SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Dying Widow vs. Brother Prefect

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait I ran almost a year ago, and was one of my first ones. I suppose it's time to publish it instead of have it collecting dust on my hard drive...

Colour code:
Lad's emails, as Mrs. Nuel and Barrister Jude Asiegbu
Ford Prefect, my persona's, emails
Mr. Gomer
My comments

It all began on the 14th of September 2011 with this unexpected email:
Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

I am Mrs.Maureen Nuel from Switerland Resident in Abidjan Ivory Coast, When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of US$3.5 Million (Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand USD in a Bank here in Abidjan Economic capital of Ivory Coast.
As a matter of fact,I have been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer; my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months due to the cancer problem. 
From all indications, the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage, having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this huge amount money the way i am going to instruct herein. 
I want to you use at least (70%) of this fund for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege and take the remaining (30%) to take good care of your self and your household, assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
Hoping to receive your response immediately so that we can proceed.
Thanks and Remain blessed.contact me on [email protected]

Yours Beloved Sister,
Mrs.Maureen Nuel

Note: In the header, her surname is written Noel, but in all her messages it’s Nuel.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Maureen Nuel, 
I am very sorry to hear of your situation, please tell me how I can help you. 

Regards, 
Ford Prefect

Quote:
Good morning  to you!!
How are you doing today with your family, I hope fine and good by the special grace of God? I received your email with cleared noted contents. I am happy for your willingness and readiness to do this charity work. My dear I want a God fearing person who can be trustworthy to do this charity work as I have instructed. From your reply I can understand that you are not after what you will benefit to handle this charity work, but you want to sincerely work according to my instruction. I have decided to offer you to 30% of the total amount so that you can handle this charity project with out any selfish interest, while 70% will be for the humanity work as i have instructed you.
 To be honest with you, I am going through painful period of my time due to my ill health, but the doctor diagnosed me last week to see if they can carry on the surgical operation which he said that it is the only way out to save me from my painful situation but I have 20% guarantee to survive the operation if they can carry on the operation.
 As a matter of fact my beloved, my life is in the hands of God not in hands of the doctors that told me that my days are numbered. With out much delay I want you to send me your full date information such as your, name, resident address, direct telephone numbers and also your date of birth and if possible your passport photo copy or ID card, as soon as I received the information I will submit it to the lawyer which I have contracted to prepare my WILL to your name, also secure affidavit of claims from the high court of justice here in Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire to position you legally to claim this money on behalf of me as new beneficiary since i have appointed you as my trustee. 
 I wait to hear from you as soon as you read this mail. 
 Always put me in your daily prayers. 

Your Humble Sister 
Mrs. Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Dearest Mrs. Maureen Nuel, 

praise be to God for your mail, I have been praying for you all night, hoping that God may help you in these times! 
Before we go on, I wish to tell you a little about myself so that I can assure you that I am in a position to give you what you truly deserve. I am a Holy Brother in the most Holiest of Churches, the Sacred Cocoon, we follow the teachings of our humble Saviour who descended to us 2 millennia ago to teach us how to be True Believers. 
We are a large church, our followers number in the tens of thousands, and we have churches all over the world. We are more than equipped to help you through these times, both spiritually and financially, should that be necessary. 
I would be grateful if you would also tell a little about yourself, and how you came to be in such a dreadful position. 

All Praise to Our Saviour!

Brother Prefect

I wanted the character to be a monk in a religious cult worshiping aliens, but letting it sound like Christianity. Unfortunately I never really did get the chance to go anywhere with this.

Quote:
Dearest in Christ,

With Due Respect And Humanity, I am Mrs.Maureen Nuel from Switzerland. I am married to Mr.Tom Nuel who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children.
I am now suffering from long time breast Cancer and Cancer of the lungs, from all indication my condition is really deterioration and it is quite obvious that i won’t live more than 2 months according to my doctor, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage
Since his death I decided not to re-marry. I deposited the sum of Three million five hundred thousand united states dollars($3.5million) with the Bicici bank Abidjan Cote  Ivoire. And now i am willing to donate this sum of $3.5million to the less privilegeds and to contribute to development of church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europoe.
My late husband was a very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth, Presently this money is still with the bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf If I cannot come over.
I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs in a hospital , I have since lost my ability To talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to Live. Please i want you to note that this money is lying in the Bank in Abidjan Cote D’ Ivoire
I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize 90% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world but in my name As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as The new beneficiary of this fund.I deciaded to use you because i feel you are an honest man who will never liar for his God so please send me  the following informations to start up the transfer without wasting time i have only few days to go inn for my operation as i told you.

1,Your full name and address
2,Date of birth and place of origin
3,A photo copy of your id card or international passport
4,Bank account where the fund will be transfered

The above mentioned informations will be used to secure a document to position you as my new beneficiary or partner and will be submitted to the bank for due transfer process so i will advice you to handle these project with honesty.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody,this is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

Thanks and God bless you
I await your urgent reply.
Regards,
Mrs.Maureen Nuel 

Attached were two pictures of a white woman in a hospital bed.

Quote:
PRAISED BE THE SAVIOUR FOR YOUR MESSAGE!!!

It always saddens my heart and spirit to hear of your perilous situation, my Dear. 
i have been talking your situation over with my brothers, and we believe it would be very beneficial for you to become a part of our Church. With this, you would be entitled to financial support and charity (usually between 1000£ and 50.000£, but in some cases higher), this would allow you to get treatment in a private hospital of your choice, which would greatly enhance the chance of your survival of this evil disease. 
If you would be willing to join us, I will inform my brothers so we can prepare the necessities. Please reply as soon as possible, the sooner you are a part of our Church, the sooner you can receive our charity and get the operation done in a private hospital. 
I will await your answer in silent meditation

HALLOWED BE THE SAVIOUR!!!

Brother Prefect

Quote:
I am very happy to hear from you but am very sorry for not writting you since due to my ill health i was not able to get up from bed for morethan two days now i have not asked you for any finaicial assistance all i needed is just you full informations to secure the affidavit of claims from the high court here and your bank account name and address where i will transfer the fund for the charity work if possible your photo copy passport or id card that is all i have no much time to meet up with my operation date please.

Thanks .
Mrs Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Maureen, 
sorry for the late reply, I have been to a secret ceremony with my brothers for the past couple of days and am quite exhausted now. 
I hereby forward you my bank details: 
Bank name: Plunder & Flee Inc
Bank address: Bonnie & Clyde Avenue 115, W4 London
Account number: 4561798433044817
Swift: 77130

HALLOWED BE THE SAVIOUR!!!

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Dearest brother Ford,I have been thanking God for your life and your brother for ever making me know you kind of people blessed be to the name of our lord saviour for also making me to last up to date.I have sent the informations giving to me by you to the lawyer who will assist me in securing the affidavit of claims from the high court of justice to rightfully position you as my next of kin/guardian in the excution of the transfer.He has strongly promised to be back to me evening tommorrow on his way coming back from court so as soon i get the documents i will forward it to you kindly remember me in your daily prayers so help you our saviour.

Thanks
Mrs.Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Dear brother Ford,how are you doing?hope you are in Gods care.Brother i did all i could to make sure that i sent you the document lastweek but i could not because of court protocols so i thank our saviour for making it possible for it to get to me today.i have told the lawyer everything without hiding anything for he so be free and contact him and work with him to achieve our aim.And also i have paid him the some total of US$2,300 which he said that was surpose to be his consultation fees.His name is Barrister Jude Asiegbu Larry email :[email protected]
Phone:+22544445489
Larry Chambers
So my good brother contact him to see how long will it take him to conclude the tranfer so that i can still have rest of mind.Always remember me in your prayers and extend my greetings to your brother

Thanks Mrs.Maureen Nuel

Attached were some phony photoshopped documents, nothing spectacular.

Quote:
Dear Maureen Noel, 
thank the Saviour for your email! However, I am unsure what I should do know, please, can you explain it to me? 
We are currently meditating for the Saviour, it is possible the fumes have affected our intellects, but that should disappear within a few days. 

HALLOWED BE THE SAVIOUR AND HIS SPAWN!!!!!

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Good day my dear brother,I greet you in the name of our lord saviour,how are you  doing and how is your brother hoping you are  saved in the hands of our saviour.Ford my brother i wanted you to write to the lawyer who will assist us in going to the bank from time to time to execute this transfer to your bank account 

Quote:
Good day my dear brother,I greet you in the name of our lord saviour,how are you  doing and how is your brother hoping you are  saved in the hands of our saviour.Ford my brother i wanted you to write to the lawyer who will assist us in going to the bank from time to time to execute this transfer to your bank account and you will as well write to the bank here while the fund is being deposited to give them prove that i am the one that appointed you for the charity work of our saviour for example sending a copy of the affidavit of claim to the bank and statement of change of ownership which was made by me and always keep in touch with me from what ever is your discussions with the bank and the lawyer.I have also sent the lawyer to secure change of ownership from the court i am trying to change all my documents concerning this fund to your name for easy pick up so that you can start the charity work of our saviour without delay.The moment is out i shall send you a copy of it.Just write to the lawyer asking him how long will it take to tansfer these fund to your bank account in your counry that is all.

Thanks
Mrs.Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Dear Sister, 
how do I contact this lawyer again? I asked the Great Saviour for guidance this morning, but his words were cryptic: "She is one and the same". Do you have any idea what this may mean? 
Please, tell me how I may contact and parley with this lawyer. 

Brother Prefect

“She is one and the same” refers to the fact that the lawyer is most likely the same lad, just using another character.

Quote:
dear ford am online now just add me to your messenger lets talk it over my id is [email protected] am waiting for you at my yahoo messenger now

Quote:
Yes  my dear brother ford cryptic:is having some hidden things or occult as you know am 63years old of what good will it be to me and what will i be hiding for you at my age now it is risk free i swear by the name or our saviour
Add me lets talk it over

Quote:
My dear Sister, please do not worry, I do not believe you are hiding anything from me, you have already shown me your honesty and integrity. However, the words of the Saviour still did puzzle me, they came to me as I was meditating after having prayed. This is normal in our Church, last year Brother Friar was told by our Saviour that "He who goes fast, hits hard". The next day he was hit by a car on the street, we still mourn his loss. 
I must tell you that the Church only allows us to use the computers for emailing, not for chat, this is a policy that I unfortunately cannot change, even if I were to speak to the Prior. 
Please, can you tell me how to contact this lawyer, as I much desire to speak to him now? 
Your Brother, 
Prefect

HALLOWED BE THE SAVIOUR AND HIS INTRICATE WAYS!

Quote:
Oh my dear brother Ford, to be very honest with you if I should mislead you that mean that am not worthy to live on earth. As a matter of fact I am having serious pains in between my both breast and I am uncomfortable. Write to the lawyer telling him that your name is Mr ford from London, your occupation telling him that you were directed by me Mrs Maureen Nuel to contact him to know how long will it take the bank to transfer this fund to your account in your nominated country with his assistance and do also ask him if I have paid for his consultation fees so if there is any other information’s needed for the wire transfer to let you know.
Thanks you put your name and send to him but dear brother ford please the lawyer is very kind so talk to him in a respectable manners ok.
Thanks Mrs. Nuel Maureen

Here is the lawyers email address write to him and hear from him also that him for his assistance so ever 
[email protected]

Quote:
I decide to write to the ‘lawyer’ just as Mrs. Noel indicated:

Mr Lawyer, 
my name is Mr ford from London, my occupation I was directed by Mrs Maureen Nuel to contact you how long will it take the bank to transfer this fund to my account in my nominated country with your assistance also if I have paid
for your consultation fees so if there is any other information's needed for the wire transfer to let me know. 

Mr ford

To be continued...

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am waiting to hear from you,as said in the book of pslams 91 he says he that dewell in the screet most of the  most
high most abide under the shadow of the almighty that he will say of the lord youn are my strenght and my refuge
that a thousand will fall at yoor side ten thousand at your righjt hand side that it will not come to you only with
your eyes you will see the reward of the wicked pls get back to me lets conclude this i have no much time my
operation
date is by nextweek friday.
thanks Mrs. nuel

Quote:
Well, I am waiting to hear from your lawyer, whom I emailed several days ago... 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
The ‘lawyer’ gets in touch with me.

I will be looking forward to hear from you and fill in the transfer form and return it to me.I shall be going to the
bank by monday with the stipulated amount mentioned in it to commence the wire transfer.
Thanks 
Barrister Jude Asiegbu Larry.

He had attached a letter which I didn’t bother to read, however, here it is just for curiosity’s sake:

Quote:
ATTENTION SIR, MR FORD PREFECT

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. I tried to call you but i dont have your number am sorry for
my late response due to my attendance to the court and to the bank.

Regarding this transaction, I willl ensure that  the wish of Mrs. Maureen Nuel is done to the effect that the
fund is transferred to your account. However I shall require your cooperation and understanding to actualise
this mandate within 14 working days.I will hereby require the following to get things done:Your donor has
paid my consultation fees.

1. I shall need a copy of your international passport or national identity card.
2.I will need the sum of USD550 to conclude the will and testament of  Maureen Nuel ,this will fortify your
position especially in case of her eventual death before the fund is transferred to you due to her illness.

3.I have obtained a copy of the ministry of finance transfer authorisation form. Kindly complete the form
with the needed information and return to me with a stipulated fee of 1580USD. The completed form and the
accompanied fee shall be used to obtain transfer authorisation in your favour which will empower the bank to transfer the fund to your nominated bank account.

4. I shall be entitled to a legal of 50,000USD which shall be paid into my nominated account after the
successful of the fund to your bank account.

Finally, if you agree with the above conditions of service, kindly inform me of your readiness by providing the needed information and money as explained .

Thank you,

Quote:
I respond to the lawyer:

Hey Jude, 
how do I fill out the attached form? I do not own a scanner... 

Yours, 
Brother Prefect

Quote:
Sir,I heard what you have just said and i can help you fill the form all you needed to do is to send me all the
informations needed to complete the form and the money involved to secure the transfer form and the will statement as i told you if there is a way you can send it  early in the morning through money gram for fast pick up so that i can meet up my appointment with the bank director as we discussed.I will be looking forward to hear from you.God
bless you and happy sunday.
RECIEVER,S NAME........MR JUDE ASIEGBU
COUNTRY...........IVORY COAST
CITY.................ABIDJAN
CODE............225
TEXT QUESTION/......IN GOD
ANSWER/...........WE TRUST

YOU REPLY ME BACK WITH THE MTCN NUMBER WHICH IS 8DIGIT

Quote:
So he doesn’t object to being called ‘hey Jude’? Let’s get some fun out of that!

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
what are the questions you need answers to? Please put them in your next mail, and I'll be happy to answer them. 
Have you heard from Mrs Maureen Noel? I hope she is okay? 
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better
<= Lyrics from Hey Jude by Beatles

Yours, 
Brother Prefect

Quote:
ATTENTION SIR MR FORD PREFECT, YOU ARE TO FILL IN THESE TRANSFER FORM WITH THE
NECESSARY INFORMATIONS WHICH AFTER YOU RETURN IT TO ME SO THAT I CAN ASSIST YOU
FILL THE ORIGINAL FORM WITH THE INFORMATIONS YOU GAVE WHICH I WILL SUBMIT TO THE
BANK AND THE SAID AMOUNT INVOLVED IN GETTING EVERY THING DONE.I ALL SO PAID A VISIT
TO YOUR DONOR MRS.MAUREEN NUEL TO THE HOSPITAL AND TOLD HER HOW FAR WE HAVE
GONE WITH THE TRANSFER.HONESTLY HER CONDITION THERE IN THE HOSPITAL IS VERY BAD
AND CRITICAL OF WHICH WE SHOULD ACT FAST.I ONLY TABLED EVERY CONDITION OF HER TO
GOD WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH IF IT IS HIS WISH LET HIS WILL BE DONE TO HER IF
MERCY BE GRANTED LET IT SHOWER ON HER I HAVE TRUSTED HER LIFE TO GOD HE HAS THE
FINAL SAY.

Barrister Jude Asiegbu.

Quote:
I receive this unintelligible mail from Mrs. Noel:

Dear brother Ford i ahve not been hearing for you sincen all this while am going through pains here in the hospital
am direying slowly waiting for the day of my operation please do right to the laweyer and tell him to fasting the
transfer because you are the only source of happiness but in case anythig happen make sure my corps does not going to mutuaries in other not to spend the foolishly pleazse make it clear to the lawyer and tyhe moment you recive the
fund do let me know and start the charity work immidiataley

Quote:
Dear sister, 
I am sorry, I do not understand your email? You say you are "direying", what does that mean? Is it some form of
diarea? Also, you say the lawyer should "fasting the transfer" - why is that, is it very loose at the moment? In that
case I agree, he surely should fasten it, we can't have it loose and rattling, can we? Regarding the rest of your mail,
I am very sorry to say I can't make neither heads nor tails of it. I hope the doctors are not drugging you too much? 

Yours in faith, 
Brother Prefect

Quote:
APPLICATION FORM

SEX...Male

FULL NAME.....Ford .SURNAME........Prefect

DATE OF BIRTH.....29/02/1973..COUNTRY OF ORIGIN....England

PLACE OF BIRTH....Nebular 2, Grokhshug Cluster <= I’m still hanging on to the Alien Cult thingy,,,

TELEPHONE NUMBER................................ .FAX..........................................

EMAIL [email protected]....

NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD NUMBER OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NO......84569540.....

AREA OF ACTIVITY...Religion/Cult..SPECIALISATION..................................................................................

POSITION RANK.....Brother...........NAME OF COMPANY......Church of the Sacred Cocoon....

ADDRESS OF COMPANY........Road of the Saviour, Holyshire

TELEPHONE NUMBER...............078-7954-7192.........FAX................................................................................

ESTIMATED ANNUAL INCOME................................AVERAGE ANNUAL TAX....................PURPOSE OF FUND TRANSFER...........Charity COUNTRY OF FUND DESTINATION...England......

NAME OF THE RECIEVING BANK........Hymen & Krapman.................SWIFT CODE.......................................

ADDRESS OF RECIEVING BANK..........419 2nd Street, Brooklyn, USA......................................................

ACCOUNT NAME........Ford Prefect...................................ACCOUNT NUMBER.....1105847652220179

TELEPHONE.....262-401-2381......................FAX..............................................AMOUNT IN FIGURES..................................

NAME OFPAYING BANK IN COTE D,IVOIRE..................................................................................................................

DATE...............................................................................

Quote:
Sir Ford Perfect, I received your mail and acknowledged its contents, I will be going to the bank to submit the
information’s as discussed with the bank director. I also want to bring to your knowledge that from my effort the
remittance committees with the bank of African Ivory Coast have agreed to wire the transfer to the account number
given by you. The only thing delaying us here is the US$1,580 for the transfer approval from the ministry of
finance here in Ivory Coast. You are hereby instructed to send this money immediately without delay to affect the
transfer.
Using the money gram information’s below …………………...........

RECIEVER, S NAME........MR JUDE ASIEGBU
COUNTRY...........IVORY COAST
CITY.................ABIDJAN
CODE............225
TEXT QUESTION/......IN GOD
 ANSWER/...........WE TRUST

I will use the best of my knowledge to make sure the transfer is done within the next 14 days. The transfer approval
is the only thing holding me back now. So send it and get in touch with me.

Barrister Jude Asiegbu Larry

Quote:
Another reminder from Mrs. Noel:

Oh my brother Ford, I never know that i will still be alive this morning from what happened to me yesterday. I was
almost dead, the whole hospital bed turning upside down before I knew it I fainted, the moment I got up, I start
writing to you saying that I am dieing, that you should tell the lawyer fasten the fund transfer to your account
number before it is too late. Further more that you should tell him not to take my dead body to the mortuary in case
I did not wake up this morning. But mercy is our saviour you gave me life today please Ford tell the lawyer make
the transfer fast I don’t know what tomorrow may be I am not sound please my son.

Thanks Yours,
Mrs. Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Hey Jude, 
I've just been to Money Gram and made the mentioned transfer of 1580US$, I've attached the payment slip. 
How long before you will transfer me the money to my account? 
Yours, 
Brother Prefect

I attached a fake payment slip to the email.

Quote:
Mrs. Maurren, 
this is just to tell you that the transfer has been made today, you may now rest in peace. 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Sir,
I received your mail yesterday, but due to Mrs. Maureen Nuel illness I was not able to go to court yesterday. I was
called by the hospital management telling me that situation is very bad so I had to transfer her to another specialist
surgical centre. That is to say I will be going to the ministry of finance for the transfer approval, once receiving the
transfer approval I urge you to give me up to 14 working days to conclude the transfer to your account number. And
I will also send you a copy of Mrs. Maureen Nuels will statement when ever it is out from the court.
Thanks,
Barrister Jude Asiegbu Larry Law Chamber

Quote:
Hey Jude, 
don't be afraid, 
As long as you don't take too long, and please keep me updated. 
Yours, 
Brother Prefect

Quote:
A few hours later the fun begins:

Sir,
Why have you been making me go up and down the whole bank here Ivory Coast the pin numbers you gave to me are all wrong I am still in the money gram where I went to pick up the money you sent .Check the numbers and send me the correct numbers am still waiting here in the money gram in order to meet up my appointment with the bank
director. If possible call me now as you go to the money gram where you send the money.
Thanks,

To be continued...

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson

Last edited by Duffy Duck on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
At this point I introduce Mr. Gomer, the hacker who has “stolen” Jude’s money:

HAHAHA MUGUN I GET UR MONI, I HACKED UR MUGU FORD PREFECT EMAIL
ACOUNT NA CAN READ ALL UR EMAILS .THANKS FO DI MONI OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
MR GOMER

Quote:
The lawyer writes Prefect:

CALL ME AFTER COMFIRMING THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATIONS THE NUMBER ARE NOT
AVALIABLE FOR PICK UP MY PHONE NUMBER IS +22544445489 GO BANK TO THE PLACE YOU SENT
THE MONEY AND TELL THEM TO RESEND IT SOMETIMES THEY DO LIKE THAT THEY WILL TELL
YOU THEY HAVE SEND THE MONEY WITHOUT SENDING IT FOR YOU TO COME BACK FOR
QUESTIONS ON WHY YOU ARE SENDING THE THE MONEY. GET BACK TO ME NOW.

Quote:
And then to Gomer:

My brother please just help me just send me any amount please am just begging you please make i pay my house rent please you can send it to my by western union using my real name udoka james onyemeh

Quote:
2 minutes later he tries again:

my brother please can we work together please am begging you my wife is pregnat now and she can born anytime from now
PLEASE CALL ME 44445489 WE CAN TALK AN OATH I WILL NEVER TELL ANY BODY PLEASE.

Quote:
Gomer responds:

wie bi u for ,bi u for abidjan too? i kain of laik ur job wit ur
mugu, perhaps wi could wrk togedda for di future .get ur mugu fo
send di payment again na wi split it 50/50, ok?

Quote:
Jude agrees but still wants money now:

bros what will i tell this mugu to send the money again i agree we will work 50/50 no prolem am here in abidjan poetway adere warff am just a new comer am just 9months here in abidjan please help me my own brother i am dede younger brother please just compose mail that i will send to the man please and see a way you can send me a little money even if is to pay for my house rent and connection please
thanks udoka

Quote:
But Jude is certainly not going to agree to Gomer’s conditions:

ok broda gif mi di key fo ur yahoo email na ill send and email fo
ur mugu. I have studied in England and can write English very well
and convincingly, as you can see.

Quote:
So no more Gomer fun for now, back to Prefect:

Dear Jude, 
I went to the Money Gram as soon as I saw your last mail, and lo and behold what they told me: you picked up the
money this morning!!! Why are you trying to cheat me like this???????? I trusted you completely, and now you
have made a fool out of me, WHY????? 
By God, you are trying to cheat a man of the church!!!! 
PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Dear Maureen Noel, 
unfortunately I have some very bad news to tell you today. As I told you yesterday, I made the transfer to your
lawyer just yesterday afternoon. Today your lawyer tells me that the transfer doesn't exist and that he hasn't received it. However, I know for a fact that the payment was picked up this morning by him. I don't not know why your
lawyer would deceive me so, I am extremely shocked and saddened by this. 
Dear Ma'am, what should I do know? I am so sorry for this bad development, this is not what you needed to hear on
your dead bed. 

Yours, 
Brother Prefect

Quote:
The lawyer responds:Sir,
send me your phone number let me tell you what happened.the problem is from your side as for me i am 51years old i know what it takes for one to serve God and can never in my life toy with annointed man of God.As i came back
from money gram after i sent you a mail telling you that the numbers are are wrong i recieved another mail here is it below am totally confussed.I swear by the name of our lord saviour i never collected any penny from the money
gram all the told me is that the numbers are wrong.see what you will do now use Mr James Udoka Onyeme,Ivory
destination:Ivory Coast....Question what for?....Answer hospital bill and make sure you test the information to my
cellphone number +22544445489.So i can meet up as i promised within 14 working days to conclude the transfer.Sir i have reported the matter the police station and the investigations are going on we are still trying to find the branch
where the money was pulled out and be VERY CAREFULL OF FRUSTERS the hach peoples email and see all
there conversation. be warned still waiting to hear from you the moment i recieve your message on my phone i will
be going back to the money gram.Saviour bear my witness if i have collected any money you sent to me and turned around to tell you that i have not let me not see any good thing in my life.See what the person sent to me below.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

HAHAHA MR JUDE I GET UR MONNEY, I HACKED UR CLIENT  FORD PREFECT EMAIL
ACOUNT I CAN READ ALL UR EMAILS .THANKS FOR DI MONEYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
MR GOMER

I love how the lad has changed Gomer’s email and removed all instances of the word mugu!

Quote:
ATTENTION SIR MR FORD PREFECT: FORD.FP001)
Sir
I am writing this particular mail to you from the bottom place of my heart.
I know it will sound so unbelieving to you when I told you in my last email that I never claimed the money you
sent to me, It wasn’t a joke my dear brother, I will like you to look at the situation in which I can collect the
money and denied. Without me remembering the health condition of the woman at the hospital, whom I have been
doing all my utmost best to make sure she is healed from her sickness.
Truthfully to you dear brother Mr. Ford Perfect, I never received that money you sent but I have done my best today
to raise the equivalent amount from my friends here and today I have also submitted an application to the Finance
Ministry to secure the Fund Transfer Approval Clearance and the administrative officer at the Finance Ministry
asked me to come back by tomorrow morning to have the copy of the Fund Transfer Approval Clearance.
Meanwhile, the bank Foreign Remittance director Mr. Patrick Mario has assured me today that as soon as I get the
Clearance Approval from the Ministry of finance they shall be making the transfer to your given bank account
without any further delay.
But dear brother, I will like you to do me a favour because I have find out that there are some kind of Internet
Fraudsters that are trying to intercept the information concerning the transfer of this fund and from the investiga
tion laid by the Police national here they are the same people that have claim the sum of US$1,580.00 that was sent
by you yesterday.
Moreover the police national are still on investigation to trap down the internet criminals behind this as soon as
possible .
At from now, Mr. Ford Perfect, any message you receive that does not carry this CODE: (FORD.FP001) please do
not reply to such message rather you will have to forward  to me the message and I will be tendering it to the police
to help them in their investigation practice.
As it is now, please to keep the strict security over my communication with you on this matter, I will like you to
send to me a direct telephone number urgently so that we will be having easy and direct communication because I
have tried calling your given telephone number 00447879547192 but the line is not going through.
I await you quickest response to this important email message.

Barrister Jude Asiegbu Larry: FORD.FP001)

Quote:
Mrs. Noel’s turn:
My dearest Own brother In the Lord God Almighty,

I received your message and I have been thinking how you would be feeling about this such matter, yes dear brother, the lawyer has visited me also this morning and when he came to see me this morning, he never wanted to tell me anything concerning the matter but the way he was doing as someone who is stressed of something, so I was troubled and began to ask him. Please sir what is the problem, and he responded that he was confused, and after a while he Was forced to explained to me that you send money to him yesterday and he went to claim the money but the Money Gram Agent told him that the money is not there and when he laid investigation with the police, it was discovered that the money was claimed by some internet criminals.

The lawyer told me that he does not know how he can explain such to your understanding so he better start searching for a means of raising the entire amount to secure the needed documents for the transfer, this is what the lawyer explained to me, and since then I have been in pains

For me truthfully, the lawyer cannot claim the money and hide it because he is more than that, it is truth that things are very difficult with everyone in the country here due to the situation created by the war but the lawyer cannot do such, he promise he will do his best to raise the money then go to the Finance Ministry to get the documents but I have not heard from him again since then.

Please have heard from him, I pray that he get the money from his friends as he hoped.

Have a blessed day my dearest brother, please remembering me in your prayers.

Yours own sister in the Lord

Mrs. Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Dear Jude, 
after I read your mail this afternoon, I went to my cubicle and prayed for several hours. As you can understand, I was very upset and distraught that you were trying to cheat me. However, the Saviour told me in a prayer that I should not lay blame in blindness, and thus, I will heed His words. 

I will give you the advantage of the doubt and help you and Mrs Noel with this deal, however, we should learn by our mistakes! As a 'great' man once said, "Fool me once,shame on... shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again". What I want to say with this incredibly insightful quote, is that we shouldn't make the same mistake twice. Hence I will not use Money Gram to pay you the money this time. I think it would be best if you gave me your bank account, then I can make a secure transfer that can not be intercepted by anyone. I will not accept anything else, as I have already lost too much money. 

I tried calling you several times on the phone number you gave me, but I could not get through, a kind woman said the net was congested. I tried again just 20 minutes ago, but I got the same message. It might be best if we just kept our correspondence through email, though I would have loved to speak with you. Another time perhaps. 

Also, I do not understand the message you quoted earlier from this gentleman Mr. Gomer, what was that all about? There are many words in it that I do not understand, most importantly, what does "hacked" mean? Is it some kind of Cockney English? I have never understood that very well, I'm afraid. 

Yours, 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Dear Mrs. Maureen Noel, 

again, thank you for your mail, it is always good to hear from you. I have written your lawyer and given him the benefit of the doubt, I just hope he is a man of his word and will follow my directions to the letter from now on. 

He has made a big mistake but I forgive him for now, oif only he does exactly as I say now. I cannot afford another mistake on his part, both financially and spiritually. Of course, I have not put it to him like that, I only tell you so that you know that I will still work with him. 

Yours, 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Dear Jude, 

I have just talked to the Prior, and he advised me to ask you for the police report. Please, could you scan it and send it to me ASAP? 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
My dearest Own brother In the Lord God Almighty,

It took me my last strength to send to you this message dear brother and because of what is happening now I don’t want to delay to make sure that you have all the documents that represent the deposit of the money in the bank because all the other documents has already been legalised in your name which proves you the new legal beneficiary of the money

Brother I am sending to you these documents so that you have it in your references as I don’t know what might happen to me life at any moment from now.

Even I die today I want you have copies of these documents so that no one can claim the monies from you, so I have attached to you the documents that my late husband gave to me which are the documents that represent the deposit of the money with the bank, I will advise you to keep these documents very confidential to yourself alone.

So I will like you to cooperate with the lawyer so that he will complete the transfer processes with the bank, I don’t know how easy he will find it to complete the approval of the needed documents from the Ministry of Finance, so please I will like you to be of a good help to him to complete the processes as soon as possible.

For the money that god lost I am very sure that the lawyer cannot such thing because he has been showing kindness that worth more than amount, so I pray that God almighty give both of you the wisdom to complete the transfer so that you will use the money for it purposes

Please try to let me know if you have this message with the attached very important documents

Please do not forget me in your prayers.

Yours own sister in the Lord

Mrs. Maureen Nuel

Quote:
Dearest Maureen, 

as always, thank you for taking time and strength to write me, it is always a pleasure to hear from you. 

I have yet to hear from your lawyer, but I suppose he is at the police station for the police report I requested. At the moment, I am waiting for him to send me his bank account so that I can make the required payment. It shouldn't be long now, I suppose. 

Yours, 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Sir

Here I am sending to you the account information to receive the said amount, this morning I was at the bank and I had the issue of the missing money discussed with the bank foreign remittance director and I told him you need sending to me the same amount to complete all processes to acquire the needed Fund transfer Approval clearance from the Finance Ministry and he gave to me the below bank account information and instructed that the payment should be made to the account and thereafter I should bring to him the proof of payment to enable him remit the same amount to the Finance Ministry as the Clearance Approval fees.

Find below the account information for the payment via bank transfer.
Bank Name: BANK OF AFRICA
Bank Address: AGENCE CENTRALE, BIETRY –BOULEVARD DE MARSEILLE 01 BP 4135 ABIDJAN 01 R.C.I
Beneficiary: SOLOMON UKAEGBU
Account Number: A00320101000475415000771
Swift Code: AFRICIAB

After making the payment please do send to me urgently the payment information to enable me proceed to the bank to complete other formalities in completing the transfer.

Regarding the police report as you requested, the police has not issued to me any report yet as they have not confirm or trap down yet the person behind the criminal act.

As I have informed you earlier, dear brother it is very important we have link of direct telephone communication so kind get to me a direct telephone number to enable me be reaching you at any convenient time for any urgent attention.

I am waiting your quickest response.

Quote:
Sir

Here I am sending to you the account information to receive the said amount, this morning I was at the bank and I had the issue of the missing money discussed with the bank foreign remittance director and I told him you need sending to me the same amount to complete all processes to acquire the needed Fund transfer Approval clearance from the Finance Ministry and he gave to me the below bank account information and instructed that the payment should be made to the account and thereafter I should bring to him the proof of payment to enable him remit the same amount to the Finance Ministry as the Clearance Approval fees.
Find below the account information for the payment via bank transfer.
Bank Address: AGENCE CENTRALE, BIETRY –BOULEVARD DE MARSEILLE 01 BP 4135 ABIDJAN 01 R.C.I

After making the payment please do send to me urgently the payment information to enable me proceed to the bank to complete other formalities in completing the transfer.

Regarding the police report as you requested, the police has not issued to me any report yet as they have not confirm or trap down yet the person behind the criminal act.

As I have informed you earlier, dear brother it is very important we have link of direct telephone communication so kind get to me a direct telephone number to enable me be reaching you at any convenient time for any urgent attention.

I am waiting your quickest response.

Quote:
Dear Jude, 

thank you for the account details. 

I do not understand what you mean when you say the police hasn't made a report - surely they have made one when you reported the crime! Please send me the initial report they made - this is not a request, but a demand. I will require some proof of your innocence regarding the last transaction, and the police report would clear all doubt from my mind. 

As soon as you supply me with the report, I will make the transfer and might even throw in a few hundred $ more for your difficulty. 

Yours, 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Sir

I just came back from the Police station now and I get your last email instructing I should get you the police report proving the registration of the case with the police.

On my reaching at the police station this evening I requested for a report and they issue to me the letter which I have attached here with.

It is important you proceed in making the payment soonest to enable me complete all processes without delay for the transfer.
I am here below reconfirming the account information again to avoid any mistake.

I wait your prompt response.

Attached was a very crappy ‘police report' in French, hastily made by the lad, I suppose.

Quote:
SIR, 
ARE YOU TAKING ME FOR A COMPLETE AND UTTER FOOL AND A BUFFOON???? WHAT IS THIS CHEAP FORGERY OF A DOCUMENT YOU HAVE SENT ME??? EVEN A CHILD COULD HAVE DONE BETTER!!!!

I do not know how the police works in your country, but NO police report in ANY country would look like this, it doesn't even have your ID number or address on it!!! And the text is utter nonsense, it is hardly what a police officer would write (yes, I DO happen to read French, many Englishmen do!)! 

Either you explain yourself immediately or I will have to explain to poor Mrs. Maureen Noel what a BUFFOON and IMPOSTOR you are!!!! 

BY GOD, TO BE CHEATED LIKE THIS AFTER HAVING GIVEN YOU MY FULL TRUST AND SUPPORT!!!!!! THE HUMILIATION!!!!!

To be continued...

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir Mr. Ford Prefect, I believe that I have not done any harm by accepting to do this job for you. I swear by the lord saviour that I Mr Jude Asiegbu have not in any way collected the money you said that you sent all they told me was that the numbers are not going through, than to be receiving all these insults from you. Here is French country beside Africa is not like the English countries.

When you report a matter to the police here, you will be given a form to fill and after filling it you will finger print it is that filled information’s they will use to check your profile from their computer as long as you are a tax payer every necessary information’s about you will be saved in their system.

Sir am too important to this my country than to stain my reputable name for the sake of working for you. I hate insult and I hated to be insulted, what kind of nonsense is these? Besides for what, you better watch your statement .And I can simple send back the consultation fees back to Mrs Maureen than to be looked down this way. The investigations are still going on all we needed to do is just to patient and wait to see what they will come up with. I hate working with double mind because if we don’t collide together with one mind we may be shouting at each other at the end of every giving day.

Quote:
Sir, 

Do not even begin to intimidate me! 

However, if you really are sincere and want to prove it to me, I want you to write and scan a HAND-WRITTEN and SIGNED apology for the way you have treated me these past few days! It MUST be at LEAST one full page long. 

Anything else, and we have no further business here. However, if you do go ahead and send me your apology, I will forget all past transgressions and complete this deal faithfully with you, and reimburse you with any further expenses you might incur. 

This is my offer as it stands, and it is very generous I should say! 

Brother Prefect

Quote:
Dearest, 

I believe it is my duty to inform you of the sad state of our current affairs. It seems that your lawyer has completely lost his tempers and is threatening me and calling me names. This all started after the money I sent him mysteriously disappeared 2 days ago. Whether the lawyer did pick it up or not I still do not know. 

Anyway, since God can forgive, I believe I can too, and I have asked your lawyer to send me a handwritten and signed apology of his behaviour as a sign of goodwill. If he were to do this, I would completely forgive him and carry out this deal with you and him. However, it appears he cannot even do that for me, as he has not even bothered to answer me! 

I truly fear for the success of this deal! 

Yours in great desperation, 

Brother Prefect

At the time I thought this was the end of the bait, but no! However, I'll have to find a format the emails before posting them here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic