SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My New Hobby

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting really tired of getting 15 emails from these transparent frauds every day. I have no idea how they even got my email.

So, I've decided to start messing with them. I've created my first fake account and pretended to take the bait. Wish me luck![/u]
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Please post the emails here and at Scamwarners - or as many as you have time to. I get about one a day.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck S_S_S. Smile

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, there is much fun to be had here.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're asking for an ID for my fake name. How should I stall? I know Im not supposed to send a fake one, but I need to come up with a realistic excuse to not be able to do this, while subtly implying that I have alot of money.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Send one" but only send a nonsense file. Yell at him when he can't open. Then move on to more fruitful grounds. They will drop the request eventually.

Or you can always ignore it and just start asking lots of questions.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to quote the post right above yours -- JMR

I think Im going to start by pretending I don't understand how to read the "proof of authenticity" he sent me. Per your advice, I copied and renamed a dll file to pdf purporting to show my id. I'll send him that when the time comes and cruelly berate him when he can't open it.

I could always send him some sort of Trojan later. Smile

Edit: It looks like they closed that account down. Oh well, there will be plenty more victims. In fact, theres a couple in my inbox right now. Twisted Evil
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Screw_Spamming_Scammers, welcome to Eater. I see you've already found that this community is supportive and helpful (well, not for the lads).

Above, you wrote:
I could always send him some sort of Trojan later.

This is not allowed here. From the Forum Rules and FAQ:

Quote:
What is absolutely not allowed
We do not support the sending of viruses and "trojans" to the scammers, nor attempts to hack, phish or hijack their email accounts and/or computers. Viruses and "trojans" will be unknowingly spread to the computers of innocent people and we are only trying to make it difficult for the scammers. On top of that, the spreading of viruses and hacking attempts is an illegal activity in the UK, where this Board is located, as well as many other jurisdictions. Please do not start topics on such subjects. Such threads can and will be deleted on sight.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noted, thanks.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds like you are a go-getter. Be sure to read the stickies, guidelines, Eater U, etc. You also might consider getting a mentor. You can sign up for one in the Help, Hints & Tips area. A mentor can work with you on a one-to-one basis.

Have fun and bait safe.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've baited a couple more today. No reply back yet. This time Im pretending to be a retired investor. This gives me the advantage of appearing to have alot of money, and being old enough that there can be plenty of "confusion" regarding file formats and so forth. Twisted Evil
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the things we suggest is an unwritten policy of one email/one comment or question per day. I suggest to my mentees to keep the response to 1, 2 maybe 3 sentences per reply until you can get them off script. When I was new I was anxious to answer all lad's email quickly, however, eventually I learned patience. There are some instances where you can exchange lots of emails (phone calls) per day, like if you are in a safari situation.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Screw_Scamming_Spammers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one. Twisted Evil I'll wait a couple of days before answering. Looks like he wants to "bring me in" on a scam. BWAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for your prompt response to my mail.I must assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free to you before and after it is been completed. All I require from you is your maximum co-operation to enable this transaction sail through,the total amount is 19MILLION united state dollar.

I contacted you purely based on the fact that your last name tallies with that of my late client, who here in after shall be referred to as my late client, died as the result of a heart-related condition. His heart condition was due to the death of all members of his family in the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12709598

Concerning the legal aspects of this inheritance claim,you have nothing to worry about.With all my years of experience as a legal practitioner,I can authoritatively and confidently assure you that all aspects of this transaction are totally safe before and after the transaction is completed and has no hazards whatsoever.

I was the legal representative/adviser of the deceased, and according to law,this entails that I am mandated to take care of all legal aspects of his business even though he is no longer alive. Based on facts available to me,my deceased client,had no next of kin to inherit the money he left behind.The bank is asking for the next of kin of my late client for claims otherwise the money will be confiscated .

But due to the fact that i am the only one who is aware that my client had no next of kin, I decided to carry out a research to find someone with similar last name as my late client,this is actually my reason for contacting you.

This transaction is expected to be completed in the next 10 banking working days with your full cooperation .Therefore a high level of seriousness and trust is required from you to enable us proceed on this transaction.

It is pertinent to equally let you know that all legal angles has been carefully examined before I contacted you,so that both parties can be legally protected.You must not entertain any fear, as this transaction is going to be legally documented in your name at the Malaysia high court. All the formal documentation of this fund in your name will be done with the court here in Malaysia where this fund is lodged.

Upon your favorable response, I will send to you, my international passport id card and other related documents backing this transaction.

High degree of trust is required from you to enable us sail through this transaction, this will be completed in the next few banking days with your co-operation and carefully following my advice and instructions. I am prepared to offer you 40% of the total funds for your assistance input to claim and keeping this money safe in your Country 60% will be for me.

However, if you are ready to do this business with me, I advice you to call me any time of the day my phone is a call forwarded line,you can call on:011-60-176-647-267 or 00-60-176-647-267 for proper briefing on this transaction.

Best regards
Liew Chung Esq.

Attorney Chamber
No.261, 1st Floor,
Jln Pelita Utrama,
Peliter Commercial Centre,
88000 Miri, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Phone:+60-176-647-267
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
contacted you purely based on the fact that your last name tallies with that of my late client

Amazing, since he says that MY name also "tallies" with that of his late client's. Rolling Eyes

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic