SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jack the Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justwhistle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This ones just spent £25 to talk to me...... allegedly, he's been on the site for about two days and made the top ten list, photo is of very attractive man, who is definitely not Italian.

Profile on Guardian Soulmates:
Quote:
My friends will say I am a good listener, Generous, Loyal, Kind, Honest, An open book, Compassionate, Down to earth, Gentle. Happy go lucky, Animal person, Romantic in heart. My Idea of fun date are Hanging out with friends, Traveling, Seeing a play/ballet/opera, Dinner, Horseback riding, Going bowling, Sightseeing, Talking over coffee, Visiting the museum, Visiting arts and crafts shops, Window shopping, Visiting the zoo/theater/. A day at the beach, A night of dancing, Watching movie. My Idea of Romance to share with my special queen are A weekend getaway , Holding hands , Celebrating special dates , Go to the theater/opera , Love notes in special places, Love poems, Love letters, A drive to the movie, Dinner by candle light, Cuddle by a roaring fire. Champagne on ice. A walk long the beach, A walk in the park, A picnic, Flowers for no reason,Dressing for dinner Slow dancing, Random acts of kindness, Stargazing, Watching the sunset/sunrise, Surprise gifts, Cooking a meal. I am just looking for a best friend, lover and soul partner for life.

He's supposed to be from Ware in Hertfordshire.

he swallowed the bait and came back with this

Quote:
Carol I have finally paid to talk to you. I hope you will forgive my English. You sound nice and would like us to get to know each other. I have been alone for 5 years now since my divorce. I have two lovely daughter's all married. I am a business man who travel a lot but ready to settle down with the right woman. I am not into one night stand or a short term relationship. I am just one woman man, very honest, caring, loving and a serious man.. I would like us to exchange email to see what happen.Do you chat on MSN or yahoo, my address is jackg*******@yahoo.com Let me know and we can take it from there. Good night. Jack

Looks like another clever one Twisted Evil

So this morning I sent him a mail
Quote:
Hi Jack

How are you today, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, is it
raining there? It is here.
Please tell me more about yourself, you are a very attractive man and
I am eager to know more about you.

Carol x

And true to his name - Jack Flash he was back with this 1/2 hour later

Quote:
Thanks for your mail Carol. Let me know tell you something about myself. I live in a flat in Stewart Place, Station Road Ware and working part time in sales of precious mineral(Gold). I am originally from Italy, traveling is my passion and I am ready to settle down with someone special. My daughter called Doreen lives not far from me and we get a long well. My work takes me to places and I enjoy it very much. I have my own home in Italy, willingly to buy a home here soon, I drive but don't own a car here. My Outdoor activities/fitness are Hiking, Jogging / running, Swimming , Walking, Scuba diving and the sports I like watching mostly are Auto racing, Badminton, Diving, Rugby, Football , Tennis, Golf. Sports I participate in, Pool, Swimming, Tennis. My Entertainment are Concerts , Cultural events, Fine dining , Movies , Music, Dancing. My hobbies/ other interests are Antiques / furniture restoration, Animals, Family / Friends, Home improvement , Investing Photography, Shopping, Social cause / activism , Traveling , Volunteer. I like all healthy food especially Italian, mostly all Asian food, French, Vegetables, Meats, All healthy fruits and English food. My favorite music are Classical, Pop, Jazz, 60s, 70s, 80, Country, Blues and Movies are Adventures, Sci fiction, Drama, Romantic comedy, Action, Documentaries, News. My favorite color's are Light Yellow, White, Green, Blue, Brown and Like to read the Magazine, History, News papers and would like to try anything. I am not interested in a short term relationship or a night stand . I am one woman man and not into mind games or waste time . I hope we can get to know each other more . I Value common sense, honesty, compassion, generosity, open communication, loyalty, sense of humor, showing affection freely, respect. I am genuine, real, caring and. I have been alone for long and my heart is ready, You sound nice and I feel we are meant to be which is why we are communicating. A strong relationship does work when two people agree, understand, trust and believe to make it work, I believe we can make it happen too if we communicate everyday and commit to each other, It will be nice walking holding hands together for the world to see how happily we are in love one day. I want to cuddle, kiss and tickle in public with the one you love. My partner will be my best friend, lover and soul mate till death do us apart as life is too short to waste it. You are the only person I am communicating with and hope you will agree to work on this relationship as one. Hope have I not scared you off. LoL. Regards Jack

Looks like another gold boi from a mail bounce I've seen before, originating - allegedly from the moorland above Skipton in the independent republic of North Yorkshire

Could this be a reincarnation of my old friend Donald David? Twisted Evil

'cook and bull story' & 'I'm beginning to think you're only fun fooling me' - Doni boi
'You big fool think you know IP, I cold be anywear' - dave
'Well am very confused about the hole thing
darling' - Paul
I,m very disappointed on you - David Donald
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic