SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi! I am very suspicious.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Medea'sCurse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I have been around this site for many years, and recently re-joined because I could not remember my orignal username (sorry mods!)

Anyway, a few months ago, I watched a movie called Desert Flower. I was very moved by Waris Dirie, she is a beautiful woman inside and out.

I was looking on Facebook, and found the Desert Flower foundation, and liked the page.

Not long after that, I got a friend invite from a young man in Ghana, so I accepted, figured he was a nice young man, and got my name from Desert Flower.

I have not heard from him since then. Usually when I am on FB, I have the online chat function turned off, but I forgot to, because I was chatting with a good girlfriend of mine and forgot to turn it off.

Let me set the record straight, I am happily married, and I am not looking for a man.

So I have been up all night, couldn't sleep due to my arthritic pain. I am not that old.

So I jumped on FB to catch up with friends, and this boy from Ghana messaged me right away. Told me I am beautiful (I am not too shabby if I say so myself), and wanted to know more about me.

So I chatted with him not long at all, and asked him how old he was, what does he do (just got accepted into university in Ghana for Account *big shock, insert sarcasm*).

I said his mother must be proud of him. He told me his mum was dead, and hid pop recently died too. Then in the next breath, in so many words, he said he excommunicated himself with his family b/c they are greedy.

I asked him if he had any family at all. He said no, just God almighty.

I am not a religious person, but he doesn't know that.

I guess the lads seem to think they can play on Christians sympathy.

Then he asks for my phone number so he can call me later.

I quickly made up an excuse, not entirely a lie, that I have been up all night, and I have some running around to do, and I have to take a nap before work, I work from 2:30pm til 12am, sometimes later.

He says, well flash me later, here is my phone number.

Sounds like a classic scam to me. I may want to have some fun with this lad.

What do you all think?
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SCAM. Does his IP say Ghana? Just play it. Make sure your partner knows what you are doing!! You know the rules, don't give him any real info about you. As sure as eggs are eggs the demand will surely flow for food, medicine, education, the list is endless. Eventually you are going to have to give in and send him on a long trip for his wuxfer. Laughing
Happy baiting and welcome again!!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Medea'sCurse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply, Jeff! I ill have to make up a new yahoo account and link it to my FB, so I can get him to email me so I can pull the IP off the header. He already has his FB page set up for everything in Ghana.

Or, if you want to have the fun, you could masquerade as me! Twisted Evil
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, there is no way to know whether he is a scammer or a beggar. We don't bait beggars or for that matter, young Africans using their own identities and openly looking for "sugar mommies" or "sugar daddies.". If he's not pretending to be an eligible bachelor from another country , recruiting for a mule operation, or promising you a cut of the profits in some big inheritance/deal, the he's out of our scope.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I get a friend request on Facebook from someone in Uganda, so I think something is definitely going on here. But I decided not to pursue it anyway. Just don't have any time!

Thanks all!
Medea'sCurse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely a lad, I know now. I keep getting frien requests on FB, last one was a hastily put together page. I am going to start reporting them to FB. I should have known better! Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic