SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Haiku spy (WIP)

View next topic
View previous topic

The-other-con-man
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a Ghana lad has some important information for me, so I decided to play spy, but with a Haiku twist...

Quote:
Attn: Please

How are you doing today?

I have an important information for the owner of this email id, but
first of all, I want to make sure if this email is still valid, I want
you to confirm if this email is correct and is being checked by only you.

so that I will proceed and let you know what information i have for you.
I am taking this measure to prevent any mistakes, because of the
sensitivity of the information i have for you.

Regards,

David Paul

Quote:
DP,

This address is good,
I await information,
with baited breath, sir.

-Willy

Quote:
Attention Once Again

Having confirmed you as the right person, I want to disclose this information to you. I am the new Head Of Finance-Department at [Barclays Bank] here in Ghana. I discovered a file and information in the Office Computer Database containing a Transfer sum of US$5.5 Million in balance attached to your email address.

From records, it seems a Contract Payment executed here in Africa, due to you for claims via this office, You should know better. From what I can see in our system here, its seems this money may have been more than the amount I discovered, but I will find out as things progresses.

Everything is OK now. I just wish you can follow my advice. Am going to help you to get this funds Transferred to you, I have information to give you, which will help you get this transfer done. I know you have felt so bad, because of all the delay and demands for money from the people handling the transfer initially; don't worry, there is hope if you will listen and follow my directives.

Meanwhile any person contacting you from my office or any bank here in west Africa in this regards, should be ignored for now.

You also have to promise to protect my Identity until you get your money? Because if it is open that you are about to receive this fund through my help, We can't imagine what may happen believe me, as a lot of people have there eyes on funds like this and are very ready to divert it as soon as they are sure it has no claim.

I don't know why I am doing this for you, but I just feel I should assist you, considering what you may have been through because of this funds.

I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU FURTHER UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL, I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING, AND ALSO TO GET YOUR PERMISSION TO CARRY ON, BEFORE WE PROCEED.

Regards.

David

Quote:
Email is secure,
I await further info,
from your friend in Christ

So now I wait to hear from him, wondering where this will take me. Think I can convince him I'm a spy over the next week? Cool

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic