW DATA'S:

AS SOON AS YOU ARE THROUGH WITH SENDING OF THE ($ 1300USD ), DON'T FORGET TO FORWARD TO US THE SENDING AND RECEIVING INFORMATION'S SO THAT WE CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY. NOTE: IT WILL TAKE US TWO WORKING DAYS TO FINISH THE DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION (+221-76-58xxxx )

Quote:

Richard:

Olivia
As I told you we would, we paid ourselves at the restaurant yesterday and I am close to the 1300 dollars in cash I need to send to the lawyer.
I expect that I can borrow the small amount that it takes to make the 1300 dollar amount and I can probalby do that on Monday. I will be emailing the lawyer to ask him about the payment method.

Richard

Quote:

Olivia:
my beloved
just now i came back from church i just check my box and i found your mail joy full my mind as you promise to send money to lawyer by Monday. i thank you so much for that OK It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.please help out am suffering too much here .
0livia

Quote:

From the barrister:

Hello Mr Richard Todger
How are you am still waiting for you for the money you say that you will send today for the preparing of documents . now am preparing to go federal high courth . so as soon as you received my mail repaly me back with information you used when you send the money ok

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION (+221-76-58xxxxx).

CONTACT US AT.
+221-76-587xxx

Quote:

Barrister Domah:

Hello Mr Richard Todger

just now raven Freddy Jonah and your partner Olivia came to my office i told them that you have not send the money to me so if you are willing to help her let me know and try and tell me what harping to you as you promise to send the money today been Monday and up till now i have never saw your mail tackles of the money you say that you will send. get back to me immediately and let me know what is delaying this issue OK

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION (+221-76-587xxxx).

CONTACT US AT.
+221-76-58xxxxx

oh, Richard makes a mistake, 1 more day delay

Quote:

Mr Doma
I have the exact amount of money in cash and I took it to the office I told you about but I was not counting on the fee they were going to charge me to send it. I should have known they would charge but I just didn't think about it as I have never sent money this way before. So I figured one more day is not going to be a big problem and you then will get the full amount that you require. Sorry about it.

I will try to get an email off to you at a decent time after I send the money tomorrow but it all depends on when I can get away.

Richard

Quote:

Richard:
Miss Olivia
I am sorry but I delayed one more day because I forgot about the fee they charge to send. I explained it to Doma also. I will definitely get it sent tomorrow.
I am so happy this part of it is almost over and things should happen fast after this.

Richard finally sends the money via MG but there is thing about a new security mechanism...

Quote:

Richard:

Mr. Doma
I was only able to get away towards the end of the day but I did get the money sent at the money gram office.

The woman that helped me said state law in Washington State says these types of money transfers must use a new security method to access the number. She said it is this way for several countries in Africa. Senegal is one of them unfortunately. She apologized and offered to send the information to you but I didn't know your email address, so she sent it to me to send on.

The information says you need to go to this website http://www.mxxnvault.com and I believe this website will ask you for a login number and that is 934256xxx.
They also forwarded me a file that you will need in the process and I have attached that.
I hope I got it all right. She said that it is new but she says it does work. Some people have complained a little I guess.
Sorry it has taken so long to get the money sent.

Richard

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
I am relieved to say the money has been sent and it is the whole amount. I just sent the information to Doma about it.
I will be excited to see how fast things can get moving now that the legal forms can move forward.

Richard

Mr Doma's experience with mxxnvault is not too good. After 5 notifications of successful login from his IP, I get this email:

Quote:
Barrister Domah:

For your attn; Mr. Richard Todger,

Why you sent to me this none understand website? I can't access the web and will advice you to transfer the money in a way I will understand and receive the money. My advice to you, is to send the money through western union money transfer as I can't take any advice processing on this your so called Money gram Mtcn web site. When once I receive the money through western union as mentioned above then I will start working on the documents.

Sorry, I don't want any other advice or issue concern this web but will want you to send the money through western union money transfer and forward to me stated bellow information;

1) Sender first name and second name,
2) question
3) answer
3) amount.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible to know where I stand in this project.

Yours in service
Barr Dada Doma.

I highlighted his claim that he can't access the web, as I bring this up later. Anyway, he's getting impatient, around 1 hour later he sends a follow up..

Quote:

Barrister Domah:

try and collect the information well so that i can enter it and get the information very well because the attachment wasn't open so get back to me as soon as you received my mail OK

look forward to hear from you as soon as possible to know where I stand in this project.

Yours in service
Barr Dada Doma.

after he sends this, I received 8 additional login notices to mxcnvault on the site, but in all his logins, not a single number recovered. Oh, and I don't believe I told him about the time limit on retrieving the number before. That might get him to try it a few more times..

Quote:
Richard:

Mr Doma

That is too bad the website is malfunctioning. Did the website give you any kind of error message I can pass along? Maybe you can try somebody elses computer?
The way the woman at moneygram talked, this same state law will apply to western union also, it is a similar thing to moneygram isn't it? If I can get away tomorrow I will go talk to the woman I transfered the money with and maybe she can check on the system why you cannot get on their system to get the number.

I seem to remember her saying there is a time limit on retrieving the number, I think she might have said 2 days but I'm not sure. I didn't think it was important to remember since I knew you would be accessing it right away.

Richard

The following message is 5 minutes after his 13th try with mxxnvault and he finds out things are expired...
Quote:

Barrister Domah:

For your attn; Mr. Richard Todger

now i have try all my best to open it but is always say error so do fast and meet the woman who you transfer the money and tell him that website is not open and the retrieving number has been expire

The logs showed he logged in a couple more times after the first report that the number had expired.

Quote:
Richard:

Mr Doma
So from what you are saying now is that you got far enough in the system to find that the number expired. That means you do have internet web access. I had re read your email from yesterday and in it you said you told me you do not have web access. I am disappointed that you seem to have lied to me.

OK I will try to get away today and meet with her and tell her what is the situation. I will ask if our state law applies to the western union place you talked about too. If that is true there is no point in going to western union as they will be required to use the same tool.

Richard

Quote:
Barrister Domah:

Hello Mr Richard Todger

i have nerve told you that i don't have internet access in my office but what i told you is the website you send could not open because they requesting code number after the first one which you send in mail then later there is another code to enter it. but now it has expire try your possible best and meet the woman and tell her the problem so that she will know what to do
ok thank you for your co_oration

NOTE, YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY WITH THE NAME OF MY REPRESENTATIVE BELLOW:

Mr Philips Alika
Country....Senegal
City..........Dakar

Quote:

Olivia:

my beloved
am very sorry that i reply you late , due to we have two days praying and fasting program in our camp here. am very happy to read your mail with a good news that you have send the money to lawyer i thank god that our prayer has been answered and i believed my suffering is end thank you very much for your efforts my god will reward you every thing you do for me . soon i will live this place and come over to your country and live a good life with you.
yours in Olivia

To be continued. Things get much more heated after Gomer strikes.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2:

The mxxnvault expired so Richard is giving him another chance with 4 more days. This happens to be a Thursday and so that gives him through the weekend to retrieve the number. My plan though is to set the account to show the number as 'retrieved' on Saturday and have the money picked up by Gomer on Monday.

Quote:

Richard:

Mr. Doma
I was able to talk to the woman at Money gram today and she was sorry it was not easy for you to work the website.

I asked her if that state law applied to western union and she said yes it is a Washington State law. She verified that the number for your transfer was expired and so she was nice enough to start it up again with 4 days to expiration so it should be enough time to get it.

There is a new login number for this new one so do not use the old one any more.

http://www.mxxnvault.com
login number is: 93427xxxx

Richard

**Richard is concerned about the intelligence of Mr. Doma:
Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
It is good to hear from you.

I was wondering if you have any way to visit this lawyer Doma.

I am worrying that he will not be able to retrieve the number in order togo get the money I sent. I am thinking he may not be very bright with computers or numbers. It would be a big help to our goal of getting the money transfered if you could find a way to help him with this.

So I just now sent the information to Doma that I receved from the money transfer office today and she reset the website where he is to retrieve the number needed to pick up the money. He failed on the first attempts.

Quote:

Olivia:

my beloved
iam very happy for your effort to help me out thank you only god will reward you every thing you done for me . today i went to the lawyer office to know if he has got the money which you send to him he says that no that the website you send is proving erro . he told me that if this way is giving problem to send money . that you can call your money back . and he can give you bank account then you send it through account that it will be easy for him to collect . please my beloved you may do it that way . or i will tell our raven father to give bank account so you can send through account. lawyer say you can log it by self and forward the information to him
love from oivia

That was a nice surprise I wasn't expecting this so soon but I'll take it..

Quote:

Barrister Domah:

Mr. Richard Todger
i have try my best to open the website it goes error so am deciding if you can ask the woman to help you and open it for you there . and send it to you in your box then you fellow there and forward it to me it will be the easy way to fellow . i have nerve received money through this way

ok thank you for your co_oration

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
I am disappointed in you that you didn't mention trying to help him get the number yourself. I just do not think he is very smart in the ways of computers and you could have probably helped out and got our transfer under way.

OK I can see this is not going to work so I can do what you ask, if he can get me his bank account information right away I can look into sending it through my bank. I have not done that before but I have a very good banker that works with our restaurant.

Richard

Quote:

Richard:

Mr Doma

I have just responded to Olivia about this mess.
She recommended I could send the money direct from my bank to yours. I have agreed to do that as I think there is no chance of you working out the money gram thing.
So please send your bank information and I can try to get it sent soon I hope.

Richard

Quote:

Barrister Doma:

Hello Mr Richard Todger

here is my bank account information so you can send the money with it . below is the information

MY INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT

Bank Name ____________________: ECOBANK SENEGAL

(an
Bank Swift____________________ : ECOCSNDA
Account Name _________________: xxxx
Account No ___________________ : xxxx
Bank Code ____________________: xxxx
Code Guichet _________________ : xxx
Cle RIB_______________________ : xx

All details looked legit, acccount reported to Alan, hopefully he can shoot this one down (oink!)

Quote:

Richard:

Mr Doma
Thanks for the account, its too bad it came to this but I will try to get away Monday and cancel the Money gram transfer and then talk with my bank. I can't say I will get both done Monday but we will see.

Richard

Quote:

Barrister:

Hello Mr Richard Todger

i have saw your mail today i understand what you say so am waiting for you as soon as made the payment you let me know. remember to send the payment slip

AS SOON AS YOU ARE THROUGH WITH SENDING OF THE ( $ 1300.00), DON'T FORGET TO FORWARD TO US THE payment slip SO THAT WE CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY. NOTE: IT WILL TAKE US TWO WORKING DAYS TO FINISH THE DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION =(+221-76-587xxx ).

So now Gomer's work starts happening:

Quote:

Richard:
Mr. Doma

I just got home from a long day at work and I was hoping to see an email from you about how you were able to pick up the money.

At the money gram office today the woman I worked with before was there to help me and I tried getting my money transfer back. She told me it had been PICKED UP this morning according to her system!

Also she said the number had been retrieved from the website on Saturday sometime. This is a sad thing since your email sent today mentions nothing about getting the number from the web site over the weekend.

Get back to me right away and let me know what you think is going on?

Richard

Quote:

Hello Mr Richard Todger

am total confuse for this kind of thing am hearing from you this morning .i don't know anything about the money . asked the women let her check where there pick the money .

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION (+221-76-xxxxxx )

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
I think we have a problem. I just emailed Doma also about it but it looks like soembody else has picked up the money somehow unless Doma did it and is not admitting it.

I was told the money was picked up this morning. His email to me today did not say anything about the money but just asking me to send the receipt when I send the money to the bank account.

Im sorry if I did anything wrong but I don't think I did.

Richard

Quote:

The Reverend:

Hello Mr Son Richard Todger

write now now am in office of barrister domah . what am hearing from olivia told me that you mail him this morning and you told her in your mail that the money you send has been pick up by some one. and i asked mr domah he said that he dont know any thing about it . my son please i know you will be annoyed over it but bear it in mind that devil wanted to bring problem between us,but almighty God is at work in our side so i want know what are we going to do let me know my son . becouse olivia is total down since she hear this matter. Thanks and God bless you.
Rev.Victor Johna
Tel .. 00221 77 xxx xxxx

Quote:

Richard:
Mr Doma

What does that matter now, soembody has stolen the money and I dont know how it happened but its probably too late to do anything. I will probably not be able to go to the office today and talk to the lady, I am going to be traveling a bit. I am so mad at whoever did this.

Another thing, have you heard from Miss Olivia lately? I am worried a bit about her, I did not hear any thing from her lately. Could you maybe try to contact her and make sure shes Ok?

Richard

So after the chop Gomer sends a taunting email to the lad's lawyer address. Since these mails are kind of separate from the other characters, I decided to just put all the back and forth between Gomer and the lad one after the other. Then we'll get back to the other characters.

Quote:

GOMER to Barrister's email

hey guy u workin for nothing, ur maga mr richard pay me well
you sweatin there an i here spending ur money ha ha

u no guyman yet u small boi, you too small for dis game
u get back to me u join us if u want to be guyman

1 luv

gomer

Quote:

Barrister Doma: (out of character as the lad) responding to Gomer's taunting email

guy why do you me this kind of thing is not goodoooooooooooooooooo

Quote:

Gomer:

this is one of the things gomerboyz does,not my job to be good haha

how long u be hustlin and how much money u make

Quote:

Barrister Domah:(as the lad)

now you have collect my money and you are there messing up. guy if eat my money you die on top of it you get heart to tell me you are eating money it will better for you i will course you and your generation

Quote:

Gomer:

good response guy, just giving chance at better money but u choose to stay small boi or not

this is the end of the first back and forth between Gomer and the lad but but there will be more later

Quote:

The Reverend:

my son Richard Todger
how do you feel today just now olivia left my office and she is feeling ill since two days ago so i dont know what hunt her since the money was stolen by unknow people . so my son try mail her so that her mind will come down . and i want to know your mind over this matter just let me know what you decied now.ok
your faithful reven fready jonah

Quote:

Richard:

Miss Olivia
I have had a hard few days having to travel for work and I just got back last night.

Yes I am sure you were very down at what is happening. I wish I knew exactly what happened with the money. I have had a lot of time to think about things. Are you sure you trust this Doma and could he possibly have taken the money and claim that he did not?

Richard

The reverend wants Richard to pay again, offers to pay half (what a generous guy)

Quote:

Olivia:

My Beloved

when ever i saw your mail i always be happy this shows me that your are trusth warding man but daveil want to bring problem over this matter but i believed that with god all things are possible . am writing this mail with tears full my two naked eyes.it is my heart full of sorrow that I am enlighten to you now. in all things i give you thanks for your efforts.now i discussed with our raven father Jonah if there is any way he can help us about this matter he promised me that he will do his best and see that i live this place and come over to you once you are still willing to help me. then he says that i shall mail you as the first money has been stolen by somebody else . if you can bring half of the money and he too will bring half of the money through church fund and after bank transfer the money to you then you send it back to him so that he will replace it back to church.and he suggest that if you can send it to him so that he will used his hand and give it to mr domah. my dearest i believed it will be the best thing to do so that every thing will go successfully . thanks and remain bless
yours in love Olivia

Quote:

Olivia:
my beloved
i have expecting to read from you to know how things is on your side but i could not found your mail today are you OK please i need to read from you and i want know what you deiced for the issue i table you in my last mail please let me know your mind over that because am dying of thinking here every day . am waiting to read from you soon ok
olivia

Quote:

Richard:
Miss Olivia
There is not much I can do right at the moment as I do not have enough money to send if I decided to.

I do want to help you but this money incident has me very mad. I tried to see if the money gram place has any way of getting the money back but they cannot.

Richard

Quote:

Olivia:

My Beloved
how are you and your job hope things is normal. i saw your mail today and i understand your feelings i know that you will not be happy for the money which lost . but god is on our side this morning when we dismissed from today's service our man of god raven Freddy called me in his office and told me that he called Mr domah in office and discoursed with him about my issue . then Mr domah promised him by next he will go to federal high court and prepared the needed documents once the bank made the transfer then we can send his money to him. so my beloved that's a good news . please help me greet raven f ready he is like father to me he has try a lot for me since when i came here .i will be happy once the documents is out.
thanks and remain bless
Olivia

Richard's brief message that follows is supposed to lead the lad into thinking that Gomer has now convinced Richard that the original crew needed new secure email addresses due to the hacking and that the thieves took over the original emails. He tells Olivia so:

Quote:

Richard to Olivia:

I now know the truth, that you are the impostors that stole my money and there is no point in emailing me anymore.

Richard

Quote:

Olivia:

my dear
why are you hunting me like this .am here trying to be out from this suffering i found my self because of war which clams my beloved parents . how do you think this kind of a thing in your mind . if you know that you don't want to help me please do not accused me of some thing i don't know about. i wish you will see with your spritual eyes and see the type of suffering am suffered here you will know that my effort to move here is very important so if it is your wish to leave me like that there is no problem. here is like prison yard . i don't know anything about the money stolen

Quote:

Richard to Olivia:

What you are saying is just the type of thing Domah told me to expect you would say.
I have already received an email from the real Olivia and have already talked to her from her new secure email.
Richard

Now, what the lad came up with took me by surprise. Don't know what exactly he was thinking.

Quote:

Olivia:
my dear Richard
am total disappointed on what you saying so this my friend has stole your email from me she is my good friend which i told every thing about you and any time i want write you mail she is always on my side i don't know that she have evil mind to me now she has write you an email and clams that her name Olivia my dear if you real want to know the truth just tell her to send you about three different emails which you and her write to each other. please do not write to her any more because she is a betrayer .i dont know that she will do me this kind of thing . my can you forward me the mail which she send to you .
olivia

Quote:

Richard to Olivia:

I do not think I am going to bother sending any of her email to you, as I don't believe your story plus I do not want to bother with you as you are one of the impostors that took my money. Because it is easy I will just give you the real Olivia's safe email address, I am sure she would like to tell you what she thinks of you trying to ruin her plans with her money.

She is at [email protected] (new gmail address coming to me)

Richard

So then the lad comes up with a brand new character Steve and emails me at Olivia's gmail acc't. Since the lad's already had words with Gomer directly, you would think he would realize that Gomer is behind this Olivia address but I'm not sure. Anyway he attaches a jpg of some guy with this email:

Quote:

Steve:

here is my pic i need to see your own baby stevefedanado

Of course, Gomer knows who this is since only one other person has this email...
Quote:

Gomer (behind Olivias gmail) to Steve:

it is u again small boi

my new maga mr richard told me he sent u olivia address so i know is
u. i think i take back interest in u joining us. u nevery be guyman,
u too small for dis game go climb back up yo mama toto oooooooooo

1 luv
gomer

Thanks to a baiter from this site for the 'mama toto' line, I lifted it from the forum quite a while ago and don't know who to give credit to..

Around this time, in a several hour period Richard gets 8 scam initial scripts from some of his other characters evidently trying to lure him away from Gomer.

The run on rant below might be the best response I've had to a Gomer chop..

Quote:

Steve to Gomer:
Subject: go to hell idot

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot

Quote:

Gomer (behind Olivia's gmail) to Steve

u blew chance to work with us, who is the idot now. i go and spend some more of your money, bye.

Around this time that 'steve' said he would spoil the job, he emails Richard with 3 emails (sent from some of his scamming accounts) with text in large red letters warning him about 419 and not sending money to Africa. Here is an example

Quote:

mr richard
listing to me very well never you send any money to african or any body all those mail there writing to you is 419 people you will sell your restaurant your house and all your property and still you will never get any thing from them so what you have to do is to stop send any mail to any body now let you know in time ok
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:

Gomer (behind Olivia's gmail) to Steve

u try to spoil the job but failed there too
i get him to change email for safety
u go and f*ck goat

Now the lad (as Steve) makes a mistake and evidently has an email to my Gomer character all set up (with subject line: you will go to hell fire) but in the body of the email he pastes text meant to go to Richard (written to educate him and spoil Gomer's job). Here it is below:

Quote:

Steve to Gomer

mr richard

listing to me this is to let you know in time that all mail you are receiving from Senegal is fraud 419 now they have told you to change email do not write any mail to any body again . this people is 419 people nerve send mail to them again

i have been giving you secreet do not send any mail again it was 419 mail you are receiving ok [email protected] has told you to change mail she is a man called he self woman it was 419 man do not send mail to him again ooooooooooo

It just happens that this day Senegal's football team lost in the olympics. Nice opportunity for Gomer's reply

Quote:

Gomer (behind Olivias gmail) to Steve:

hey small boi , u stupid enough to send the message to me, i already know senegal is all fraud. send all that to mr richard and leave me out of it.
it wont matter i working good job with him.

senegal not too good in football too, losing big to mexicoooooooo

gomer

At this point he sends 5 more emails to Richard. The first four are from various scamming email accounts (just like before) and like before were meant to educate Richard about scammers and spoil Gomer's job. The last of these emails is a little bizarre and is a mail from the original Olivia address to Richard:

Quote:

Olivia:
my dearest richard
how is your day and your work i have beening wating to read from you since what is the problem or the wife snachers has snach you please i need to read from you

??? wife snachers? very strange

now more from the lad to Gomer:

Quote:

Subj: go died voucher will eat your body soon

Steve to Gomer

you know you are doing good job why took my money you criminal you go died voucher will eat your body soon

After a day or so with no bodily harm, Gomer replies

Quote:

Gomer to Steve:

I still looking for this voucher, nothing et my body yet small boi

To this point, this "Steve" lad character has never emailed Richard from that email, he has always used his other scamming accounts that are all women's names. But here he sends a couple to Richard with the same exact text that he sent by accident to Gomer a few days previous.

Quote:

Gomer responds:

small boi
my maga richard just email, tell me u still bothering him about senegal and fraud. i want no more of this, u not know who u are dealing with.

u blew chance with this maga, he is ours u do not want to f*ck with gomerboyz anymore. i want apology and then we forget about it

1 luv
gomer

No response. I send one more email looking for an apology:

Quote:

Gomer to Steve:

smal boi, still waiting for apology from u. gomer

this email bounced immediately and I never heard from the lad again.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work. Very Happy

Wonderful to get the lad trying so hard to insult Gomer and to persuade Richard to come back to him.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "takeover by another scammer" is well done. You made your pet really angry.

I will try this myself and when my pet is full of burning rage, my victim will "get back to the scammer" very disapointed, because he has lost all his money.

Then he will provide the realscammer with the fake address of the fake scammer, who is not far away in a neighboring country.

Voila: a nice start of a safari and everything startet with a straight bait.

I think its worth a try

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant baiting Thumbs up

I can recommend this thread to all noobs, truly helpful Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree that this is not just an entertaining bait; it is also instructive. You did a great job of working up the lad, getting him to waste time and energy, injecting opportunities for humor (always a nice perk) and you did it with technique that serves as a great model.

Well done.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all! I appreciate the comments.

The refugee Miss Olivia contacted me about a month ago with the fairly standard follow-up after things go wrong and contact is lost. It seems she found somebody else to help her and she is now living in South America with her new husband. As thanks for trying to help her, she is offering to send me a check for $350,000. I ignored the email until now but I just responded back so we'll see where this can go.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic