SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A True Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lad going by the name of Rev Jerry Monday who's got the usual World Bank/IMF foreign debts fund crap going.

Quote:
Attn:Beneficiary,

Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank, IMF and the instruction by the Presidency Chief of State and Chief of the Government Dr. Boni Yayi,that all outstanding foreign debts especially next of kin /contracts payment should be released to the beneficiaries forth with unconditionally this second quarter 2012.

Your payment of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars has been approved and deposited to Money Gram for immediate transfer to you. You may be getting a message like this before, but do not hesitate to contact Money Gram centre where your $2. 500 000, 00, USD was deposited through the contact below and get your payment transfer to you.

Contact Person: Derrick Cook
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +229-xxxxxxxx

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Full Address:
(3) Your Direct Contact Phone:

Our first mission this year is to keep a clean slate of all debts that has been owned to foreigners because of some government officials and individual who are not honest.

Note, you will pay small amount before you can pick up the money but we don't know exactly amount.

Thanks

Rev. Jerry Monday
Honorable Minister of Finance for Foreign Affairs Benin Republic.

Bottom line...Because of the following tactics employed by this bastard, I want him destroyed. I'd like to ask for advice on how to move this bait forward in order to inflict as much humiliation and pain on this lad as is humanly possible. Anyway...read on.

My character was overjoyed at the news of her windfall...but there's a catch...

Quote:
Dear Reverend Monday
Thank you for your email to me. I have prayed to God for such a lifeline as you are offering me now. I cannot tell you how pleased I am to be receiving this money. I am a widow with almost no financial resources, my husband having died only recently leaving me penniless because of my government's insistance on recovering a very large back tax and death duties account. I am now faced with choosing to either heat my home or eat for I cannot do both, such is my poverty.

Please let me know what I must do now to receive my funds.
Kindest Regards

Rachel Jimlad (Mrs)
18 Himmlerstrasse
Königsberg
East Prussia
Grossdeutschen Reich

Rachel's difficulty means nothing to this scumbag. He replies...
(Notice also that the "fund" is now $1.5 million instead of 2.5 ...this lad's not paying attention to his own script)

Quote:
Attn: Rachel Jimlad,

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your message with the information therein for your payment of $1.500, 000.00USD which was deposited in our custody by Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.

We are instructed to send your fund to your address in your city Money Gram office from the financial department here in Money Gram Office Benin Republic. You will be receiving your funds ($5,000;00 U.S.D) bits by bits per day untill you receive the total sum of $1.500.000.00, U.S, Dollar.

However' you are to pay $95 only for the renewing and reconfirming your file from the presidential office, as soon as the required fee of $95 is paid today we will start sending the money gram control number MTCN to you. Be inform that the total amount you will be receiving each day is $5,000.00 and it will start from the day you pay $95.

You are to send $95 immediately with the below information through Money Gram to enable us send you your first payment information today.

Senders name should be your name

Receivers Name: ISAAC IWEUNO

Text Question: When

Test Answer: Now

After paying the $95.00USD, call me for MTCN Control Number +22998507283 or +22999564822. Or you give me a minute call for me to call you back.

As soon as we confirm the MTCN number of the $95 your first payment information of $5,000.00 will be send to you immediately and I will e-mail you with the MTCN number which you will use to pick up your first payment immediately.

Thank You For Using Vital Finance Money Gram Service

!!! THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU FOR USING OUR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER!!!

Rev.Jerry Monday
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.

Rachel tries to explain that she doesn't have a bean and offers a bribe in the hope of appealing to his compasion and greed in equal measure.

Quote:
Dear Reverend Monday,
Thank you for your email. I am amazed at the sum of money you have mentioned and it will be a genuine Godsend to me and my daughter after the death of my husband.
Unfortunately, as I said in my first message to you, I have no money at all and have to beg and borrow from friends and neighbours merely to feed myself and my daughter, Jane. Is there any way this $95 fee can be waived or postponed until I have the funds after which I will pay you $1,000 as a sign of my gratitude to you for your help in this matter. Jane and I live in a hostel for fallen women and are reliant on charity for the roof we have over our heads. The only asset I have is my daughter who has said she will turn to prostitution if that is required to get you this money, but I would really rather not have to accept her offer as it would bring immense shame to both of us and be an abandonment of our Christian principals and morals.
Please Reverend Monday, please try to help me obtain the $1.500, 000.00 without resorting to such drastic action.

God Bless you.

Rachel Jimlad

However it cuts little ice with this pig. He responds...

Quote:
Thanks I received your email as you said that you don’t have money am very sorry about that I pray that God will help you out you know that this is not a personal issue is an organizations but the only tin I will do that I will help you to pay half of the money so that your daughter can not go in to prostitution is against God so my dear am very sorry about your conditions as widow I will help you to pay $50.00 USD right now all you need to do now is go ahead and send the rest of the fee which is $45.00 USD that is the only fee you will paid secondly I will be very happy when you will receive the first payment you will give me a call to celebrate with you so that Jane can start doing something on her Owen ?
You are to send $45 immediately with the below information through Money Gram to enable us send you your first payment information today.

Senders name should be your name

Receivers Name: ISAAC IWEUNO OBINNA

Text Question: When

Test Answer: Now

After paying the $45.00USD, call me for MTCN Control Number +22998507283 or +22999564822. Or you give me a minute call for me to call you back.

As soon as we confirm the MTCN number of the $45 your first payment information of $5,000.00 will be send to you immediately and I will e-mail you with the MTCN number which you will use to pick up your first payment immediately.

Thank You for Using Vital Finance Money Gram Service

!!! THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU FOR USING OUR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER!!!

Rev.Jerry Monday
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC.

He may have reduced the fee to $45 but he still has no qualms at all about stealing money from someone who has nothing.
Ideas then about taking this pondlife out? I had a notion about having the daughter Jane write to the Good Reverend that her mother had committed suicide in order that Jane get the insurance money so she could pay the fee but I doubt he would be moved by that and in any case it wouldn't do him any direct damage.

Mod edit: I changed the title to this thread to stop religion being discussed or debated. You have a lad being a typical lad. Please leave religion out of it -ghost

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a typical lad's mentality. There is nothing significant about his responses or attitude. He merely feigned sympathy at the prospect of Jane going into prostitution to garner trust from the 'victim' - to make him seem more human and less of an impersonal bureaucrat tied by the system (hence why he 'lowered' the fee). In reality, the $45 would only be the beginning of the widow's woes. The fees would keep coming, indefinitely.
He lulls the 'victim' into a vulnerable state of mind; letting her imagine that her financial troubles will be over if only she pays the solitary fee to release her funds.

Scum-of-the-earth waste of flesh and bones, yes. Remarkably cruel lad, no.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic