SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MRS BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY MUGU

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Pesmo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The title refers to the fact that my “diplomat “ in Budapest is a Mr Brown Benson… REMEMBER hERMAN'S hERMIT'S 'mrs brown you've got a lovely daughter" Smile
The Nigerian contact is Miss Kate Henshaw….. I will print my responses in blue, Kate in Black and Mr Brown Benson in ..well brown… Some 89 posts and lots of fun. I will add my comments in red…

Delivered-To: XXXXX.YYY Received: by 10.14.187.3 with SMTP id x3csp70538eem; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:24:38 -0700 (PDT) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.180.74.75 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.180.74.75; Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.180.74.75 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected] Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.74.75]) by 10.180.74.75 with SMTP id r11mr18386430wiv.7.1339399477584 (num_hops = 1); Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:24:37 -0700 (PDT) DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9sdOB+bu0rWENiKulnwDgxcLjCD85q03tbTmok3C3YM=; b=a0jNdcS0TqZWQOfpoNyboT2zg74BGcn3IGG5cXydtOcNafemW4CdmrXxBpDfHwEuZn 6TpryVhZ9C9zL/MdFJ3oJRKof9QuKn9JtxHO2XOEEi8NIEJ9Krz/EnndHuj+Q+qGHVkD n79O2jfyAtL///G6iSm14xf7hiKCngkty5NYZgsGQ7OYaDJbynZbLA/1N6B2PeNAwoI1 +uVpC664y4VnAgAQBEvocnqrCRpKPihTaAmgPB3SQ5/u+YYhkdNIHXsrSyLlK8OUg/Qm KqsBdgwdJ1Eei2WUrbNstgm9zmcG/6W7TJi4kEQfTe9070rKguZNzfKBDr4gI9JI8Pn+ EfbQ== MIME-Version: 1.0 Received: by 10.180.74.75 with SMTP id r11mr18386430wiv.7.1339399477579; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:24:37 -0700 (PDT) Received: by 10.223.86.131 with HTTP; Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:24:37 -0700 (PDT) Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 00:24:37 -0700 Message-ID: <CAM-i-pRmPY6u2eO6C6FGMmpjkRzdx_-Kne7FuaxLKdE8FauNQQ@mail.gmail.com> Subject: NEW DEVELOPMENT From: KATE HENSHAW <[email protected]> To: XXX.Y.com Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d043c06d212d11004c22d3e5a --f46d043c06d212d11004c22d3e5a Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Kate Starts the ball rolling June 11...

Dear sir,
Am very sorry for not contacting you since, i went for audit in the Nigeria petroleum co operation NNPC and we just concluded the auditing yesterday and am back to serve you better.
I have gotten all it takes to release your payment,kindly get back to me for the new development.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Kate Henshaw,
Financial Controller,
Intercontinental Bank Nigeria Plc

I SHOW INTEREST

Please send to me more of the details as this seems very exciting

Dear xxx
What am telling you is that your ten million dollars is ready to release to your designated bank account.
You need to reconfirm your full name, address,and banking particulars where you want to receive the money.
We have even contacted our corresponding banks in Belgium called Dexia bank and ING bank to be ready for the signal.
i hope to hear from you soon.
Mrs. Kate Henshaw,

Dear xxx
What am telling you is that your ten million dollars is ready to release to your designated bank account.
You need to reconfirm your full name, address,and banking particulars where you want to receive the money.
We have even contacted our corresponding banks in Belgium called Dexia bank and ING bank to be ready for the signal.
i hope to hear from you soon.
Mrs. Kate Henshaw,

Dear xxxx
I want to use this opportunity to tell you the origin of the money in question so that you will understand it once and for all.
The money is question is ten million dollars and the money is from over invoice and we have paid the original beneficiary of this money and what is left over is over invoice.
We are looking for a reliable person that we can transfer the money ton him in abroad, we have all the legal documents that covers the fund so you have nothing to fear.
Some of our corresponding banks abroad are aware of this money so are waiting for us to give signal so that they will release the money.
This is the means must of the senators in Nigeria made money.
Confirm the receipt of this mail for more update.
Mrs. Kate Henshaw,

Please to tell me how I am to help

Miss Kate indeed tells meAllo today Ms. Henshaw

Name is XXX YYYY
121 Ave Charles de Gaulle
Lyon
France

Mobile : KKKKKKKKKKKK I am often on Contract so it can go to a answerings services. Use my Code Hello Payday ..saying ti slow so they will understand

Banque: Le Credit Lyonais
Please to return to me an e-mail as I am have some time at now..But as I am say I am often not near a phone so you can to call my number above and it transfers to asnwering service which can contact me

Miss kate wants ID

Dear XXXX
Your mail was well noted and i have seen the information's.
Am working on the approval documents of the fund and i need your banking particulars where the ten million dollars will be transferred
Secondly i need to register you as a contractor here in Nigeria that the way it is done.
We done this business with many rich people in the world ok.
All we need is to work together and achieve a common goal.
I need your International passport or ID card so that i will put it in your file here as the beneficiary.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Kate .

I cannot send ID by e-mail as there have been serious tstories of ID theft
to KATE
It is perhaps best to send a regisgtered certified cheequ to me. My address is
121 Rue Charles de Gaulle
Lyon
France
That way I do not sent ID things on this ent as ID theft is large

to me

What we have here is International certified bank draft of Royal Central bank of Nigeria that is world wide accepted and it must come with all the legal documents that covers the fund like the money laundry,tax clearance certificate.
Secondly we have an ATM card that is world wide accepted and you can withdraw with any ATM machine in your country.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Kate

I m not fully understand, can you send this card to me via my address ? If so send it FED_EX colelct and I will pay it at this end in the France..

With thanks

Dear Francois,
The attached file is the the specimen of the International Bank Draft which will cash immediately .
The original copy will come with all the legal documents that covers the fund.

All you need to do is to go to your bank and deposit it and will clear immediately.

Dear XXX
What i sent is the specimen of the draft and the original has to come with DHl courier service that will bring it to your door step.
It will take only three days to get to your door step.
The beneficiary need to pay $150.for courier service and vat that is value added tax .
This is the only thing that is holding the original copy of your draft.

Dear Francois,
All you need to do is to go to western union office and send the $150.00 to our account receiving officer Mr Victor Duru address lagos Nigeria.
Test question;Who has power
Answer God.
Mtcn Number-------------
Senders name and address.
I wait for the payment informations

I keep her hooked with promises of more contact…..

Hello Mrd kate I am very busy with contract at this end so please to excuse the late . I am go to WU. There was some confusion with USD but the agent make this for you. I am send receipt. Please send to me the cheque once you have receive this
Your friend XXXX

Hmm I sent her a WU receipt, and she tells me it is not valid..what can it all mean. ?

Dear XXXX
I went to the western union office and the told me NO MATCH FUND.
Which means that the control number is not correct.
Check the Control Number very well and get back to me.
Go the agent and find out what is the problem.
Am waiting for your reply.

to me

So after a number of WU receipts that did not pass muster Miss Kate arranges for me ot meet their rep. In Austria. Sounds good to me.

Dear XXXX
That will be the easiest way to move this money out of Nigeria so that nothing will happen to it.
I have the power to move the ten million dollars to Austria so that you will meet with my representative in Austria.
He has to come with all the legal documents that covers the fund.
Try and get yourself ready to meet with my representative

This is wonderful newes, as Austrai is not far away in that I can to take a plane to Vienna. Does teh representative prefer I am to bring cash as in Euro money or should it be a certified cheque or a WU. Please to tell me the amount. This is quite an excitement for me. With thanks

XXXXX
Lyon France
P.s. Also what day ??? I can to come as earliest as this Friday the 3 August

Dear XXX
You have to go to Austria with Euros because he will use it to clear the consignment in the airport.
You have to prepare yourself so that you can move by this weekend.
You need to prepare your self and go to Austria this weekend.
The Rep will help you to do everything ok

Kate

This is make okay for me. I have speak with my patron and he says I can leave Thursday and I will be there Friday. I will forward information on my hotel, does he have a placde to meet me. I have been to Vienna one time. It is warm now but will be a great place. Do I meet at the Embassey of Nigeria ? That would be good . Please tell me

Hey I throw in the embassy of Nigeria thing, safe place and all…J
Dear XXX
This is a very confidential matter, please don't disclose it with any body.
Am going to take charge of all the expenses here in Nigeria to make sure the representative move this week.
The handling and clearance is charges is 3800 Euros,
This is because after the clearance, you and him will follow to the bank for the transfer.
He has all the legal documents that covers the fund.remember the amount in it is ten million dollars.
After the clearance, i will give you account where you will put my own share.
I spent over 15 thousand euros to cover all the expenses here in Nigeria so try and arrange the 3800 euros so that you will move immediately.

The Rep told me that we don't have a landing permit in Austria again that is in Budapest Hungry or in Germany.
We still have a landing permit in Germany.
Get back to me soon so that i will advice you on what to do .

So Austria is out and Budapest is in, note the fee has gone from 150 Euros to 650 mnow 3800 euros…inflation among the lads…

to KATE

Hmm, a big difference from 650 Euros, but my bank manager said that I have up to 10,000 Euros available. So I will arrange for an amount of that numbers. Yes Budapest is ieals for me. I will arrange to be in Budapest Thursday, I have just come in late but I have make plane reservation . My travel agent is tell me to Novotel Budapest Centrum Hotel
I arrive from Lyon 12:15 Afternoon, Thursday.
Perhaps I can be meet the agent at Airpost or later at mine hotel. for supper. I can wait in lobby. I am 32 years, medium built, average heights, short blonde hair. I will wear a light beiges suit with a brown tie.
Ask for me at the lobby. I will have the money, If this is not a convenient please lets me to know.

F.L.
Also is most important that the secrecy be kept as I do not want people to be know I am carry a large amount. I am excite to meet the agent. Please to describe him so I will know who to see

Oh no not a hungry diplomat…Dear XXX
Everything is intact, the diplomat will arrive hungry today so try and send me your mobile phone so that he will contact you immediately.

Dear XXXX
The diplomat is in Hungry now and he told me that he sent you an email so try and get back to me.
Below is his number +36 203684394
Name;Benson Brown.
It is important you call him .
He is very good man.

to me

The plot thickens as I make contact with Mr Brown Benson…unusual first name, and IPO is in Budapest..

Delivered-To: XXXX Received: by 10.112.11.98 with SMTP id p2csp184420lbb; Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:59:10 -0700 (PDT) Received: by 10.68.213.234 with SMTP id nv10mr52879237pbc.56.1343836750002; Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:59:10 -0700 (PDT) Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received: from nm24.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm24.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com. [98.139.91.94]) by mx.google.com with SMTP id tv8si6696709pbc.179.2012.08.01.08.59.09; Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:59:09 -0700 (PDT) Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.94 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=98.139.91.94; Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 98.139.91.94 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected] Received: from [72.30.22.77] by nm24.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 15:59:09 -0000 Received: from [72.30.22.38] by tm11.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 15:58:09 -0000 Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Aug 2012 15:58:09 -0000 X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3 X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected] Received: (qmail 33274 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Aug 2012 15:58:08 -0000 DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1343836688; bh=fV17+dOzNTowVrmwRuIG+cOOHjWlO1UMAZr+OPDmYrM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nzA6r3356Hsu5R73qTedixM+0c0awutmvnYoITz+8YQcYAd38bsXzJqTdm7Aso0ZeH+o3TM8mNkDgx8WN1E5lenOwFqXIlOyt9f+mCFoZsacjLUDtGTf8gt2aRN7dC5HcEWiCxQOGy2ZL0IvzXmTXHhEmZDc8pboXa8PYkAapnI= DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=ymail.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Dz9Nhm4j1rKoZOtKgCwpxd/F4ifhkR54/aGZah9PGdamlcFhpWkQ6vo4CxThHcWSbBzd8QC4Mxci9XmHdYUhqN5C7mQQGxe8/y1qBuzT1L2gyszX8CiGO9eeqPRD/wZ9ZBYrXbYBNctALQL06Sx+cXhatzmf3nZWeJ8MoAkjwCg=; X-YMail-OSG: pRYDlqYVM1nyEclRGpNsK_XI2jdjiWjMinPH6mAFsVEhjtT xnrCYsh9zP0dbp_MLjqxugRtdRruMupynNK4fGOzTPt_iR_NpIF44Bki6NUJ kNuTsAMhFUuwRt5K1MEhMEoH2NMPV9m5IwaAJWcEizvrG_b9B9ox953tOfJH bl5VLtJztUVJzoIDGkQlJcz9zVVZQj7ah6muTq_OUAXtPGGwjKdqb2RUjSTd qeIG4Q_j_2P3LBB33GxVLOHV3EJIYANMqL9Nx042iT5N4Ig1qAI3zHU24hKC AmrYIeLVef0NFDuOGxo7e2SPgt8xKf2iv5_YtecaS09OfrEAteDbY5ez.o_v x1s_h17ISHScUCh5X_rsg9Nb0Y2UwtF.frIUcZ6jA2aJjamkEzIfdLyI.fcF iJ5t7s.qyvM6H96z_U7STuxasQ1gkZgACc7fCjs86mgQzpTfnp4okVJEEfGq cxHCjpeqzgXV8LCeSfA-- Received: from [84.224.254.32] by web113513.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:58:07 PDT X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233 Message-ID: <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 08:58:07 -0700 (PDT) From: Brown Benson <[email protected]> Reply-To: Brown Benson <[email protected]> Subject: Urgent To: "[email protected] MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2143737731-582941406-1343836687=:32154"

Dear XXXXXX,how are you doing today?

I am Brown Benson,representing Mrs Kate Henshaw.I arrived safely this morning
and i look forward seeing you as soon as possible.I tried to call you but to no avail.
Please let me know what time you are going to arrival in Budapest and also send to
me the name and address of the hotel i can meet you.My contact number is 0036203684394.
Best regards.

And on it goes, Brown is given appointments with me…he of course fdoes not keep them, I “wait” at the bar, lobby resaurant etc..( Nudge nudge wink wink) Neither he nor Miss Kate seem annoyed as I give them plausible reasons why I hav not met them. In fact Kate sends 89 messages in all and Mr “Brown” Benson about a dozen. I of course return to France downcast and accusing them of joking with me.

All in all a good fun time. Longest run I have had…

ALL IN ALL A LOT OF FUN, MANY BACK AND FORTH , MISSED APPOINTMENTS I SET, TREATS TO GO TO THE Nigerian Embassey which Miss Kates says not to do ( Why surely <sic> ) J
Mr Brown is in Germany now…so far no mail from them in 3 days but who knows. I engaged them in “franglais” broken English,

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting. I must say that being a Nigerian myself, I'm quite amazed and ashamed at the antics of these scammers.

Two important points to note however:
1. Kate Henshaw is the name of a popular Nollywood actress in Nigeria (you can google the name to verify) and I can almost safely bet that you'd not find another Nigerian bearing the same name ... well, at least not their real name.

2. Mugu is a local term used for a fool! Well, yes, anybody found "dulling" is referred to as a "mugu". Because victims of scam are believed to have foolishly "dulled" themselves, they are regarded as fools, or "mugus". A newer term is to regard potential scam victims as "maga".

I just couldn't help but notice the word "mugu" in the title. I've sent some nasty replies to some of them scammers as well .. they foolishly take on the identity of some popular actor, politician or public figure in Nigeria and then spam emails in Europe and the States. Glad people are getting wiser
Twisted Evil Very Happy
St Pesmo
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I am not going after all Nigerians , far from it ; but, it is a major "sport" to some . Smile Oprah had a feature on it, some of the heads of the scams live in great houses with several SUV's while the lads who do the heavy work do reasonably well. This was a fun one foir sure, I was not aware the name is of an Actress Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic