SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Justice for Justina?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justina suddenly appeared in Amos's inbox, which is odd as Amos doesn't have a profile on any site, he only exists in my imagination, am I sending out psychic rays?
Quote:
GOOD DAY My Dear one
How are you doing todaay ,hope every thing is under control ,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is miss justina jonath. I come across your profile in this site and I personaly became interested in being your friend even more than that ,but as time gose on we will know better , though we can not meet face to face for the moment ,but all is the same . I will be very glad if you can grant me my request and do me a favour by replying back ,then I will be glad to express my self and feeling to you .and have other things to share togather .So feel free to contact me any time you wish in

MY Email [email protected]

Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and ramain Bless.Regards,
justina

Some time later Amos replied
Quote:
Dearest Justina

sorry for the late reply the mail thing seems to have a mind of its own! it put your mail into the spam box, not sure how or why.

I would love to talk to you why don't you tell me a little more about yourself?

Amos

And hes off

Quote:
hello my love
Thanks for your response and given me your time today.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar.How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether?hopefully all are okay.please bear with me.I Really like to have a
good relation-hip with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.
My name is Miss justina jonath .I am 24 years old from Benghazi Libya in North Africa, i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,single.Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Civil war and crisis that have been problems in my country.
My late father Dr.jonath, was one of the richest Diamond and Oil Dealer in our country before rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.
the tragic war which claim my parents life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to countrySenegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $10.5M (Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).and this was why i tried to make my way to this country, and i will give you 50% of this total amount if you help me to transfer the money and save my life from this danger now.
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have allot to discuss.
Let me know the following from you.
1 Your Full Names ........................................
2 Your Age .........................................
3 Your full Address ........................................
4 Your Telephone ........................................
5 Your Bank Info ........................................
6 YOUR SCAN ID CARD OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest. Call Me ON Rev's number 00221 702 086 759
Yours justina

From here:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.128.252
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

along with a hookey death certificate and certificate of assets all allegedly from Dakar.
Looks like one of Proska's mates
How could I resist? Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the good Pastor tries to woo her into his brotherhood, just like Phil did with Proska,
Quote:
Darling girl
My heart goes out to you your plight has touched me and tonight I will be telling the members of my lodge all about you, we often do good works and take up the cudgels on behalf of those who find themselves in dire straights, you fit the bill completely and I am sure my brothers will be more than delighted to help you.
Please get back to me with a more personal story, what was your father like and your mother you don't mention her is she still alive, god forbid looking for you?
The meeting is tonight so please be quick. The last cause we championed we raised over forty thousand pounds to help a refugee escape from a camp in Ethiopia. She is now in Europe living a great new life, we get emails from her occasionally and photo's too.
Do you have any friends we can help? We are a very large brotherhood we are all very well endowed and able to help financially in a big way.
stay safe and reply soon.
Pastor Amos

But he's not budging from his script
Quote:
thanks for your respone to me
My love,.

thanks for your respone to me Well, to answer your question you asked me,infact you have to know that a day begins a story, it is God who directed me to your profile, because i was always praying to my God to help me provide me a very nice person who can help me to do this transaction, as i have already informed this bank about my intention to clam my father's money which i am the next of kin, and the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me to transfer the money due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal i don't have any right to clam the money by my self, i contacted you to be my foreign partner and with hope you are a honest and trustworthy person, i do fasting and prayer before God directed me to yours frofile,so if you really want to help me just let me know so that i can send you the Bank contact where my father deposited the money for you to contact them for the transfer of the money to your account, immediately the money transferred to your position you will send me some money out of it for my traveling documents to meet with you over there for a better life,

My Love pleasa assist me to transfer this money $ 10 . 5 Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) to your account and from it you will send some money for . I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegalwhere i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
1 Your Full Names ........................................
2 Your Age .........................................
3 Your full Address ........................................
4 Your Telephone ........................................
5 Your Bank Info ........................................
6 YOUR SCAN ID CARD OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans

Call ME ON Rev number 00221 702 086 759

So the Pastor tries again
Quote:
Darling girl
thank you for your lovely mail, one or two points, did you read my last mail to you? I need to know your story, not just a repeat of the one you sent earlier.
Also I am profoundly deaf so I cannot use the phone
I await your reply

Does this work?
Quote:
Thanks fro your assistance towards my life and i hope soon everything we work out smoothly for both of us , regarding my late father fund i ve discuss with the Controller of the bank and he told me that i should write application form and summit it for the transfer of my late father fund so i want you write now to send me your full infomation such as phone number, fax number, country, age, sex, status, occupation, states, photocopy of your passport or diving license so that i can summit it along the application and as soon as i receive this information i we send the bank contact where the fund has been deposited, I am given you 100% guarantee and assurances over this transaction that nothing shale make you regret of knowing me i promise,

May God Almighty give you more wisdom and knowledge , understanding this transaction more and i pray to be with you and always , help me out of this transaction,
I am waiting to hear from you,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Justiina.

This is a lazy lazy boi, he's giving lazy Senegalese lads a bad name,
Quote:
Sweetheart
I am so disappointed that you have not taken up my offer of help, you seem to be fixated by your late fathers money, remember child the path to hell is paved with gold!
I told the brotherhood about you last night and they are eager to help, your legal battle would be better fought here in England the mother of justice and fair play, to that end we would like to send you the money we collected for you last night at our meeting.
We are the Worshipful Acolytes of the New Kingdom and we are big organisation amongst our membership we count a large number of supreme judges and very high political animals, there isn't anything we can't do.
Put your trust in us little girl and all your troubles will be over.
Last nights collection from our small lodge was £17,000.00 thats $23,000.00 which we would like to send you, it will mean you can leave the orphanage and book into a first class hotel, then go shopping for all the niceties you young girls love.
Please send me your bank account details, or a trusted persons details and I will transfer the money today.
Keep safe and keep clean
your new daddy

time to up the ante Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic