SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Immune to insults..*Warning: Profanity*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this. I got fed up with my annoying new loan lad, Mr. Shaw Mark, and his constant emails all sent in triplicate, so after a few negotiations I sent him one of the lovely insults I found on this forum:

Quote:
IDIOT FOOL LIKE URSELF
GO BACK TO UR MOTHER TOTO OK SMALL BOI
U FUCKING BASTERD
UR FATHER FUCK GOATS AND UR MOTHER IS A PROSTETUTE
UR LOW LIFE SHIT ASS WITH NO BRAIN
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

I expected anger, hurt feelings or insults in return, but this is what I got:

Quote:
I got your mail,I understand what you have said.

One important thing you have to Note in International Transaction is the fact thatTrust,Understanding and Co-operation is highly needed as to enableboth the Lender and the Borrower Develop Understanding for oneanother.

Another Thing you have to Understand is that it depend on the Firm the Loan Fund is Coming from that will enable you Know if theTransaction you are Transacting is Legit or Not.

Your last emails are giving me signs that you never appreciated all what I am about doingfor you. (Ya THINK??)

I do what pleases me because I noticed that those who does what pleases them are the once that receives reward from God mostly. I am aman of high reputation. Just that I don't like bragging with what Ihave done for people. (Don't be so modest!) If you must know, I have customers like you overseas who receives their loans successfully all because they never said that they will not do business with Nigerian. (at no time did I mention Nigerians)

I have feelings for people all over the world especially the ones that are not financially stable ,this is due to the fact that i have been like that before and during the period that i was in that state,nobody treated me wrongly so treating somebody that need help wrongly is wickedness of which i am not a party to. Even though you are not interested i am not worried but i just want you to know that the ability to trust somebody will get you back toyour feet. It is a common rumour in the USA that People resident in Nigeria are bad but i want you to know that trusting me and doing business with me will not make you disappointed.(But it WILL make me poor.)This i assure you.

Transactions like this are hard to believe,only the end can tell.Hope you are used to this phrase"the ends justify the means".(A scam motto?)

No body is interested to know how you started, they will always want to know how you will end.Surprising things are more appreciable than nonsurprising things,I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. Take my word.(Oh, I believe you!) Try and put your trust in me and you will not regret it.

Thanks Mr Shaw Mark

Lad has the hide of a rhino! Shocked

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he just gave you the standard 'skeptic' reply. The most explosive reaction I ever got from a loan lad was telling him I had received a better offer from another loan company. THAT set him off big time because he thought his 'hard earn' dolla was being chopped.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have to try the chopped dolla route and see if I can get a better reaction from this overly diplomatic lad.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
constant emails all sent in triplicate

Ugh. I have a Ghanaian accountant lad named after a prolific, moustachio'd 1970s adult film star, who does this very same thing. The funny thing is, the subject lines are often all different, despite the same message being sent three times.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I have a lad who does the same thing. Three emails every time, different subject lines. No idea why.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^They might think adjusting the subject line will keep the emails out of the spam folder. I've had lads send the same emails from differant addresses I'm guessing for the same reason.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Shaw Mark must be reading this thread, since he has now sent me the same email 7 times, all with different subject lines. He really REALLY wants to give me a loan even though I told him I decided to borrow the money from another lad who is offering a better interest rate.

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic