SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who's baiting who?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the course of my baiting, I sometimes wonder whether anybody else has my lads on the hook at the same time.

I'm wondering whether it's possible (and useful) to set up some sort of tool where we can each keep track of who's baiting who?

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
oob
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its good if they get baited alot Twisted Evil
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is certainly possible, and in some instances, likely. Not sure it would be terribly useful to track this information however (unless you are doing a coordinated mass bait). And even if you could coordinate on Eater, it doesn't rule out other baiters that could be working your lad. Also, the more you throw the lad's name around in forums, the more likely it is found.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic