SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First Bait...fingers crossed :)

View next topic
View previous topic

mrbblee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was a typical "I'm dying of cancer and want to leave you millions" mail...for my first bait thought I'd rip off...er I mean take inspiration from Shiver... my reply is below:

Dear Mr McDonald.,
My name is Father Darren Duran of the First Church Of The Holy Spigot. Your client, Mrs Perkins mailed me today to inform me she is dying and that she would like to leave a substantial amount of money to our Church. We feel blessed by God, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spigot that she has chosen to remember us in such a kind and generous way and would like to take payment as quickly as possible. If you could mail me back with details of this generous donation I would be most grateful.

Yours In God,

Father Darren Duran

Hopefully I'll not make too many rookie mistakes Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck. Church baits can be fun -- for me, they ended up in multiple tattoos. Wink

Anyway, you really can't mess up a bait given that you can re-start at any time with a new character.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can re-start or find another lad if your lad twigs on you.

I, along with my partner in baiting, have baited one lad on 3 separate occasions with different character and just now starting the 4th encounter with the lad.

Even experienced baiters occasionally have a lad twig. As far as your "rookie" mistakes, that how we have all learned to try to figure out these baits. What might work with one lad, might not work with another.

@mrbblee If you don't already have a mentor , you might consider signing up for one and he/she can help you on a one-to-one basis.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
mrbblee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the advice guys Smile Justcold is my mentor and has been of real help Smile

Anyway Barrister McDonald replied... so I decided to stall...my aim is to try and get a video of them chanting some of the words from Duran Duran's "Rio" (my reply is in italics below)

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:33 AM, Barrister Joe McDonald <[email protected]> wrote:

J-MCDONALD AND ASSOCIATES

1 Lyric Square,

Hammersmith, London W6 0NB

United Kingdom.

Tel: +44770001xxxx

DATE: 5/9/2012

Dear Friend,

I do acknowledge the receipt of your mail. I happen to know Mrs. Beatrice Perkins very well, over the years I had been assigned by the firm I work with to handle her file and this brought me close to her, she is in intensive care now and she claims to be closer to her God "day by day" borrowing from her terms, it is a pity you have not come to know her as she is definitely a people oriented person.

I would suggest you follow this through, to at least satisfy your conscience, if she donated funds to you, then I would expect you should question why? Especially if you do not really know this woman of faith. You see she had no issue (child) and so she gave her funds to her brother and sister, she actually gave a rather large amount as a gift to her relatives and requested that they use some funds for charity, they thought she would die soon so they confiscated everything for their selfish use, this led her to will her remaining funds to someone else, I had often asked her about this someone else, all she told me was God will show her. I guess you are that someone.

Note that the details you received from her(BRW/876/430//U765S/UK) was a probing move to establish contact, because I am sure you know as well as I do that most people would snatch at the offer considering the large amount involved considering the fact that the disbursement of this fund would be entirely in the hands of the claimant/beneficiary. For this reason she felt that after our initial communication I should be able to determine if we can proceed based on certain indices as well as intuitive feeling I would deduce. I shall undertake to collate relevant details with regards to the funds withdrawal process.( this will include the original deposit certificate issued by the finance house where her funds were deposited,{you will need to present this at the financial institute where the funds are presently lodged, and I will find it no imposition to assist you when that time comes.

The relevant information will be required from you as they will be used to prepare all legal documents which will put you in place as the next of kin to your benefactor, further note that we received most information in your mail, but we cannot proceed without informing you of the details of this transfer as well as getting a confirmation of your details to prevent any error while procuring the legal documents.

Full names:
Address:
Country of origin:
Sex:
Date of birth:
Direct telephone & fax numbers:
Alternate Email Address:

Once you send the above details, the power of attorney will be drafted and further update on the next step in claiming your inheritance fund will be sent to you to enable you establish contact with the finance/security firm's.

Please note that all paper works to gain you access to her funds which you are specifically to put to charitable use will be given you by me and all monies to do this paper work has already been offset, It is very important you keep this CONFIDENTIAL as Mrs. Beatrice Perkins has requested your utmost confidentiality in this matter due to REACTIONS which could arise from her RELATIVES who has plundered her wealth to their selfish interest. Please respond promptly to enable me carry out my legal obligations to you and Mrs. Beatrice Perkins.

Feel free to call .

Best Regards,
Joe McDonald.

Dear Mr McDonald,

Thank you for your swift reply. I will have to consult the other Fathers on the matter of handing out personal information but I can tell you that after Mrs Perkins made such a generous offer I consulted our church records and found she is not a member of our congregation. This saddens me as we will no longer be able to accept her amazing goodwill unless she becomes a member of our church.

Each year we hand out approximately 23 million (Dollars US) to worthy causes via our "B.I.E.B.E.R" (Believe in everything, Because everything is reachable) program. We give financial aid to those living in terrible circumstances or those who have difficulty in meeting day to day needs such as food, clothing, travel and other living expenses. Mrs Perkins money would have made a fine addition to our cause and we could have helped so many more people with her funds.

I wonder, Mr McDonald, if Mrs Perkins would be of agreement when approached with the subject of joining our church? She would, of course, have to take a vow and commit herself to our holy order but this is a simple matter and can be done very easily. That way we can then happily start the process of receiving the fund she has so kindly given us.

I await your reply kind sir.

Yours in the name of the Father, The Son & The Holy Spigot.

Father D.Duran

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No reply as of yet....I'm guessing this one might not be on the hook this time... oh well... win some lose some Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be discouraged if they don't get on board with what you are trying to do right away the lad is still on his script at the moment so don't worry about giving him too much information early on, he probably isn't even reading your mails at the moment. When the subject of you going down to the WU office with the cash is when they start paying close attention to your messages. Also not every lad can be tempted into doing outrageous things - if he doesn't you can always straight bait him or find another lad.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x73 - 2018
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1161) Golden Pig
GoofGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahah love the name Darren Duran!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey peepz can yous help a brother out and send me some of these scammers emails or how do i get them to message my email addy i wanna get to work lol
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Yorta,
Now that you've posted once you can apply for a Mentor if one's available. There's a link in the Help, Hints & Tips section. There is also a surplus section where you can pull up a Lad and get started.

Welcome to Eater.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yorta It doesn't appear that any mentors are available now. However keep checking and in the interim if you have questions, please feel free to post them and we will help you.

In addition to the letters in Surplus which are available to all, you might consider signing up for the Lad Shuttle. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=219874

I am not sure when the next shuttle launches, but you might want to go ahead and sign up. Instructions are in the OP.

You might consider setting up a catcher account for yourself for a supply of fresh lad letters. Once you set up a specially designated email account for that you would sign up on some guestbooks and receive boatloads of offers from lads. Here is one guestbook. http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/ When you have your catcher set up, you would copy n paste to the baiting email addy you would bait from. We don't bait directly from our catchers.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't bait directly from our catchers? Why not?

Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catchers get tons of email, and the bait emails would get lost among them.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
This is very frustrating ... their said they is know transaction ... I feel very ebasared right now ... I feel very dissapoited again
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting account/catcher nets between 50-100 419 letters a day. I use seperate folders for ongoing baits, and use the search function (Hushmail) to find my lad's name if I haven't checked it in a few days. I've always done it this way and have never had an issue.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I use separate folders in my baiting accounts of which I have 30. I have 2 catchers. Since I use so many different characters it is easier to copy n paste the information (headers, letters, IP location) into a WORD doc where I also keep notes. Then I copy n paste the email addy of the lad I am baiting into one of the baiting accounts I am going to use. As I add some other characters into the bait, just using the catcher as a primary account would not work.

Depending on the bait and if I am co-baiting I keep notes in the WORD doc for reference, and if several people are involved in the bait, I usually get named the "secretary" and keep a diary/log for the bait which I email out to them periodically. The diary/log keeps us all informed.

Everyone devises what works best for them.

In the past when some of us shared catcher accounts the rule was that you had to forward the chosen letter you were going to bait to your own account and not bait from the shared catcher account. That maybe when we got into the habit of not baiting from our catchers.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

Location: I apologize for any spelling errors, I'm living in a mobile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I Bait directly from my catchers but have never had more than three characters involved in Bait. Since I am a rather simple redneck, I have waived the right to have a Secretary (What in the Blue Hell was I thinking)!!!

My note pad is covered in wine stains and cigarette ashes but is all I need at the moment...other than 'Smarts' I suppose. Come Spring it will all be cleaned up< I tell my Wife that whenever she complains about the state of the garage.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic