SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone hear from Mrs. Yasser Arafat yet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I should be flattered. Of all the people in all the gin joints in the world she chose me to handle her fortune and care for her daughter.

She even sent me an unsolicited passport - my second today.

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please permit me your indulgence as I use this medium to contact you. My name is MRS. SUHA TAWIL ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the formal Palestinian leader who died in Paris. I got your contact information through international business directory having resolved to investment my estate under your professional management in long-term business venture in your country.

The injustice of the Palestinian authority has undermined the pains my late husband suffered that led to his faithful death and have resolved to recover all the financial estates left for me and my daughter Zahwa. The Palestinian authority will not relent on their effort to making me and my only daughter poor in life, as you know they hated us widely as they perpetuate or use every means to cripple our livelihood, hence the desire for a foreign assistance to represent my estate interest. For more proof or information, visit; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3479937.stm

the sum of $65,000.000.00 USD has been deposited with investment bank in the Netherlands for reinvestment purpose if you are willing to stand, represent my investment interest and capable of receiving my daughter afterward. The reinvestment fund shall be used in a long-term portfolio management using my daughter name (Miss. Zahwa)

You will be required to;

[1]. Receive the funds

[2]. Invest and Manage the funds profitably

I am willing to offer you 30% as starting or management sharing ratio after your acceptance and trust to manage the legacy that has been bequeathed by my late husband. And all legal requirements that will perfect the legality and movement of the fund shall or will be duly obtained by my attorney in the appropriate departments in due course. As I expect to hear from you urgently as this is a high priority Investment Placement and kindly send your information to enhance communication.

Thank you for your understanding. (PLEASE NO SCAM PLEASE). Nice touch!
Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Suha Tawil Arafat.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I concerned, this passport is very well photoshopped or even a picture of a real fake passport. but clearly did in a way, that the usual red lights don't show up. it's also the right picture, and it does not look like mounted into the image of the passport. only a stamp is missing, which should be partially on the picture, partially on the passport. (but I did not find any example for a palestinian passport with stamp)

and, below the expire-date, which should actually be the day where it was created, the expire-date is missing, aswell with some other informations.
and the background in this are is a bit of a mess, not the regular forms that are used in the other parts of it.

it is fake, but I think, this fake passport exists as paper, and the scammer took a picture of it. that thing was expensive... or the scammer (or a friend) is very savy in photoshop...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another one the same day that also appears to be an actual passport. You can see the worn edges of the paper:

What do you think? I was very surprised to get these in two different, initial emails.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are both probably physical objects that are fake passports.

The first passport looks ok, but its not great, the ID picture looks shopped to my eye, the hair is wrong

the second passport is a real item, whether its legit is another matter.

All it screams to me is a desperate lad, wanting to prove he is 100% risky free quickly. Probably quite green at being a lad, have fun with him

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic