SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Moved - Hi All

View next topic
View previous topic

mrbblee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this place today after some searching online. A while back a close friend was scammed by a con involving a "weaked uncle" and a "plane crash" a few months later I received the same email myself however I did reply with the following (my answers are in italics):

To: [email protected]

Dearest one,

Holy crap we’re on those terms already? We've only just met....this is so sudden...I....I don't know what to say....

Hi, My name is Miss Annette Gozim Yak, 24years old originated from Sudan. I am dark in complexion, loving romantic and caring angel. I gone through your profile truely is quiet intresting to me, I decide to contact you I really want to have a good relationship with you

Annette Yak? Wow you must have had a tough time at high school! Hold on you went through my profile? What profile? Er...I hope by “profile” you don’t mean underwear drawer. Look the Lady Boy magazines aren’t mine I’m just holding them for a friend.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

Oh boy...that sucks. You see that’s what you get for flying cheap airlines. If I were you I’d have gone with Virgin or BA. Sure the food is gross but at least the Planes stay in the air! But here’s something that might cheer you up did you know that an anagram of your dad’s name is “Air Jaunts Poky” see there was a warning there even before he got on the plane! You really should have seen that! But don’t blame yourself.

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Spain with my name as the next of kin. I contacted the bank in Spain to transfer the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself, but unfortunately, the officer of the Bank whom I contacted told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money be release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

Oh dear... rules suck don’t they? I do feel for you. I mean you’re obviously so poor you can’t afford spell check. And that wicked Uncle of yours! What a twat. Tell you what I know a guy who’ll break his legs for the small price of a Pork Pie and a Pint of Bitter. Or if that’s not your bag then we could always send somebody round to mess up his throw cushions or re-arrange his wardrobe. Can you imagine the look on his face when he goes to get a clean pair of socks and he finds underpants there instead!!? Oh the hilarity that will ensue!

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $8.4 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Spain. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

You chose to contact me after your prayers? Woah! Did god recommend me? Cool...hey do me a favour...tell him to pass a message on to J.C. for me... Just tell him ”Judas says Hi” he’ll know who I am.

8.4 million? Wow that’s a lot of dosh. Oh wait....I just did the math and if it’s 8.4 million Ugandan dollars then it works out at about £1.34p GBP. God things just get suckier and suckier for you don’t they? Well that’s what you get for living in a poor place.

You want to relocate here? Are you nuts? England sucks. Listen...if you came here you’d be begging your Uncle to bump you off in no time. Just Google “David Cameron” and then trust me...you’ll be buying your Uncle the bullets. Tell you what. If you get hold of that 8.4 mil give me a bell and I’ll come live with you. Is it alright if I bring my dog...and my Nan....and my Parrot...and my Hamster...and my Gerbil....and My sister...My Niece....Nephew...Disabled Newt and my collection of Japanese milk bottle tops? They don’t eat much. I promise.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Ok well...let me see...The University of Lower Frottage is a corker. What are you studying? I hope it’s not English because with your spelling you’re wasting your time and besides if your Uncle is so “weaked” then you could just kick his money stealing ass yourself. Seriously.

Anyway cheers for mailing me. Hope you get your shitty life sorted and that your horrible Uncle catches Herpes from a Dutch Lady Boy.

Sincerely yours,
Miss Annette Gozim Yak.

Catch Ya later Annette Gozim Yak or as I like to lovingly call you in my anagram obsessed mind “A Gamy Kitten Zone” much love!!

Anyway long story short I never got a reply from her and it got me to thinking as to how I could give these idiots the run around. That's when I found this amazing place. I'm really happy to be here and I'd just like to say that I look forwards to learning from you all and chatting to you too. Laughing
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. We have a section to place scams you want baiters to go after the scammer. You should post it here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Be certain to follow the posting rules for that subject area.

Also read the sticky parts at the top of each subject area. It will save you some embarrassment. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Pastor Frank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mrbblee wrote:
Hope you get your shitty life sorted and that your horrible Uncle catches Herpes from a Dutch Lady Boy.

Careful, one of the administrators here was, or perhaps still is, a Dutch Lady Boy. I won't mention his name, but his initials are SOOI. He had herpes before it was popular.

Welcome to Eater.

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." -Emerson
Justcold
Swineherd

Location: Where dafuq is www.scamwarners.com? Do they serve Yukon Jack?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mrbblee wrote:
.tell him to pass a message on to J.C. for me

You can tell me yourself. Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid. RIP
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone. RIP

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic